Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Prophet Adam Alayhissalam Was 90 Feet Tall

This is a discussion on Prophet Adam Alayhissalam Was 90 Feet Tall within the Islam in General forums, part of the Main Topics category; Originally Posted by abumuwahid What do you do at the shrines, pashrun? Seek help from the dead? I think all ...

Default Re: Prophet Adam Alayhissalam Was 90 Feet Tall

Quote Originally Posted by abumuwahid View Post
    What do you do at the shrines, pashrun? Seek help from the dead?
    I think all you nejdis/wahabis/pseudo salfis are all biddatis. When you become ill why do you seek help from a doctor? Why not rely fully on Allah?

Tawassul through the Awliya'

The evidence for tawassul through the awliya' or saints is also abundant, and it suffices that Allah strictly warns all believers to keep company with them when He says: "O believers! Be wary of Allah, and keep company with the truthful!" (9:119) and He enjoins the followership of those who have turned to Him in true and complete repentence (31:15).

has been narrated by Ahmad in his Musnad, Abu Dawud in his Sunan, and al-NasaI in their Suann, Prophet said to al-Firasi, concerning asking from people:
    "If you absolutely must ask from people, then ask from the righteous ones". in kunta la budda sa'ilan fas'al al-salihin.

Narrated by Ahmad in the Musnad, Abu Dawud, and al-Nasa'i in their Sunan. al-Dhahabi said: "Its chain is good" (isnaduhu salih).
    See Dhahabi, Mu`jam al-shuyukh (Ta'if: maktabat al-siddiq, 1408/1988) 2:420 (#1028).

This authentic narration explains in simple terms the legitimacy of Tawassul. Prophet not only does not condemn tawassul, but in fact gives directions to who he should seek tawassul from.

There is no doubt that the visit of pious persons is a Sunna in Islam for that very purpose, as shown by the chapters to that effect entitled Bab ziyarat al-salihin in the books of etiquette and invocations.

Some people think that if a duaa from a holy man is answered while he is alive then he cannot help you if he is dead. As if the holy man or sheihk or saint is the origin of the help. But it is always Allah who is the source of the baraka and never a human being. So to think that Allah can only give when that saint is alive and when he is dead, Allah does not give anymore, Is to say that the source *is* the person and not Allah in the first place! But in reality it is Allah who is giving help in both cases: life or death.

Imam Shawkani RH [a major authority for the "salafis" due to his stance on Taqlid] says in al-Durr al-nadid fi ikhlas kalimat al-tawhid:

There is no harm in tawassul through any one of the Prophets or Friends of Allah or scholars of knowledge... One who comes to the grave as a visitor (za'iran) and invokes Allah alone, using as his means the dead person in the grave, is as one who says: "O Allah, I am asking that you cure me from such-and-such, and I use as a means to You whatever this righteous servant of Yours possesses for worshipping You and striving for Your sake and learning and teaching purely and sincerely for You." Such as this, there is no hesitation in declaring that it is permitted...

At-Tabarani said in Mujamul Kabir (10/267):

Ibrahim Ibn Naila Al-Asbahani narrated to us from Al-Hasan Ibn Umar Ibn Shaqiq from Maruf Ibn Hasan As-Samarqandi from Said Ibn Abi Arubah from Qatadah from Abdullah Ibn Buraydah from Abdullah Ibn Masud that he said:

The Messenger of Allah said:

When one loses his means of transport in a (deserted) land, he should call: O slaves of Allah! Help me recover (my transport) for there are many of Allahs attendants on this earth. They will help you recover it.

Quote Originally Posted by leo View Post
    Please come towards tawheed. You exactly know, what all happens around these shrines, or should I tell you?

Come out of "tawassul through dead and graves business". Its not good for your mental health.

Read the following SAHIH HADITH:

Sahih Muslim, 1st Chapter of book of Clothing:

`Abd Allah, the freed slave of Asma' the daughter of Abu Bakr, the maternal uncle of the son of `Ata', said:

She (Asma bint Abu Bakr) said: "Here is the cloak (jubba) of Allah's Messenger," and she brought out to me that cloak made of Persian cloth with a hem of (silk) brocade, and its sleeves bordered with (silk) brocade, and said:

"This was Allah's Messenger's cloak with `A'isha until she died, then I got possession of it. The Apostle of Allah used to wear it, and we washed it for the sick so that they could seek cure thereby."

So you are telling me that Sahabah Kiram was doing shirk and were biddatis for asking help from the cloak to cure the sick and not Allah?

Companions of Rasool Allah [saww] sought barakah from his Grave

Dawud ibn Salih says: "[The Caliph] Marwan [ibn al-Hakam] one day saw a man placing his face on top of the grave of the Prophet. He said: "Do you know what you are doing?" When he came near him, he realized it was Abu Ayyub al-Ansari. The latter said: "Yes; I came to the Prophet, not to a stone."
    1. Ibn Hibban in his Sahih, Ahmad (5:422)
    2. Tabarani in his Mu`jam al-kabir (4:189) and his Awsat according to Haythami in al-Zawa'id (5:245)
    3. al-Hakim in his Mustadrak (4:515); both the latter and al-Dhahabi said it was sahih.
    4. al-Subki in Shifa' al-siqam (p. 126)
    5. Ibn Taymiyya in al-Muntaqa (2:261f.)
    6. Haythami in al-Zawa'id (4:2)

Mu`adh ibn Jabal and Bilal also came to the grave of the Prophet and sat weeping, and the latter rubbed his face against it.
    Ibn Majah 2:1320

So the Sahabah were biddatis for doing what they were doing according to you salafis?

I think you and other salfis should start following in the foot steps of Sahabah so your menthal "salafi health" gets cured.

Last edited by Pashtun; 10th December 2009 at 12:15 PM.

Muslim Male
    leo

Quote Originally Posted by Pashtun View Post
    When you become ill why do you seek help from a doctor? Why not rely fully on Allah?
    Here we are talking about the matters of destiny, life, death and rizq etc. These are controlled by Allah Almighty, but sufi lovers keep banging their heads at the graves, knowing well, they can't be of any help to us.

You want to commit shirk, choice is yours.

Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah. And those who are with him are severe against disbelievers, and merciful among themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by leo View Post
    Here we are talking about the matters of destiny, life, death and rizq etc. These are controlled by Allah Almighty, but sufi lovers keep banging their heads at the graves, knowing well, they can't be of any help to us.

You want to commit shirk, choice is yours.

Allah has given the power to the Sufi saints wich are called ABDALS-Substitute Saints:

Imam Ahmad ibn Hanbal says in his Musnad (1:112):

... The people of Syria were mentioned in front of `Ali ibn Abi Talib while he was in Iraq, and they said:"Curse them, O Commander of the Believers." He replied: "No, I heard the Messenger of Allah say: "The Substitutes (al-abdal) are in Syria and they are forty men, every time one of them dies, Allah substitutes another in his place. By means of them Allah brings down the rain, gives (Muslims) victory over their enemies, and averts punishment from the people of Syria."" al-Haythami said: "The men in its chains are all those of the sahih except for Sharih ibn `Ubayd, and he is trustworthy (thiqa)."

Tabarani said in his Mu`jam al-awsat:
    Anas said that the Prophet said: "The earth will never lack forty men similar to the Friend of the Merciful ,
    and through them people receive rain and are given help. None of them dies except Allah substitutes

another in his place."

Maybe you should study Hadith and enlighten your self with knowledge of that there exist some true servants of Allah that has been given power beyond our understanding.

Last edited by Pashtun; 10th December 2009 at 01:39 PM.

There is but one allusion to giants in the Qur'an, namely to the tribe 'Ad who are spoken of as men "with fifty statures" (Surah lxxxix 6), and the commentator Shah 'Abdu 'l-Aziz of Delhi, says they were men of not less the twelve yards in stature. According to a tradition in the Kitabu 'sh-Shafah by the Qazi 'Ayaz(p 65), Adam was sixty yards in height. In the Ghiyasu 'l-Lughah, a giant named Uj is mentioned who was born in the days of Adam and lived until the time of Moses, a period of 3500 years, and that he was so high, that the flood in the days of Noah only reached to his waist.

There are traditions and stories of giants whose graves exist unto the present day, throughout the whole of Persia. Opposite the Church Mission House at Peshawur is a grave nine yards long, which is held in great reverence by both Muslims and Hindus. De le Belle, in his Travels in Persia, vol ii p 89, mentions several which exist in Persia. Giant graves in Hindustan are numerous

Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, "Allah created Adam, making him 60 cubits tall. When He created him, He said to him, "Go and greet that group of angels, and listen to their reply, for it will be your greeting (salutation) and the greeting (salutations of your offspring." So, Adam said (to the angels), As-Salamu Alaikum (i.e. Peace be upon you). The angels said, "As-salamu Alaika wa Rahmatu-l-lahi" (i.e. Peace and Allah's Mercy be upon you). Thus the angels added to Adam's salutation the expression, 'Wa Rahmatu-l-lahi,' Any person who will enter Paradise will resemble Adam (in appearance and figure). People have been decreasing in stature since Adam's creation. (Translation of Sahih Bukhari, Volume 4, Book 55, Number 543)"

Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said, "The first group of people who will enter Paradise, will be glittering like the full moon and those who will follow them, will glitter like the most brilliant star in the sky. They will not urinate, relieve nature, spit, or have any nasal secretions. Their combs will be of gold, and their sweat will smell like musk. The aloes-wood will be used in their centers. Their wives will be houris. All of them will look alike and will resemble their father Adam (in statute), sixty cubits tall." (Translation of Sahih Bukhari, Volume 4, Book 55, Number 544)"

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: "The first group of my Ummah to get into Paradise would be like a full moon in the night. Then those who would be next to them; they would be like the most significantly glittering stars in regard to brightness, then after them (others) in ranks. They would neither void excrement, nor pass water, nor suffer from catarrh, nor would they spit. And their combs would be made of gold, and the fuel of their braziers would be aloes and their sweat would be musk and their form would be the form of one single person according to the length of their father sixty cubits tall. This hadith has been transmitted on the authority of Ibn Abi Shaiba with a slight variation of wording. (Translation of Sahih Muslim, Book 040, Number 6796)"

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: "Allah, the Exalted and Glorious, created Adam in His own image with His length of sixty cubits, and as He created him He told him to greet that group, and that was a party of angels sitting there, and listen to the response that they give him, for it would form his greeting and that of his offspring. He then went away and said: Peace be upon you! They (the angels) said: May there be peace upon you and the Mercy of Allah, and they made an addition of" Mercy of Allah". So he who would get into Paradise would get in the form of Adam, his length being sixty cubits, then the people who followed him continued to diminish in size up to this day. (Translation of Sahih Muslim, Book 040, Number 6809)"

William Olding,age 19 in 1942

Machnov in
    London at the
    Hippodrome

During the first of five expeditions to Mongolia, Roy Chapman Andrews photographed this seven-foot-five-inch (2m 13cm) man in 1922 in the capital city of Ulaanbaatarbut that wasnt the explorers biggest find. In an automobile caravan following the ancient routes of Genghis through the Gobi desert, Andrews party discovered one of the worlds richest dinosaur fossil fields, featured in the June 1933 and July 1996 issue of the GEOGRAPHIC.

We ourselves are the trail-breakers of motor transportation, wrote Andrews. Instead of thrilling with pride at the thought, I reflected sadly that we were violating the sanctity of the desert and destroying the mystery of Mongolia.

This photograph was never published in the magazine.

http://magma.nationalgeographic.com/...hback/9612.htm

Assalamalaikum wa rahamtullahi wa barakatuhu

Jazakallah for this wonderful informative post

Hey Pashtun, i know you know those pictures of those skeletons being excavated are photoshopped and fake.

Lol, if the message of Islam was false and the Prophet sallallahu aleihi wasalam was a liar
    and people were fighting him and killing his followers and resisting his message from the very start, he would hardly choose to tell people about a 90 foot man if his only desire was to have people believe him would he?

Also, that was Adam AS size when he was created in Jannah, and i think the people of Jannah will be that size in the Akhira,there is no proof that he was that size on earth.

Why do you always post these fake pictures of giants and graves and all that? Do you realize how easy it is to photoshop these skeletons?

And what significance is it to you? Spend your time more wisely and learn the deen.

Who says that beeing around true Sufia Kiram and visiting theyr shrines makes you one who doesnt belive in Tawheed? I am going to be around Sufiya kiram and visit theyr shrines till i die ,InshAllah!
    A'udhoo billah min dhaalik! What a filty, wretched person you are!
    "If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you; But if you really make them think, they'll hate you."-Don Marquis

Anti-Shirk

Allahu Akbar! very rare picture captured of sufi saint changing his form.

Pashtun, please post this miraculous picture on other forums. If anyone rejects it then present him the following sufi sayings found in Al-Tabaqat.

Al-Sharani from Al-Gamri who said: I entered upon Seedi (master) Muhammed bin Shuaib, and saw him sitting in air, and he had seven eyes He also said about sheikh Abu Laee: When you enter upon him you find him a soldier, then (other time) you enter upon him you find him a beast of prey, then (other time) you enter upon him you find him an elephant, and he used to grasp from earth and deliver it to people Gold and Silver.
    (Al-Tabaqat Vol 2, page 80-81)
    If I had ten arrows in my possession, I would throw one of them at the Romans, and I would throw the other nine at these tyrannical Fatimids.
    Imam Abu Bakr Al-Nabulsi

Scanned Books: Who Killed Al-Hussein?

Video: Rafidah Ayatullats shameful admition.

Al-Hussein said in one of his invocations upon shia: O Allah if you give them enjoyment for a while..then disintegrate them into groupsand divide their pathand never ever accept from them leadershipfor verily they called us for helpthen they transgress upon us and killed us.(Al-Irshaad by Al-Mufid page 241)

11. The Following User Says Thank You to umar bin khatab For This Useful Post:
    Abu Hurairah (23rd June 2011)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast