Qalandar Amaliyat website

This is a discussion on Qalandar Amaliyat website within the Islam in General forums, part of the Main Topics category; Salaam Alaikum I came across this site and really thought it was great and helpful, and Inshallah it shall help ...

Thumbs up Qalandar Amaliyat website

Salaam Alaikum

I came across this site and really thought it was great and helpful, and Inshallah it shall help many many people.

It includes Qalandar Wirds, Wazeefas, knowledge and items etc.
    Also this site is selling E-books which i think are very interesting
    check this website out

what do u think?

http://www.qalandar786.com

It's full of kufr sorcery.

Formerly - Abu_Abdallah

The famous Qalandriyah sect.. may Allah curse the unbelievers and criminals, from whichever sect they are!

Do they still eat glass and drink hot water? In Marakech you have still such fools whose heads need to be chopped off or bones to be broken.. na'udhu billah min al-kufr!

Bismillah
    My maternal family is qaladariyyah. My own maternal grandfather and now my elder uncle is the shajadah nasheen (khaleefah) of Bu Ali Qalandar of Pani Pat, India. Bu Ali was one of the 2.5 Qalandars of this world (as they claim).
    Bu Ali = 1
    Lal Shahbaz = 1
    Rabia Basriyyah = 0.5
    Total = 2.5
    Each year on the 11th of ramadhan my maternal grandfather's 'urs (death celebrations: as they are not beleived by the devotees to be dead) is held
    at Lahore. I have witnessed it several times, and even participated when i was young. Women are without Hijaab, Qawaali (songs with instruments) are played and people shower them with bank notes (i used to horde up many of those myself). This continues uptill dawn break, and i don't remember anyone praying fajr. In the end the males of our family handout amulets (ta'weez) to the sick and needy. One of these relatives who doles out these himself said, i don't know any invocations, i just read 123...123 over them.
    If this does not make one sick, i wonder what can. Anyway, my younger uncle already calls me a khariji (wahhabi). We had several discussions, but no fruit yet.
    Brown Sahib

Rep-manz

subhanullah! First time i have ever heard of them!

Formerly - Abu_Abdallah

Quote Originally Posted by abu imaan an-nepalee View Post
    subhanullah! First time i have ever heard of them!
    The old Qalandriyyah were the single most hated enemies of Shaykh al-Islam.. they could eat his liver!

2C oursels as ithers C us Umm Ahmed's Avatar

SubhanAllaah they have a page advertising '' Magical Items'' that sounds like they came from a ''Harry Potter book rather than Islaam , cures for cancer and getting pregnant , that's evil because the weak and vulnerable will be taken in by this.
    Deeds are your money on the day of judgement , make sure you collect plenty now.

Say (O Muhammad SAW):"I am not a new thing among the Messengers (of Allh) (i.e. I am not the first Messenger) nor do I know what will be done with me or with you. I only follow that which is revealed to me, and I am but a plain warner." (Al-Ahqaf 46:9)

Quote Originally Posted by Sharif_Abu_Jafar View Post
    The old Qalandriyyah were the single most hated enemies of Shaykh al-Islam.. they could eat his liver!
    Allahul-musta'aan .....

I think its best to delete the link, as the group has all ready bean warned against and there's no need for stuff like that to be about.

Quote Originally Posted by Umm Ahmed View Post
    SubhanAllaah they have a page advertising '' Magical Items'' that sounds like they came from a ''Harry Potter book rather than Islaam , cures for cancer and getting pregnant , that's evil because the weak and vulnerable will be taken in by this.
    Bismillah

Code 30 Naqsh to increase ones brain power For those who have a weak memory or memory loss then one should order this Naqsh which will help in making ones brain stronger and powerful, 20
    In light of the recent discoveries in the 'female intellect thread' this is defo one for the sisters

(joke)
    'Sorry, but I am not a lowly gangster like you guys. *I'm a professional* !!!!!!!!111111111.