Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Do shias believe in the prohibition of ribaa' ?

This is a discussion on Do shias believe in the prohibition of ribaa' ? within the Islam in General forums, part of the Main Topics category; It doesn't seem like they do. Why is this?...

Default Do shias believe in the prohibition of ribaa' ?

It doesn't seem like they do. Why is this?

Banned

Default Re: Do shias believe in the prohibition of ribaa' ?

well for starters, why do you believe they doint believe in riba? have you come across fatwas from their clerics?

If it was something in the Ahadith I would expect this be true, but Riba is prohibited in the Quran.

They allow ribba dealings with kuffar. They even allow stealing money with condition you pay khumus on it if you want to make it halal.
    If I had ten arrows in my possession, I would throw one of them at the Romans, and I would throw the other nine at these tyrannical Fatimids.
    Imam Abu Bakr Al-Nabulsi

Scanned Books: Who Killed Al-Hussein?

Video: Rafidah Ayatullats shameful admition.

Al-Hussein said in one of his invocations upon shia: O Allah if you give them enjoyment for a while..then disintegrate them into groupsand divide their pathand never ever accept from them leadershipfor verily they called us for helpthen they transgress upon us and killed us.(Al-Irshaad by Al-Mufid page 241)

Quote Originally Posted by Salamat View Post
    well for starters, why do you believe they doint believe in riba? have you come across fatwas from their clerics?
    Quote Originally Posted by al-suyuufi View Post
    If it was something in the Ahadith I would expect this be true, but Riba is prohibited in the Quran.
    Well, considering their shia state of iran is billions of dollars in debt and they operate a ribaa based financial system. I thought is was pretty clear.

Quote Originally Posted by umar bin khatab View Post
    They allow ribba dealings with kuffar. They even allow stealing money with condition you pay khumus on it if you want to make it halal.
    Exactly like jews.

And it is not a secret. I once asked a Basiji in Iran (he thought I'm Shia so he was quite relaxed). I asked: "There are RIba banks in the nation of "imam Al Zaman" isn't that Haram?" He said:"Well, that's no secret, most Bank, rather all MAJOR Banks are based on Riba, but what shall we do, we have to preserve the state of Imam Al Zaman, for the blood of our shuhada has been shed for it to be establish".

Banned

As salam alaikum

Bahraini shia are far worst than Iranian shia. Many of the worst fatawa of Shiism emerges from Bahraini fitna.
    Many of the terribl fatawa about sex with children from Shia mullah emerge from Bahrain.
    Prostitution is common there as well.

Anyways, brothers need to put this all in perspective. Shiism in the Arabian Pennisula really started growing in just the last 150 years as the British coopted Persia and used the Shia cause to counter the Uthmani khilafah and the power of Sunnis in India. Bahai and Ahmadiya and Shia all started growing in the last 150 years thanks to British imperial ambitions, and the utter weakness and failures of the believers.

The believers have to strive and struggle for the resumption of the khilafah state and the supremacy of Islam. When we do this, the Shia deviancy becomes obvious as they have NO answer for the khilafah. Iran is the best they can do, and Iran is Persian nationalist republic claiming Islam.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Kamel View Post
    As salam alaikum

Bahraini shia are far worst than Iranian shia. Many of the worst fatawa of Shiism emerges from Bahraini fitna.
    Many of the terribl fatawa about sex with children from Shia mullah emerge from Bahrain.
    Prostitution is common there as well.
    true, historically, bahraine shias were akhbari as opposed to usooly shia therefore they take all hadith and implement it, no room for ijtihad and ilm alhadeith. any hadith with isnad to imam is acted upon. basically they are dhahiris with no ilm ul hadeeth!

Anyways, brothers need to put this all in perspective. Shiism in the Arabian Pennisula really started growing in just the last 150 years as the British coopted Persia and used the Shia cause to counter the Uthmani khilafah and the power of Sunnis in India. Bahai and Ahmadiya and Shia all started growing in the last 150 years thanks to British imperial ambitions, and the utter weakness and failures of the believers.
    shiism is an arab/semetic phenomenon, shias in all differing shades used to comprise 20-40 per cent of the ummah, if not more. then with ottoman conquests which brought new muslim and the decline of the safawi state the overall percentage of shias declined to what it is today. shiism is dead, whats left of it today are ghulat rituals& tendencies found in non-arab muslims, once they too are exposed to different madhabs all final traces of shiism will be erased.

insaan-forgetful

What abu kamel said is true at the same time there are laymen amonsgst the Shia, and when they hear irrational stuff like Shia allow stealing etc which is based on the actions of people, they become defensive. They say so many Sunnis doing the same, really many people in the gulf who claim to be Sunnis are no saints. This is not the right way to do dawa, so please argue with hikmah

Does "Riba" mean interest?
    We must be the change we wish to see.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast