Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27

Why is ISIS backstabbing on the revolution in Syria? Are they working for Assad?

This is a discussion on Why is ISIS backstabbing on the revolution in Syria? Are they working for Assad? within the Politics, Jihad and Current Affairs forums, part of the Main Topics category; FSA/Ahraar Al shaam captures a place from the Regime, ISIS enters the liberated place and they start problems with the ...

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    37

    Default Why is ISIS backstabbing on the revolution in Syria? Are they working for Assad?

    FSA/Ahraar Al shaam captures a place from the Regime, ISIS enters the liberated place and they start problems with the mujahideen.
    What amazes me is how ISIS is already playing state card, they proclaimed Islamic state in iraq and levant! Such unwise proclaim when the jihad against assad still continues, subhanallah.
    They are very stubborn group, even giving headache to Zawahiri. Zawahiri was against the hasty decision of Abu Baghdadi(leader of Iraqi Alqead) to force Nusra Front to accept him as their amir. The result is that Nusra is now broken in two camps, the extremist camp joined alqeada, the other one rejected the arrogant decision of Abu Baghdadi.


    Is it possible that they are in secretly working with Assad against the mujahideen?

  2. #2
    Magoo Abu Treika's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    9,147

    Default Re: Why is ISIS backstabbing on the revolution in Syria? Are they working for Assad?

    Quote Originally Posted by IslamWillRule View Post
    Is it possible that they are in secretly working with Assad against the mujahideen?
    No.
    Wakee' ibn Jarrah once said, 'The intelligent one is he who understands the ways of Allah, not him who has understood the ways of this world.'

    MM: Your Deeds Would Shame all the Devils in Hell

  3. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Abu Treika For This Useful Post:
    Abu Hafsa al Andalusi (26th September 2013), AdamSami (26th September 2013), Farouk (26th September 2013), Ibn Fulaan (25th September 2013), Layth (25th September 2013), NIceboy (26th September 2013), Qutaylah (25th September 2013), samix (25th September 2013)

  4. #3
    A.H
    A.H is offline
    Ali Harfouch A.H's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    819

    Default Re: Why is ISIS backstabbing on the revolution in Syria? Are they working for Assad?

    It is a bit more complicated than that akhee.

    The ISIS has clashed with local battalions affiliated with the FSA (loosely), and not with any of the Islamic brigades. What exactly happened in Azaz (the city in which the fire-fight broke out) is not clear but it is most likely related to the, overly tolerated, corruption of some local FSA battalions. In any case;

    1) We have no solid details over what happened and therefore we should not attempt to appraise the situation and/or factions.
    2) The clash has ended, a pact was signed, and the case was referred to an independent Islamic court.

    wa Allaahu 'Alaam
    حزب التحرير - ولاية لبنان

    New Civilisation

    [an online political journal which provides a unique source of insight and critical analysis regarding the pressing political, economic and ideological issues of the time.]

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to A.H For This Useful Post:
    Ibn Fulaan (26th September 2013), NIceboy (26th September 2013)

  6. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Age
    25
    Posts
    732

    Default Re: Why is ISIS backstabbing on the revolution in Syria? Are they working for Assad?

    Quote Originally Posted by IslamWillRule View Post
    FSA/Ahraar Al shaam captures a place from the Regime, ISIS enters the liberated place and they start problems with the mujahideen.
    Hmm, they are'nt scavengers. Tthey did liberate Menegh and now Hama's base.
    Quote Originally Posted by IslamWillRule View Post
    What amazes me is how ISIS is already playing state card, they proclaimed Islamic state in iraq and levant! Such unwise proclaim when the jihad against assad still continues, subhanallah.
    The issue of state aside, Mujahideen won't be bitten from the same hole twice that lets topple Assad then think about Shariah. That shariah never comes as it happened in Libya.
    Quote Originally Posted by IslamWillRule View Post
    They are very stubborn group, even giving headache to Zawahiri. Zawahiri was against the hasty decision of Abu Baghdadi(leader of Iraqi Alqead) to force Nusra Front to accept him as their amir. The result is that Nusra is now broken in two camps, the extremist camp joined alqeada, the other one rejected the arrogant decision of Abu Baghdadi.
    Differences aside, Nusrah was their investment. Baghdadi was the one who sent men under him to Syria. After that some differences occurred.
    Quote Originally Posted by IslamWillRule View Post
    Is it possible that they are in secretly working with Assad against the mujahideen?
    This post is quite immature . Why do you have to open another thread to vent out your frustration. You were already given a reply in your previous thread which you have'nt answered to.
    My Rabb, make my time on this forum for you sake only, for my benefit in this life and the hereafter and forgive my mistakes and turn me away from this place, if it does not benefit me.

  7. #5
    Abu sho? Salih Al-Bosni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    633

    Default Re: Why is ISIS backstabbing on the revolution in Syria? Are they working for Assad?

    Lol its actually the opposite. Isis does the work while fsa film studios and cameras are running next to the front. Did you know the last effort in the attack on the alawiya in N syria there was 60 shuhadah from just one Isis branch? Not even mentioning injuries and other kataaib islamy /muhajireen.
    Rabbi accept them.


    What a load of trash.

    /thread

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Salih Al-Bosni For This Useful Post:
    Abu Qudhama (26th September 2013), Ibn Fulaan (26th September 2013)

  9. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    37

    Default Re: Why is ISIS backstabbing on the revolution in Syria? Are they working for Assad?

    ISIS will meet the same destiny as in Iraq and Somalia. The people will turn against them, because people do not want draconian rule. They want the real shariah, not one who stones people without 4 evidences, accuses falsely people of being rats and executing them, makes takfiir on anyone who disagrees with them.
    They better change their attitude because as i see Syrians are able to resist against dictatorial regimes. If they are already fighting against Nusayri enemy supported by Russia and Hezbushaytaan, then i dont think few 5K extremist group can pose a threat. The only losers will be ISIS. When Nusra sees how ISIS has been crushed, they will change their policy and adopt more Syria friendly agenda.
    For now ISIS is welcome, but wait when Nusayri regime is defeated.

  10. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Age
    29
    Posts
    371

    Default Re: Why is ISIS backstabbing on the revolution in Syria? Are they working for Assad?

    Quote Originally Posted by IslamWillRule View Post
    ISIS will meet the same destiny as in Iraq and Somalia. The people will turn against them, because people do not want draconian rule. They want the real shariah, not one who stones people without 4 evidences, accuses falsely people of being rats and executing them, makes takfiir on anyone who disagrees with them.
    They better change their attitude because as i see Syrians are able to resist against dictatorial regimes. If they are already fighting against Nusayri enemy supported by Russia and Hezbushaytaan, then i dont think few 5K extremist group can pose a threat. The only losers will be ISIS. When Nusra sees how ISIS has been crushed, they will change their policy and adopt more Syria friendly agenda.
    For now ISIS is welcome, but wait when Nusayri regime is defeated.
    so what will you do, postpone the 5 daily Salahs, and the Hudood of Shariah because people "dont want draconian laws" as you say? newsflash jack the majority of Muslims dont know what real Shariah is and they dont want to know either because the majority think with their bellies and dont want to be inconvenienced in any way.

    and how do you know they dont have 4 witnesses before stoning the adulterer or ample proof that somebody is a spy before executing them unless you have first hand knowledge and is living in Syria.Hearsay and Munafiq media reports do not count.


    By the way from your anti Islamist tirade I suspect that you are Dawud Beal/Abu Fatimah posting under a new nickname.Ill give you the benefit of the doubt however I'm rarely wrong.If so then you should concern yourself with how the MB/Morsi supporters in Egypt who relinquished the rights of Qisas and Qital to the extent that even the lowly drug addicts and homosexuals of Cairo are attacking and killing them openly.

    Like it or not it is groups like ISIS and JAN that scored the greatest victories and inflicted the most damage on Bashar's forces while the secularist elements of the FSA were busy singing patriotic songs and staging demonstrations, while their leaders were being flown around the capitals of Europe begging for handouts.
    Last edited by Jester; 26th September 2013 at 12:55 PM.

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jester For This Useful Post:
    Armitage4 (26th September 2013), mamoon (2nd October 2013)

  12. #8
    Senior Member Abu Saalehah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    ...Why you want to know?
    Posts
    3,500

    Default Re: Why is ISIS backstabbing on the revolution in Syria? Are they working for Assad?

    By the way from your anti Islamist tirade I suspect that you are Dawud Beal/Abu Fatimah posting under a new nickname.Ill give you the benefit of the doubt however I'm rarely wrong.
    I had the same gut reaction when reading this guys posts. Same twisted understanding, same twisted threats and 'solutions' to the complex issues over there.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Abu Saalehah For This Useful Post:
    Armitage4 (26th September 2013)

  14. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    1,458

    Default Re: Why is ISIS backstabbing on the revolution in Syria? Are they working for Assad?

    Quote Originally Posted by IslamWillRule View Post
    ISIS will meet the same destiny as in Iraq and Somalia. The people will turn against them, because people do not want draconian rule. They want the real shariah, not one who stones people without 4 evidences, accuses falsely people of being rats and executing them, makes takfiir on anyone who disagrees with them.
    They better change their attitude because as i see Syrians are able to resist against dictatorial regimes. If they are already fighting against Nusayri enemy supported by Russia and Hezbushaytaan, then i dont think few 5K extremist group can pose a threat. The only losers will be ISIS. When Nusra sees how ISIS has been crushed, they will change their policy and adopt more Syria friendly agenda.
    For now ISIS is welcome, but wait when Nusayri regime is defeated.

    You already got your answer in post no. 2. Why are you ignoring that and still posting?

    I think this thread should be closed because OP was asking a question and that question has been answered and so the purpose of this thread has been fulfilled.

  15. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Age
    25
    Posts
    21

    Default Re: Why is ISIS backstabbing on the revolution in Syria? Are they working for Assad?

    @IslamWillRule
    Read this post of yours
    Quote Originally Posted by IslamWillRule View Post
    After Assad then what? The correct answer will be: The Mujahideen of Syria should unite and form a Islamic State. As for the foreigners muhaajirun, they should tell them: May Allah bless you, barakallaah feekum, we will never forget your help. Now please go help the people of Afghanistan and Iraq. Go make islamic states in your own countries.
    When every muslim country rules with Allah's law, then we can talk about weither to unite within a single body(Caliphate) or to form something as United Islamic States(such as EU).
    After Assad is gone...then what?

    How mean of you to say something like that. You will turn your back from people who helped you in the time of difficulty? Before you accuse someone of backstabbing try to correct your own self.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258