Harun Yahya wants Jewish Temple in Jerusalem?

This is a discussion on Harun Yahya wants Jewish Temple in Jerusalem? within the Islam in General forums, part of the Main Topics category; Harun Yahya wants Jewish Temple in Jerusalem? Muslim ''leader'' wants Temple rebuilt Muslim leader wants Temple rebuilt '' Rabbi Froman ...

Default Harun Yahya wants Jewish Temple in Jerusalem?

Harun Yahya wants Jewish Temple in Jerusalem?

Muslim ''leader'' wants Temple rebuilt

Muslim leader wants Temple rebuilt

''Rabbi Froman admires Mr. Oktar`s great courage in his quest for the union of faiths, despite all the dangers and threats. That`s why he believes that Mr. Oktar is the best personality to lead the peace initiative in the Middle East as a sincere Muslim believer and a profound thinker.''

HarunYahya.Tv - ADNAN OKTAR'S MEETING WITH SANHEDRIN RABBIS

Union of Faiths .com - Harun Yahya

''Muslim intellectual wants Jewish temple rebuilt

Adnan Oktar, who uses the pen name of Harun Yahya, is a controversial but highly influential Muslim intellectual and author with more than 65 million of his books in circulation worldwide. Oktar recently met with three representatives from the re-established Jewish Sanhedrin, a group of 71 Orthodox rabbis and scholars from Israel, to discuss how religious Muslims, Jews and Christians can work together on the project. WorldNetDaily''

weird news??????

Default Re: Harun Yahya wants Jewish Temple in Jerusalem?

Dr. Bilal Was correct!

Quote Originally Posted by Yousef al Khattab View Post

Dr. Bilal Was correct!
    what do you think about his temple plans akhi yousef
    i find it weird first harun claims to expose freemasons but later he opens websites like ''union of faiths'' and wants to rebuild the third temple i find it fishy

Asalam 3leikoum wr wb,

I think that even if he was trying to be "politically correct" or speaking in theory of the times of Suliman a.s. being better than today's time, singling out the "Beit HaMikdash" (The temple) where Jews believe it stands (the Sakhra) is paramount in my mind as treason. Allah hu Alem

Discussing these matters with 'Israelis' as our brothers and sisters are in lock down in Dufa al Gharabiya and Ghaza is disgusting.

Fiamanillah

Quote Originally Posted by Yousef al Khattab View Post
    Asalam 3leikoum wr wb,

I think that even if he was trying to be "politically correct" or speaking in theory of the times of Suliman a.s. being better than today's time, singling out the "Beit HaMikdash" (The temple) where Jews believe it stands (the Sakhra) is paramount in my mind as treason. Allah hu Alem

Discussing these matters with 'Israelis' as our brothers and sisters are in lock down in Dufa al Gharabiya and Ghaza is disgusting.

Fiamanillah
    Salaam Alaikum brother yousef ,i dont think he was trying to be ''politically correct'' even if they find remains of the temple of salomo it wouldnt really be a big revelation on our side since we believe in salomo as a righteous prophet and we have more right over him than the jewish people since we follow the religion of all the prophets i think in judaism they even accuse him of sorcery one thing i dont get do they think that the temple is under the golden dome or under the al aqsa mosque i think i read somewhere on a hasidic website that they believe that the temple was settled on the whole mountain of moriah.
    i read somewhere that jews are ready to rebuild their new temple they have the artifacts ready including the huge menorah wich i have seen myself when i was in jerusalem and they have trained priests etc.. this is getting serious
    Last edited by LostKing; 12th August 2009 at 06:01 PM.

Salafi (Retd.)

Harun Yahya is just a loony tune who no one should take seriously; incidentally this group:

Adnan Oktar, who uses the pen name of Harun Yahya, is a controversial but highly influential Muslim intellectual and author with more than 65 million of his books in circulation worldwide. Oktar recently met with three representatives from the re-established Jewish Sanhedrin, a group of 71 Orthodox rabbis and scholars from Israel, to discuss how religious Muslims, Jews and Christians can work together on the project. WorldNetDaily''
    are a fringe group of Rabbis trying to reestablish the Sanhedrin; most Jews don't take them seriously and they don't recognize the legitimacy of the Sanhedrin they have established
    The Hawaalian Alliance
    Faith - Insight - Progress

God be with you, Don Quixote! Many are the windmills from which you have saved the Ummah!
    http://madkhalis.com/2013/06/the-qui...dkhali-and-co/

In my opinion, this all has to do with speedening the arrival of Sayyidin 'Eesa, 'alayhi sallm
    And God knows Best.

By God - Verily - you know that I know you are lying.

-
    ˤAmr b. al-ˤās's response to Musaylimah al-Kadhāb (Bidāyah Tafsir Surah al-ˤAsr li Ibn Kathir)

"He is only called insān (human being) because of his nasyān (forgetfulness) -- And it is only called al-qalb (the heart) because it constantly varies (yataqallib)."

From ˤAbbās ibn ˤAbd al-Muttalib that he had heard the Messenger of Allāh - peace and blessings of All
    āh be upon him - say:
    "Whoever is pleased with Allāh as his Rabb; with al-Islām as his Dīn; and with Muhammad as his Prophet and Messenger has tasted the sweetness of faith."
    [Musnad Ahmad Hadith #1682]

The Messenger of Allāh - peace and blessings of Allāh be upon him - said:
    "Oh Allāh, be pleased with ˤUthmān, for I am pleased with him." [al-Sīrah al-Nabawiyyah li Ibn Hishām 2/517]