Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

How Albani cut up the words of Qadhi Iyaad to "prove" his claim

This is a discussion on How Albani cut up the words of Qadhi Iyaad to "prove" his claim within the Islam in General forums, part of the Main Topics category; Originally Posted by greenshirt because i do not know enough about it to comment on it. but, i am sure ...

Quote Originally Posted by greenshirt View Post
    because i do not know enough about it to comment on it. but, i am sure that sheikh al albani was not doing any wrong. he was a scholar who devoted his life to this religion and he feared allah(swt.) i am not going to say he has bad manners when i do not know exactly what he did, or why.

i will however condemn you for saying that a member should be stoned to death. that is just rude. repent and fear allah(swt)
    JZK!

I remember this topic from sunniforum, it was made by Abul Hasan, may Allah guide him.

Here is the reply to it:

1_ Albani rahimahu Allah was talking about putting the hands over the chest, and when he quoted al-Qadi 'Iyad he said " Similar is the saying of Qaadi 'Iyaad al-Maaliki", so he was mentioning the quote of al-Qadi related to this specific point.

2_ from Al-Qadi 'Iyads quote, it is obvious that he did approve putting them on the chest, and also mentioned the navel part.

3_Albani rahimahu Allah did not say that al-Qadi didn't support putting the hands upon or near the navel, he only quoted the part about the chest because that is what he was talking about.
    he is just using the opinion of AL-Qadi Iyad rahimahu Allah on putting the hands on the chest to show that he also supports this opinion... He did not use Al-Qadi's saying against the opinion of putting the hands at the navel.

4_ If Albani said that Al-Qadi only confirmed putting the hands on the chest or that he confirmed it while al-Qadi didn't, then at that moment you can say he manipulated.

So there is no manipulation there.

Learn to verify before accepting an accusation against someone especially people of knowledge, because it could be a slander and the scholar is innocent.
    {O you who believe ! Avoid much suspicions, indeed some suspicions are sins.} [49:12]

Loner

BaarakAllaahu fiki Umm adbullah, there is no need to have such harsh words against shaykh al albaani (ra) just because he had different views than some of us.

Wa àlaykum assalaam.

Abu Shawarma

It is disgusting to see how little respect certain people have for dead scholars.

The poster said "The Head of the self styled “Salafi” Hadith “scholars” in this age", so he must not think him to be a actual scholar.
    "Sheikh said..." - Wrong path
    "Allaah, Rasool said..." - Right path

Don't base your Deen on the popularity of a scholar

Abu Shawarma

But still, people should show respect for the shaykh regardless of whether they agree with him or not.

This is the same people who cry when someone even questions their 'ulama.

Abul Hasan and co do not consider him a scholar.

may Allah have mercy on shaikh Albani and grant him al firdous.

Quote Originally Posted by Um Abdullah M. View Post
    Abul Hasan and co do not consider him a scholar.

may Allah have mercy on shaikh Albani and grant him al firdous.

well who cares, who consider whom as scholar. allah is the one who will judge us.

And people should show respect to those who are dead allready.

and sister qurah, before u write something use to recite salawat upon prophet mohammad(sw) and then write. because as long as u r a student u will feel provokate by many things but u need to calm down and then answer. what r u doing is nothing new to come in a web and find something against ur thinking style. so try to calm down ur anger.

Quote Originally Posted by Nu7 View Post
    It is disgusting to see how little respect certain people have for dead scholars.
    Lets start a thread on Deobandi Scholars; you might die out of shock when you see how these talafies treat tham

Quote Originally Posted by Nu7 View Post
    But still, people should show respect for the shaykh regardless of whether they agree with him or not.

This is the same people who cry when someone even questions their 'ulama.
    How bout your views on Deobandi Scholars?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast