Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

laws on guns in USA is close to sharia?

This is a discussion on laws on guns in USA is close to sharia? within the Islam in General forums, part of the Main Topics category; the slots are for ak mags and in the picture on page 2 the brother is wearing what is known ...

the slots are for ak mags and in the picture on page 2 the brother is wearing what is known as 'webbing'

Last edited by gag order; 7th February 2007 at 07:51 PM.

Zionism is to the Palestinian what Nazism was to the Jews

*lifting the gag on legitimate debate*

Peculiarly Ostrobogulous Expergefactionist's Avatar
    Follow Expergefactionist On Twitter Add Expergefactionist on Facebook Add Expergefactionist on Google+

Brother Abu Dujana, we may mean the same thing, it it is important to be precise with your wording. It is NOT kufr to love a law a manmade law because it is closer to Islam, but in fact a sign of Iman. It only becomes kufr when you take Islam out of the equation.
    A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.

Albert Einstein

The gun laws are different in almost every state. In New York were allowed to own most of the guns without even having a license as long as your 18 years old and up. My friend and I (since he's 18 and Im not) bought my semi auto Ak-47 for around 325$, thats like 150 pounds, but with no rounds. My 4-10 pistol grip shotgun was like 400 and she's my favorite, its like holding a womans hand. All hunting rifles dont need licenses here, except handguns. Hanguns are a little more expensive but the license doesnt take that long, probably around a few months depending on the type.

We as American citizens have the right to bear arms. Inshallah once I get home ill try to put some pics up.
    "Do not be fooled by the one that recites the Quran for that is only words that we utter. Rather, look at the one who acts upon it." - Umar

Allah's Messenger (saws) said “O Ka’b Ibn ‘Ujrah, I seek Allah’s protection for you from the leadership of fools. There shall be rulers, whoever enters upon them, then aids them in their oppression and validates their lies, then he is not from me nor I from him, and he shall not be admitted to the Hawd..." [Saheh at-Targheb wat-Tarheb #2243]

Quote Originally Posted by gag order
    the slots are for ak mags and in the picture on page 2 the brother is wearing what is known as 'webbing'

Yes, I am starting to think so too.. after all explosives wouldnt be much lighter than mags I guess...
    Wallahu Allam!

Quote Originally Posted by Break The Cross
    The gun laws are different in almost every state. In New York were allowed to own most of the guns without even having a license as long as your 18 years old and up. My friend and I (since he's 18 and Im not) bought my semi auto Ak-47 for around 325$, thats like 150 pounds, but with no rounds. My 4-10 pistol grip shotgun was like 400 and she's my favorite, its like holding a womans hand. All hunting rifles dont need licenses here, except handguns. Hanguns are a little more expensive but the license doesnt take that long, probably around a few months depending on the type.

We as American citizens have the right to bear arms. Inshallah once I get home ill try to put some pics up.
    Subhan Allah, you r not even 18? I thought you were older

I have never heard of semi auto AK, except maybe hunting prototypes, which are semi. But in any case, 325$ is very cheap, especially for a new one. 7.62 callibre is usually cheaper than 5.45.

In chechnya before the second war, you could buy almost any weapon on the market, although later the police would try to close that place, but without success. russians will sell you their own mom if the price is good...
    Wallahu Allam!

russians will sell you their own mom if the price is good...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

i think its not allowed to own a full auto ak in the states only 'sporterized' versions

Zionism is to the Palestinian what Nazism was to the Jews

*lifting the gag on legitimate debate*

Wallahu Allam!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123