Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Can any Sunni explain this Sunni hadith on poison

This is a discussion on Can any Sunni explain this Sunni hadith on poison within the Islam in General forums, part of the Main Topics category; Salamu alaikum, what do you Sunnis have to say about this hadith from your books. Sahih al-Bukhari Volume 5, Book ...

Default Can any Sunni explain this Sunni hadith on poison

Salamu alaikum, what do you Sunnis have to say about this hadith from your books.
    Sahih al-Bukhari Volume 5, Book 59, Number 713:
    Narrated 'Aisha: The Prophet in his ailment in which he died, used to say, "O 'Aisha! I still feel the pain caused by the food I ate at Khaibar, and at this time, I feel as if my aorta is being cut from that poison."

end quote.

This is a huge problem! This hadith seems to be claiming the Prophet(SAWW) died of poison! More troubling the battle of Khaiber happened in 6 AH (628 C.E.) and the Prophet(SAWW) passed away in 10 AH (632 C.E.). Poison is a fast act thing, it is not a chronic illness! So if the Prophet(SAWW) allegedly ate poison food (nazobillah) which a Prophet(SAWW) of God wouldn't do in the first place, wouldn't he(SAWW) have died right then. There is no poison I've ever heard of that acts over a 4 year period and allows someone to live normally and then all of a sudden die!

Abu Shawarma

Use the search menu, you jahil rafidhi scumbag
    ٰ

{And is one who was dead and We gave him life and made for him light by which to walk among the people like one who is in darkness, never to emerge therefrom? Thus it has been made pleasing to the disbelievers that which they were doing.}

Al-An'aam 122

If only you took some poison in the very near future and did everybody else a favour here.

Very nice bros, but no answer. You ever heard of a poison that acts as chronic disease over 4 years?! I'll let you get back to your lizard eating and miswaking (colgate and modern teeth cleaning is an agent of the infidels right). OH let me get away from your breath!!!

Why don't you bring us some proof to show that poison cannot act over a period of 4 years?

First I recommend you go to this link: http://www.answering-islam.org/Shamo...mad_poison.htm that refutes your sunni views! Your corrupted Sunni hadith says eat "dates" and you'll be allegedly protected from poison and black magic. Your own Sunni books that you consider Sahih (Sahih al-Bukhari and Sahih Muslim) then say the Prophet(SAWW) ate dates and was still allegedly affected by black magic and poison! Also just read any medical handbook or warning that says "call immediately if you ingest poison"! The reason for this is poison can kill you very quickly; why don't you find any medical source that says there is some alleged "poison" that acts over 4 years and will go and come like a chronic illness?!

Quote Originally Posted by Abdul-Hakim al-Hanafi View Post
    Very nice bros, but no answer. You ever heard of a poison that acts as chronic disease over 4 years?! I'll let you get back to your lizard eating and miswaking (colgate and modern teeth cleaning is an agent of the infidels right). OH let me get away from your breath!!!
    It is not our miswaking. Miswaking is sunnah of all the prophets. So, you would want to run away from beloved prophet (SAW)?
    And whosoever fears Allah and keeps his duty to Him, He will make a way for him to get out (from every difficulty). And He will provide him from (sources) he never could imagine. And whosoever puts his trust in Allah, then He will suffice him.

(Qur'an 65:2-3)

There is no problem with the Miswak; but it was for that time we have better technological advances via toothpaste, toothbrushes, floss, etc. This is the same say for example with camels. The Prophet(SAWW) and those around him would've used camels and sometimes horses for travel. That doesn't mean we should use camels for travel today, when we have the ability to use better more effective transportation methods like automobiles, planes, boats, etc. So using a miswak today in 2008 C.E. is silly and just reflects backwards thinking that says technology is allegedly a bad "bida"!

Quote Originally Posted by Abdul-Hakim al-Hanafi View Post
    There is no problem with the Miswak; but it was for that time we have better technological advances via toothpaste, toothbrushes, floss, etc. This is the same say for example with camels. The Prophet(SAWW) and those around him would've used camels and sometimes horses for travel. That doesn't mean we should use camels for travel today, when we have the ability to use better more effective transportation methods like automobiles, planes, boats, etc. So using a miswak today in 2008 C.E. is silly and just reflects backwards thinking that says technology is allegedly a bad "bida"!
    IT came from prophet sallallahu alayhi wasallam
    And whosoever fears Allah and keeps his duty to Him, He will make a way for him to get out (from every difficulty). And He will provide him from (sources) he never could imagine. And whosoever puts his trust in Allah, then He will suffice him.

(Qur'an 65:2-3)

Wow. He is the second Shiite on the forum to attack hadith andlink to an anti-Islamic website (answering-islam). Nuh_Ha_Mim_Keller_Fan being the first. Or...wait...could they be the same user?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast