Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

USA Soldier Insults Islam in Afghanistan (Warning Bad Language)

This is a discussion on USA Soldier Insults Islam in Afghanistan (Warning Bad Language) within the Politics, Jihad and Current Affairs forums, part of the Main Topics category; Originally Posted by IbnShaykh Ah ok I agree with that, but they are open enemies anyway who have to be ...

Diagnosed with wahan InTheHearts0fGreenBirds's Avatar

Default Re: USA Soldier Insults Islam in Afghanistan (Warning Bad Language)

Quote Originally Posted by IbnShaykh View Post
    Ah ok I agree with that, but they are open enemies anyway who have to be fought.
    Yes they are combatants but I was also referring to 'muslims' who insult.

May Allaah either cause them to accept Islam and use their skills to fight for Islam or curse them ameen.
    AMEEN
    The Mujahideen do not need you half men, with no resolve. They do not need any advice on Jihad from scholars who are paid for and defeated. They do not need to ask if it is okay with you or if their Jihad is compatible with your thinking. No, they do not need that. They have all the wisdom and the vision that they need. Die in your rage and continue your criticism of the Mujahideen. You cannot destroy their resolve; your poisoned pins will not affect their Jihad. Nothing will affect them. -Sheikh Al Maqdisi

The Sahaba asked Rasulullah (saw) "How come the Shaheed will not suffer the pain of death or have to go through the horror and the terror of the day of judgement." Rasulullah (saw) said "It is enough that he had to go through seeing the glittering of swords in front of his eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by abumuwahid View Post
    There is no Tawba for them, even if they were caught. Anwar Awlaki relates in Anwar al-Awlaki - The Dust Will Never Settle Down | Halal Tube how ordinary sahaba killed those who insulted the Prophet (saas)
    For a Muslim to insult Allah or His Messenger, this would be riddah I assume? If a Mushrik did so, there is no tawbah for them as well? Khair, if Imam Anwar said it, then I'll accept that view as the best one as yet.
    ---

Disclaimer: My opinion about anything is just that - an opinion that isn't Islamically binding.
    ---

'I think, therefore I don't vote.'

Quote Originally Posted by InTheHearts0fGreenBirds View Post
    My point was when someone insults Allah and his messenger his fate becomes sealed THUS the hudood is applied.
    Seems like there was a misunderstanding of where the word 'fate' was being applied. Afwan, no hard feelings, akhil-kareem.
    ---

Disclaimer: My opinion about anything is just that - an opinion that isn't Islamically binding.
    ---

Yes, you’re right akhi. What I should have said is that I hope he suffocates on his own vomit.

What about if he inhaled some powder that got into his circulatory system and then eroded his blood vessels?

Or eroded his veins in a subtly slow but painful fashion.

Or how about they're roasted in hell. Hell's Kitchen indeed.
    ---

---

I say let loose sylar on him
    The Mujahideen do not need you half men, with no resolve. They do not need any advice on Jihad from scholars who are paid for and defeated. They do not need to ask if it is okay with you or if their Jihad is compatible with your thinking. No, they do not need that. They have all the wisdom and the vision that they need. Die in your rage and continue your criticism of the Mujahideen. You cannot destroy their resolve; your poisoned pins will not affect their Jihad. Nothing will affect them. -Sheikh Al Maqdisi

The Sahaba asked Rasulullah (saw) "How come the Shaheed will not suffer the pain of death or have to go through the horror and the terror of the day of judgement." Rasulullah (saw) said "It is enough that he had to go through seeing the glittering of swords in front of his eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by InTheHearts0fGreenBirds View Post
    I say let loose sylar on him
    as Salaamu Alaiykum akhi,

what do you mean by 'sylar'? Forgive me I am not from the west so I might miss some common terms you brothers use...

Quote Originally Posted by Ali Al Mahaldheeb View Post
    as Salaamu Alaiykum akhi,

what do you mean by 'sylar'? Forgive me I am not from the west so I might miss some common terms you brothers use...
    He is a villain in a mini-series bro

Sylar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234