Islam for ALL races?

This is a discussion on Islam for ALL races? within the Islam in General forums, part of the Main Topics category; I know Ilsam accepts EVERYONE, all as equal and this is great. I am currently watching a documentary on Muhammad ...

Default Islam for ALL races?

I know Ilsam accepts EVERYONE, all as equal and this is great. I am currently watching a documentary on Muhammad that has said that Islam was the first, as opposed to the other monotheistic religions of the time (Christianity and Judaism), that promoted this. Basically it was saying that Islam accepted all races whereas Judaism and Christianity didn't.

Now, I know that Judaism is pretty much a racial religion, tied in blood but I thought Christianity accepted all races (I know it does now) but didn't it back then?
    Download videos: KEEPVID.

"... the war on Islamic fascism is less about fighting terrorism and more about silencing those who dissent from the West's endless wars against the Middle East..." - Journalist Jonathan Cook

Boycott Israeli Goods / Israel / both

2C oursels as ithers C us Umm Ahmed's Avatar

When you hear that Islaam is first ,it means that we only worship one God who has no partners no sons , this is what has been preached by all the Phrophets.

Did the person in the documentry quote a verse from the Quran or hadith? to say that he the Phrophet, actually mentioned that in regard to the Christians and the Jews ?
    Is the documentary online ?
    Deeds are your money on the day of judgement , make sure you collect plenty now.

Say (O Muhammad SAW):"I am not a new thing among the Messengers (of All‚h) (i.e. I am not the first Messenger) nor do I know what will be done with me or with you. I only follow that which is revealed to me, and I am but a plain warner." (Al-Ahqaf 46:9)

Have you read Mein Kampf by Hitler?

He uses some christian text to push his views i believe!? I did some reading on this years ago so please do correct me if im mistaken.
    "Arab rulers are slaves of the West, slaves of money and slaves of vainglory. The time has come to get free from these slaves"
    ash-Shaheed Amir Khattab
    Sayf al-Islam

Quote Originally Posted by Umm Ahmed View Post
    When you hear that Islaam is first ,it means that we only worship one God who has no partners no sons , this is what has been preached by all the Phrophets.
    Yes, I understadn that - no confusion their.

Quote Originally Posted by Umm Ahmed View Post
    Did the person in the documentry quote a verse from the Quran or hadith? to say that he the Phrophet, actually mentioned that in regard to the Christians and the Jews ?
    Is the documentary online ?
    This documentary, a very good one, was on the A&E Biography channel and is downloadable as a torrent HERE, and was called 'Mohammad (pbuh) Biography'. She (I think it was Karen Armstrong (prominent writer on Islam [influential in conveying the more objective post-19th-century scholarship of Islam to a wide reading in Europe])) just said it as a matter of fact rather than the Prophet saying it or it being in the Qur'an.

She actually said that 'at the time when Islam 'came out' it was the first to accept every race as oppsed to the other monotheistic religions' (which I took to be Judiasm and Christianity) and that is how she meant it.

"... the war on Islamic fascism is less about fighting terrorism and more about silencing those who dissent from the West's endless wars against the Middle East..." - Journalist Jonathan Cook

It's not that Christianity was a racial religion, it's that Jesus's (as) mission was primarily to the Israelites, where as Muhammad's (saws) mission was to all mankind.

Jesus never spoke of racial issues, so there is no definite answer to this.

However, Christian Churches mostly speak against racism, because Jesus treated all people kindly, regardless of things such as religion or nation.

2C oursels as ithers C us Umm Ahmed's Avatar

...Thankyou...
    Deeds are your money on the day of judgement , make sure you collect plenty now.

Say (O Muhammad SAW):"I am not a new thing among the Messengers (of All‚h) (i.e. I am not the first Messenger) nor do I know what will be done with me or with you. I only follow that which is revealed to me, and I am but a plain warner." (Al-Ahqaf 46:9)