Jazaak Allahu Khair!!

This is a discussion on Jazaak Allahu Khair!! within the Islam in General forums, part of the Main Topics category; Assalaamu'alaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakhathu! Well, I didn't really know how else to thank you brothers and sisters for the beautiful Articles ...

Default Jazaak Allahu Khair!!

Assalaamu'alaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakhathu!

Well, I didn't really know how else to thank you brothers and sisters for the beautiful Articles that are on this site Masha'Allah hence I created this thread!

I just want to say JAZAAK ALLAHU KHAIR! to you all Insha'Allah !

and .May Allah(Subhanahu wa Ta'ala) indeed reward each and every one of you with the best things in this life and especailly in the Akhirah, May Allah(Subhanahu wa Ta'ala) indeed shower immence amounts of Baraka, and reward you all with immence happiness in this life and especially in the Akhirah!

and May Allah(Subhanahu wa Ta'ala) grant you all success in this life and in the hereafter Ameen!!

I have indeed benifited alot from the Articles and information on this site! I feel very blessed! please continue to post them!!

*******Insha'Allah May Allah(Subhanahu wa Ta'ala) also reward you all for your efforts Ameen!

Take Care, Your little sister in Islam

Wa'alaykum Asalaam Warahmatullahi Wabarakhathu!

Ameen. Its great we can help each other. Alhamdulillah. Indeed keep up the good work, insha'Allah.

La howla wala qu\'watta illah billah...