Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Urgent- Calling all muslims to East London today!!!

This is a discussion on Urgent- Calling all muslims to East London today!!! within the Global Affairs forums, part of the Main Topics category; Originally Posted by Muslim1 So how was draw Muhammed (S.A.W) day? did you participate? Actually, no, I didnít. But, out ...

Default Re: Urgent- Calling all muslims to East London today!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Muslim1 View Post
    So how was draw Muhammed (S.A.W) day? did you participate?
    Actually, no, I didnít. But, out of curiosity, why is drawing Muhammad considered blasphemy? I think he isnít considered divine the way Jesus is so that canít be the reason. Is it part of the restriction on drawing any human? [Or animals too I think.] Seems rather silly to me in any case Ė how the heck do you manage for things like medical books?

Do you have any clue of how many people got offended?

No, how many? But do you have any idea how many Westerners are offended by Islamic abuses of human rights, notably of women in particular? Any idea that those offended feelings pale to insignificance beside the mental and physical abuses of abrogated human rights?

If you were actually interested in the details of that argument you might want to read, for two examples of many, The Trouble With Islam Today by Irshad Manji [a Muslim] and Veiled Threat: The Hidden Power of the Women of Afghanistan by Sally Armstrong. And a Canadian suffragette, Nellie McClung, argued that ďNo nation rises higher than its womenĒ Ė which has been amplified and emphasized by the United Nations which notes (though Iíve lost the link) that a large part of the reason for the generally lower standard of living in Islamic countries is simply because they insist on disenfranchising half their population.

Judaism and Christianity are generally and rather odiously anti-female, but Islam seems to take the prize in that contest.

... looks to me very much like a red herring. .... What was I misleading/distracting you from?

Seems to me, seemed to me, that the whole issue of this thread was the question of whether a ďbunch of kuffarĒ [a rather insulting term if Iím not mistaken] could exercise their right to freedom of speech on the topic of Sharia. But you seemed to equate a question pertaining to debate amongst adults on significant legal questions to ones pertaining to interpersonal relationships about some kids being ďbeing mocked and teased [which] could take big effects on a personĒ. While the latter are also affected by freedom of speech it seems the former is the far more problematic Ė hence the ďred herringĒ.

By the way, when I said/say "freedom of speech shouldn't exist." What I mean is it should be limited,

Right. Restricted from any criticism of your beliefs.

Quote Originally Posted by Pluma View Post
    She could just convert to Islam and become the defender of the Islamic faith and that is going to be enough (and change the constitution of course)

No felony here lol.

These people who call for an islamic state in UK are just calling for a reform of the constitution.

No, there is a minority of christians who are happy of crusading in our lands.
    Again. What you have just said is TREASON.

I explain, for the ignorant foreigners who don't understand the British constitution or law:

As I already told you, the Queen, by her oath of office, is not permitted by law to be of another faith than a PROTESTANT. She is a servant of the people of this country, and sworn to govern us according to our laws and customs, which, after centuries of struggles with FOREIGN princes, potentates and powers, such as the CATHOLIC CHURCH, is that of a PROTESTANT, i.e. free thinking, Christian country.

When we take back power from the corrupt and idiotic politicians who let you people into our country to so brazenly talk of overthrowing our nation and it's laws, it will be a very bad day for you indeed if you continue taking the liberties you are with the English. Believe me on this.

There is still time for you to learn some respect and stop acting like you have any right to carry on the way you are, but as I said before, the clock is ticking, and when the bell tolls, there will be no more discussion or debate, only violence.

A final point. In any future civil war in this country, even those, such as myself, who have much to disagree with our Queen and her ministers over, will fight to the death against ALL foreign invaders and their medieval religions. It will be WE who will be tracking all of YOU down, and it won't be to quote the Koran or debate theology, I can promise you that.

Quote Originally Posted by John Morton View Post
    As I already told you, the Queen, by her oath of office, is not permitted by law to be of another faith than a PROTESTANT. She is a servant of the people of this country, and sworn to govern us according to our laws and customs, which, after centuries of struggles with FOREIGN princes, potentates and powers, such as the CATHOLIC CHURCH, is that of a PROTESTANT, i.e. free thinking, Christian country.
    The very same queen who broke the law by signing away Britain's sovereignty to the EU when she signed the European Communities Act in 1972.

She is the biggest traitor of all.

Quote Originally Posted by Muslim1 View Post
    ... They may think it was worth dying for but what about some other people who may have been threatened or beaten or discriminated against or killed. ....
    Looks to me like youíre trying to excuse or condone the people who did the actual killing. In civilized society people are generally expected to have better control on their emotions than to go off the deep-end over trivial slights and insults.

Ok, well can you tell me the background of the.ayah?

I presume you mean the quote about compulsion in religion? If thatís the case then I think your question is irrelevant, another red herring. I brought it up to illustrate the fact that Muslims trying to prevent the drawing of Muhammad were trying to impose the beliefs of their religion on everyone else.

negative impact? i personally think countries like America and England shouldnít talk too much about negative impact when they cause most of it...

Iíll agree that theyíve hardly been perfect but ďmost of itĒ is a stretch ....

Quote Originally Posted by Riaz77 View Post
    The very same queen who broke the law by signing away Britain's sovereignty to the EU when she signed the European Communities Act in 1972.

She is the biggest traitor of all.
    Prima Facie, that is not disputed, however it is not yet proven beyond reasonable doubt to the English. When we have resolved the right and proper redress of grievances over this matter, which may in time involve a replacement of the present monarchy themselves if they persist in supporting a policy of our continued membership of the NWO (EU), then this will be a moot point. Remember, we have put monarchs to death in the past for similar treason.

Nonetheless, our Constitution stands, and the Queen is bound to observe it whether she has thus far failed to do so is not a matter for muslims to judge, but the English people, the history of which is embedded in our constitutional law.

What I am saying here is meant to warn you all to tread carefully. I have watched this debate with great tolerance for many years, and like many other good Christians of this country, fought long and hard to restore the rule of law and prevent the wars we are fighting from bringing us to this point, but if the tipping point is to come, and we are forced to take sides, every single English person will take arms and defend their country, whether they support the Queen or not.

I explain, for the ignorant foreigners who don't understand the British constitution or law:

When we take back power from the corrupt and idiotic politicians who let you people into our country to so brazenly talk of overthrowing our nation and it's laws, it will be a very bad day for you indeed if you continue taking the liberties you are with the English. Believe me on this.

There is still time for you to learn some respect and stop acting like you have any right to carry on the way you are, but as I said before, the clock is ticking, and when the bell tolls, there will be no more discussion or debate, only violence.

A final point. In any future civil war in this country, even those, such as myself, who have much to disagree with our Queen and her ministers over, will fight to the death against ALL foreign invaders and their medieval religions. It will be WE who will be tracking all of YOU down, and it won't be to quote the Koran or debate theology, I can promise you that.

more empty online EDL threats. Ok i'll make it simple

Yes Muslims are a minority, Yes Muslims will loose in an eventual civil war, however know that we will take many of you down with us.We are not Jews

Hence if you have the balls and are that passionate about your Christian faith, stand first in line
    Last edited by abu hadeed; 23rd January 2012 at 10:48 AM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to abu hadeed For This Useful Post:
    'Umar (24th January 2012)

out of 1.5 billion ppl - if they didnt expect not one person to act 'violent' then they may just not be the brightest. Esp. after such a big insult. They should take some or all blame because ITS SO OBVIOUS that someone is more likely going to be harmed. A stupid action with stupid intentions.

even in a 'civilized society' a dangerous reaction is what would more likely have happened if the chair was turned - and again, esp when it concerns 1.5 billion ppl.

hows that a red herring? if u dnt tell me when it came out then how am i meant to know the meaning behind it? did the ayah Come out wen there were little amount of muslims or alot? wat were there conditions? was it expllained further by a hadith? whats the meaning behind it? and etc

then who do u think causes the most negative impact? out of curiousity...
    Last edited by Muslim1; 23rd January 2012 at 11:10 AM.
    55:13 - ›»√Ū ¬Š«Ń —»Ŗ„«  Ŗ–»«š

is not a matter for muslims to judge, but the English people

What about white English Muslims? Where do they stand? The fact you seem unaware that such people even exist makes me question your knowledge about Islam.

I have encountered white English Muslims who are a darn sight more Nationalist that half the BNP (who are just shallow populists) and that bunch of drunk football hooligans who make of the bulk of the EDL frontline who don't know sod all about British heritage and history.

What I am saying here is meant to warn you all to tread carefully. I have watched this debate with great tolerance for many years, and like many other good Christians of this country, fought long and hard to restore the rule of law and prevent the wars we are fighting from bringing us to this point, but if the tipping point is to come, and we are forced to take sides, every single English person will take arms and defend their country, whether they support the Queen or not.
    Trying to mix Christianity with Nationalism is a recipe for political suicide. All the 'decent' Nationalists I have encountered in the BNP are itching to get rid of Gri££in, his phony self appointed vicar Robert West, and all that pseudoChristian claptrap dominating party policy, then return to traditional Nationalist values with solutions to real problems - like the recession and government cutbacks. No significant Christian church will ever support Nationalism or Nationalist movements so why should Nationalists bother bringing Christianity into their movements?!

Quote Originally Posted by Riaz77 View Post

What about white English Muslims? Where do they stand? The fact you seem unaware that such people even exist makes me question your knowledge about Islam.

I have encountered white English Muslims who are a darn sight more Nationalist that half the BNP (who are just shallow populists) and that bunch of drunk football hooligans who make of the bulk of the EDL frontline who don't know sod all about British heritage and history.

Trying to mix Christianity with Nationalism is a recipe for political suicide. All the 'decent' Nationalists I have encountered in the BNP are itching to get rid of Gri££in, his phony self appointed vicar Robert West, and all that pseudoChristian claptrap dominating party policy, then return to traditional Nationalist values with solutions to real problems - like the recession and government cutbacks. No significant Christian church will ever support Nationalism or Nationalist movements so why should Nationalists bother bringing Christianity into their movements?!
    Who said anything about white people? My wife is a black African who happens to be Anglican. This is not about race it is about common decency and the respect which people ought to owe to the country that has shown the good grace to open its doors and welcome those who now spit in its face and threaten to overthrow its very founding constitutional laws!

The fact that there are white muslims is perfectly natural and reasonable. Why not? They are entitled to their religious liberty, and, in the course of time, who knows if whether Islam may become the dominant religion in this country, by reasoned argument and by the grace of God, Allah if you wish. I suspect not however, which is why the fanatics amongst you sense that violent revolution and intimidation is the only way. But, as Hitler learned the hard way, you don't intimidate the English into submission that easily.

As for Christianity and nationalism, nationalists who think they can avoid the subject do not know their arse from their elbow. Our entire Common Law legal tradition is based in Christian ethics, and is the sum total of centuries of warfare within and without our nation. What possible argument can a nationalist make to restore the rule of law if they do not understand or support the constitution on which our law is founded?

You make some good points about real issues though. How about you listen to what I said in the first place, which is that we have a common enemy and as soon as you stop trying to force Sharia down our necks and brazenly tell us that your intention is to start a civil war, overthrow the country and have us all bowing and scraping to a bunch of mad medieval mullahs, then we can talk seriously about the problems that need fixing, and who is the real enemy of humanity. I can tell you now that it is not the English, despite the hatred we so often have to endure from those who we have been forced by our treasonous politicians to allow in here.

And to the poster who chose to conflate those who support our troops by commemorating remembrance day, do you not understand that it is the military who most of all, who are suffering the consequences of the betrayal of this country by the criminals in charge, and that this "support" is a case of collective mourning for the murder of our people, as much as it is of shame for the wars of aggression which we were unable to prevent?

The aim of the NWO is the destruction of ALL nation states. Our national military, and that of the USA, is the #1 barrier to that objective. Hence the long, genocidal, and highly PROFITABLE, at least for some people, fratricidal wars.

Quote Originally Posted by Steersman View Post
    Actually, no, I didnít. But, out of curiosity, why is drawing Muhammad considered blasphemy? I think he isnít considered divine the way Jesus is so that canít be the reason.
    Actually that is exactly the reason, and it's logical once you do a little research. Take Christians, for example, who worship Jesus instead of God and depict him as a hippie nailed to a cross. The imagery of Jesus is one of the most abused and idolized by so many people and corporations. They put images of his naked tortured face and body on the walls, churches, windows, necklaces, clothes, cars, plates, toys, decoration, and I've even seen toilet seats. Think about whether this is worship, or just degrading for him.

And by "his face and body", of course, I mean how Christians think he must've looked like, as there is no possible way for them to now what Jesus really looked like. In fact your beloved scientist claim he would've looked more like an eastern guy rather than the blue eyed hippie you imagine him to be, but the corporations wouldn't allow that anyway, wouldn't sell very well. I mean, the Christians wouldn't put some brown dude on their walls right? They wouldn't live their life by what some "sand nigger" said and did. And that's another point, idolizing and imaging a prophet, or any other person, like the Christians do (again just an example), promotes hatred. Kids get that cross burned into their heads, with the gruesome story of the crucifixion, together with a cross necklace, and they are closed to anything else. It's quickly turned into a tool.

This is what Muslims do not want, we do not want images of our prophet posted and abused everywhere, and also because people would start to idolize him, and lose focus of Allah.
    Last edited by cBox; 23rd January 2012 at 01:20 PM.
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cBox For This Useful Post:
    Abu Hamzah (24th January 2012), Bint Mahmood (25th January 2012)

Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast