Signs of Qiyamat!! AMAZING!!!!!!!!!
This is a discussion on Signs of Qiyamat!! AMAZING!!!!!!!!! within the Islam in General forums, part of the Main Topics category; The minor Signs of Qiyamah • Drinking of wine will be common. (Saheeh Bukharie & Saheeh Muslim). • Great distances ...
- 12th December 2008 #1
Signs of Qiyamat!! AMAZING!!!!!!!!!The minor Signs of Qiyamah
• Drinking of wine will be common. (Saheeh Bukharie & Saheeh Muslim).
• Great distances will be traversed in short spans of time (Planes, Boats, Trains, Cars etc). (Muslim).
• Books will be widespread but knowledge will be low and the appearance of ignorance. (Bukhari, Muslim, Ibn Majah, & Ahmad).
• A man will talk to [Something like] his whip or his shoe. (Telephone?) (Ahmad).
• When one steadfast to his religion will be like one holding a burning coal. (Tirmidhie).
• Men will begin to wear silk. (Tirmidhi).
• Female singers and musical instruments will become popular. (Tirmidhi, Haythami).
• Adultery and fornication will be performed in the open. (The Prophet, peace be upon him, said that this has never happened without new diseases befalling the people, which their ancestors had not known). (Bukhari, Muslim, Ibn Majah, & Haythami).
• When fornication becomes widespread among your leaders. (This will happen when the people stop forbidding evil). (Ibn Majah).
• The consumption of intoxicants will be widespread. (Bukhari & Muslim).
• Women will outnumber men, eventually 50 women for 1 man. (Bukhari, Muslim, & Ahmad).
• Killing, killing, killing. (Bukhari, Muslim, Ibn Majah, & Ahmad).
• The people will say, 'This person is cool' and there is not a singel grain of Eeman in his hearth (Actors, Singers, Gangsters etc).
• The nations of the earth will gather against the Muslims like hungry people going to sit down to a table full of food. This will occur when the Muslims are large in number, but like the foam of the sea.
• People will beat others with whips like the tails of oxen. (Muslim).
• The children will be filled with rage. (Tabarani, Hakim).
• Women will conspire. (Tabarani, Hakim).
• Rain will be acidic or burning. (Tabarani, Hakim).
• Children of fornication will become widespread or prevalent. (Tabarani, Hakim).
• The hour will not come, until tribes of my Ummah will join the Mushrikin, and until some tribes of my Ummah will worship Idols. (Tirmidhie).
• By He in Whose hand is my soul! The world shall not pass [away] before there comes upon people a day in which the murderer will not know why he has murdered, nor will the murdered one know why he has been killed. (Muslim).
• When a trust becomes a means of making a profit. (Tirmidhi, Haythami).
• Gains will be shared out only among the rich, with no benefit to the poor. (Tirmidhi).
• Paying zakat becomes a burden and miserliness becomes widespread; charity is given reluctantly. (Tirmidhi & Haythami).
• Miserliness will be thrown into the hearts of people. (Bukhari).
• When it will be hot in Winter (and vice versa). (Kanzul Umaal).
• Episodes of sudden death will become widespread. (Ahmad).
• Shirk will be widespread in this Ummah (i.e grave worship etc).
• There will be people who will be brethren in public but enemies in secret (He was asked how that would come about and replied, 'Because they will have ulterior motives in their mutual dealings and at the same time will fear one another'). (Tirmidhi).
• When a man obeys his wife and disobeys his mother; and treats his friend kindly while shunning his father. (Tirmidhi).
• When voices are raised in the mosques. (Tirmidhi).
• People will walk in the marketplace with their thighs exposed. (Tirmidhie).
• Stones will fall from the sky [Meteors]. (Narrated by Tirmidhie).
• The people of Iraq will receive no food and no money due to oppression by the Romans (Europeans). (Muslim).
• People will hop between the clouds and the earth (Airplanes?).
• A tribulation will enter everyone’s home. (Ahmad).
• A time will come when markets are close to each other.
• The leader of a people will be the worst of them. (Tirmidhi).
• When it will be regarded as a shame to act on Quranic injunctions. (Narrated by Abu Musa Asharie).
• People will indulge in homosexuality. (Narrated by Adbullah ibn Masud).
• The Masjids will be decorated.
• Mass deaths amongst you people, just as when sheep die in large numbers during an epidemic. (Bukharie).
• Adultery will be prevalent. (Saheeh Bukharie, Saheeh Muslim).
• The leaders will not govern by the book of Allah. (Ibn Majah).
• A time will come when everyone will be dealing with riba [Interest].
• When the last ones of this Ummah curse the first ones (Shia?) (Tirmidhie).
• Leaders of people will be oppressors. (Haythami).
• People will treat a man with respect out of fear for some evil he might do. (Tirmidhi).
• They will dance late into the night (Disco?)
• They will claim to follow the Qur'an but will reject hadith & sunnah (Quranite sect). (Abu Dawood).
• Other People will believe in the stars. (Haythami).
• People will reject Al-Qadr (The Divine Decree of Destiny). (Haythami).
• Time will pass rapidly. (Bukhari, Muslim, & Ahmad).
• Good deeds will decrease. (Bukhari).
• People will be carrying on with their trade, but their will only be a few trustworthy persons.
• A man will pass by a grave and wish that he was in their place. (Bukhari).
• Earthquakes will increase. (Bukhari & Muslim).
• There will be attempts to make the deserts green.
• The appearance of false messengers (Ahmad Qadiyani etc). (Bukhari).
• Women will be naked in spite of being dressed, these women will be led astray & will lead others astray. (Muslim).
• When people begin to compete with others in the construction of taller buildings. (Bukhari).
• There will be a special greeting for the people of distinction. (Ahmad).
• The Euphrates will disclose a treasure (The Prophet said that whoever is present should not take anything from it). (Bukhari & Muslim).
• Wild animals will be able to talk to humans. (Ahmad).
• Years of deceit in which the truthful person will not be believed and the liar will be believed. (Ahmad).
• Bearing false witness will become widespread. (Haythami & Ahmad).
• When men lie with men and women lie with women. (Haythami).
• Trade will become so widespread that a woman will be forced to help her husband in business. (Ahmad).
• The Muslims will split into 73 sects, and only one sect will go to Jannah. (Bukharie, Muslim, Tirmidhie, Abu Dawud etc).
• A woman will enter the workforce out of love for this world. (Ahmad).
• Arrogance will increase in the earth. (Tabarani, Hakim).
• Land sliding will occur in three places, One in the East, one in the West and one in Arabia. (Muslim, Tabarani).
• Family ties will be cut. (Ahmad).
• Two Christian armies (America and Great Britain?) reunite, and concuire Syria, then the Mahdi will concuire it again.
• The Muslim armies will be very weak.
• There will be many women of child-bearing age who will no longer give birth.
• There will be an abundance of food, much of which has no blessing in it.
• People will refuse when offered food.
• Men will begin to look like women and women will begin to look like men.
• Wealth will increase so much so that if a man were given 10,000, he would not be content with it. (Ahmad & Bukhari).
• Two large groups, adhering to the same religious teaching will fight each other with large numbers of casualties. (Bukhari & Muslim).
The emergence of Imam Mahdi
• Imam Mahdi is from the household of the Prophet Mohammad, Allah's peace and blessings be upon him. (Ahmad, Ibn Majah).
• His name and surename will be the same as the name and surname of prophet Mohammad. (Abu Dawud).
• In one night Allah will inspire him and prepare him to carry out his task successfully. (Ahmad).
• He will come when Muslims are killed everywhere. (Ibid).
• He will fill the entire earth with Justice, just as it will have been filled with injustice and oppression. (Abu Dawud).
• Imam Mahdi will be born in Arabia, he will be from Quraish.
• His forehead will be broad and his nose will be high, His face will shine like a star and he will have a black spot on his left cheek. (Tabarani).
• His facial features and character will be the same as that of the prophet Mohammad. (Abu Dawud).
• He will be one of the leaders of Paradise in the Herafter. (Ibn Majah).
• Mahdi will emerge at such a time when people will become despondent and say 'There is no Mahdi'. (Ibid).
• When he comes to Arabia the government will attack him and he will flee to Khurassan [Afghanistan].
• Black flags (army) will emerge from Khurasan (Afghanistan). None will be able to turn them back, until they are in Baitul Maqdis. (Tirmidhie).
• Black flags from the family of Abbas will emerge, then another army will emerge from Khurasan (Afghanistan), their topis (headgear) and clothes will be white (Taliban?). Their leader will be a person by the name of Shuayb bin Saalih, from Tameem. He (and his army) will annihilate the companions of Sufyaani. (Narrated by Abu Dawud).
• When you see black flags coming from Khuraasaan, then you must join them, even though you have to be dragged in the snow, because, Allah's Khalifah, Mahdi, will be amongst them. (Ahmad, Baihaqie).
• A person named Sufyaani will emerge from the city of Damascus. (Muslim).
• Most of the people who will follow him will be from the tribe of Bani Kalb. (Muslim).
• They will fight (to such an extent) that they will pierce the stomachs of women and kill children. (Muslim).
• The people from the tribe of Qais will gather to oppose them. They (Qais) will then kill them (Sufyaanis) in such a manner that they will not be able to find any refuge behind a mountain. (Muslim).
• When this Sufyaano hears about the Mahdi he will sent an army against him from Syria, it will be swallowed up in the desert between Makkah and Madina and only one man will survife who will go back and inform his people about their fate. (Abu Dawud).
• When the people see this, groups of people from Syria and Iraq will come and swear allegiance to him. (Abu Dawud).
• Then a man from Quraysh whose mother is from Kalb will appear and send an army against them, and will defeat them, this will be known as the Battle of Kalb. Whoever does not witness the spoils of this battle will miss much! (Abu Dawud).
• The Mahdi will distribute the wealth, and will rule the people according to the Sunnah of the Prophet. (Abu Dawud).
• His age at the time of his emergence will be forty years. (Tabarani).
• The Mahdi will be from the progeny of the Prophet Mohammad, from the descendants of Fatimah. (Abu Daud).
• The Mahdi and 70.000 children of Isaac [pathan] will conquest Constantinople in Turkey. (Muslim).
• They will not conquest Constantinople with weapons or arrows, but with Takbeer and Tasbeeh. (Muslim).
• The Romans (Europians, Americans) will attack you with 80 banners, and there will be 12.000 men under each banner. (Bukharie).
• A jamaat of Muslims wages Jihad on India and they will conquer India with the help of Allah.
• At this time, Muslims will be weak and there will be very few pious people.
• Once again the Quran and Sunnah will govern the people, this time by the rightly guided Khalifh, Imam Mahdi. (Tirmidhie).
• Islam will gain an upper hand and will be firmly established in the land.
• The oppression, tyranny, and darkness that prevailed all over the globe will be replaced with justice, peace and equity. (Ibn Majah).
• The smile, which was long forgotten, will be restored on the Muslim faces and the inhabitants of the Earth will be pleased with him. (Ibn Majah)
• Everybody will be happy to the extent that even birds an wild animals will rejoice in his rule. (Ahmad).
• Heaven will end rain profusely, livestock will be in abundance. (Mustadrak).
• A Callers will proclaim in the street, 'Is anybody in need of anything?' Nobody will respond except one person. (Ahmad).
• Mahdi will be the ruler of the world and he will share the wealth between the people. (Tirmidhie).
• So that a man will come to him and say, 'Give me, give me'. Then he will spread his cloth and put in it as much as he can carry. (Mustadrak).
• Imam Mahdi will fight great wars against the Christians; they will win with the help of Allah.
• The Romans (Americans, Europians) will dishonour a treaty they have made with a member of my family, whose name will be like mine (i.e. the Mahdi). (Narrated by At Tabarani).
• Then an army will advance from Madinah Tayyibah, which will comprise of the best of persons on the entire surface of the earth. (Muslim).
• When the two armies line up for battle, the Christians will say, 'Separate from those who made our families prisoners (and enslaved them), so that we may fight them only'. The Muslims will say; 'Never! We take an oath that we will never separate ourselves between you and our fellow Muslim brothers'. They will then engage in battle. (Muslim).
• One third of the Muslim army will flee the battlefield, and they will never be forgiven by Allah. One third will be martyred, and they will be amongst the best of martyrs in the sight of Allah. The other third (of the Muslim army) will be victorious, and they will be saved from any other Fitnah for the rest of their lives. (Muslim, Tabarani).
The emergence of Dajjaal
• The Kafir Dajjal (The Anti Christ) will emerge from Isafhan [Iran] during the time of Imam Mahdi. (Ahmad).
• He will have one eye which looks like a protruding out grape; he will have a huge body, curly hair and red complexion. (Muslim).
• If you are confused, you should know that he is one-eyed, and Allah is not one-eyed. (Bukharie).
• He will have Paradise and Hell with him, while his Paradise will be Hell and Hell will be Paradise. (Muslim).
• 70.000 Jews from Isafhan, wearing black clothes, will follow him and form his army. (Today there live more than 40.000 Jews in Jewish neighbourhood of Iran). (Narrated by Imam Tirmidhie).
• According to another Hadith, most of his followers will be women. (Tirmidhie).
• A man will bind his wife, mother and daughter to a tree, out of fear that they will go to Dajjal and follow him.
• His fitnah is so great that all Prophet have warned for him, even prophet Noah, peace be upon him. (Muslim)
• The word 'Kafir' (Unbeliever) is written between his two eyes, every Muslim will be able to read that. (Bukharie).
• Don't go near Dajjal instead go to Makkah and Madinah, for Angels will not allow him to enter Makkah and Madinah. (Abu Dawud).
• A person will approach him thinking him to be a Believer, but on seeing his amazing feats he will become his follower. (Muslim).
• He will travel, like clouds driven by the wind (Airplanes?). (Saheeh Muslim).
• Dajjaal will be riding a white donkey made of iron, the width between its ears will be 40 cubits (Airplaine?). (Ahmad).
• Surah Al Kahf will protect you against Dajjal, if you read it. (Muslim).
• Dajjal will appear before another person whose father and brother have passed away and ask him, 'If I bring your father and brother back to life, will you believe that I am your Lord?' He will reply, 'Why not?' Then satan will take on the appearance of his brother and father. (Ahmad).
• He will travel the entire world. He will send down rains upon those who believe in him, which in turn will cause good crops to grow, trees to bear fruit and cattle to grow fat. He will cause drought to those who disbelieve in him, resulting in starvation and hardship for them.
• Dajjal will claime to be Prophet of God, then he will call himself God Almighty.
• He will give a command to the sky, there will be rainfall upon the Earth and it will grow crops. (Muslim).
• So Allah will give him miracles, to test the human's by it. He will walk through the desert and say to it, 'Bring forth your treasures'. The treasures will come out and gather before him like a swarm of bees. (Muslim)
The emergence of Jesus
• Dajjal will stay forty days on earth, then will prophet Jesus emerge in Damascus (Syria), by the white minaret. (Muslim).
• He is of medium height, his colouring is reddish white and his hands will be resting on the shoulders of two Angels. (Ahmad).
• He will be wearing two garments, and his hair will look wet. (Ahmad).
• During his time, Allah will end every religion and sect other than Islam. (Ahmad).
• Jesus will establish Shariah on earth and will rule 40 years on earth and call people to Islam and fight the mischief makers. (Ahmad).
• He will break the cross and kill the pigs. (Ahmad).
• Muslims will fight the kufaar and even the trees and rocks will say, 'O Muslim, there is a Kafir hiding beneath me, come and kill him!' (Ibn Majah).
• Imam Mahdi and Jesus will live in the same time, the Mahdi will rule 7 to 9 years. (Muslim).
• When Jesus decents he will pray behind Imam Mahdi. (Ibn Majah).
• When the Mahdi hears of Dajjaal he will sent 10 people to investigate the truth about the emergence of Dajjaal. (Muslim).
• The Mahdi will live for a time and then he will die and prophet Jesus will read his funeral prayer and bury him. (Abu Dawud).
• Muslims will still be afraid of Dajjal, and one of the reasons why Jesus comes, is to kill Dajjaal. (Bukharie).
• He will find Dajjaal and when Dajjaal sees Jesus, Dajjaal wil melt like lead.
• Jesus will kill Dajjal by the gate of Lud in Palestine (Present day Lydda) and Jihad will be stopped and there will be peace on earth. (Muslim).
• The people will live for seven years during which there will be no enmity between any two persons after Dajjaal is killed. (Muslim).
• Wealth will be in such Abundance that no one will care about it. (Ahmad).
• One single prostration in prayer will be better than the world and all that is in it. (Ahmad).
The emergence of Gog and Magog
• The Gog and Magog are are children of Adam, who were restrained by Zulqarnain in a mountain. (Fathul Bari).
• Even the Qur'an speaks about them in (Qur'an 18:83 to 99, 21:96).
• Not one of them dies until thousand are born to him. (Fathul Bari).
• Some are as tall as the tree Arz, that is 120 feet. (Fathul Bari).
• And some are four arm lengths tall and four arm lengths wide. (Fathul Bari).
• Some spread one ear to sleep on and cover themselves with the other. (Fathul Bari).
• Some also state that they are two spans tall and the tallest amongst them are three spans. (Fathul Bari).
• They have wide faces, small eyes, grey hair and their faces are like shields covered with skin. (Ahmad).
• Those are weak narrations, what we know sure is that they will be a large group of creatures.
• Every day, Gog and Magog are trying to dig a way out through the barrier. (Ahmad).
• When they begin to see sunlight through it, the one who is in charge of them says, 'Go back; you can carry on digging tomorrow,' and
when they come back, the barrier is stronger than it was before. (Tirmidhie, Ahmad)
• This will continue until their time comes and Allah wishes to send them forth. (Tirmidhie, Ahmad).
• They will dig until they begin to see sunlight, then the one who is in charge of them will say, 'Go back; you can carry on digging tomorrow, insha'Allâh.' In this case he will make an exception by saying insha' Allah, thus relating the matter to the Will of Allah. (Ibn Majah, Ahmad).
• They will return on the following day, and find the hole as they left it. They will carry on digging and come out against the people.
• They will drink rivers, so that some people will walk somewhere and one of them will say, 'There used to be a river here, long time ago'. (Muslim).
• They will do mischief on earth and they will kill humans and animals. They eat everything they see, even elephants and the whole world will be corrupted by them. (Narrated by Muslim).
• When they will reach Jerusalem, they will arrogantly proclaim, 'We have conquered the people of the earth, now we will annihilate those in the sky'. So saying they will fire their arrows towards the sky. When the arrows return to the ground they will be blood stained.
• In the meantime Jesus will be on the Mount of Toor with his followers. (Muslim).
• At that time the head of an ox will as valuable as is hundred dinars to you in this day. (This indicates the scarcity of provisions).
• Faced with these hardships, Jesus and his followers will make dua unto Allah (to remove this calamity). (Muslim).
• As a result Allah will cause sores to appear on the necks of each and every individual of these people which will cause their death. (Muslim).
• When Jesus and his followers descend from the Mount of Toor (Sinai) there will not be a single space on the land where the dead rotting bodies of these people is not littered, giving off a horrendous odor. (Muslim).
• Jesus and his followers will once more supplicate unto Allah as a result of which Allah will send down huge birds whose necks will be as thick as that of the necks of camels, and they will dump these bodies on mountains and oceans. (Muslim).
• Allah will then send down a heavy rain for 40 days, the waters of which will flow in every part of the earth cleansing it thoroughly.
• The Muslims will then burn the bows and arrows of Gog and Magog for a period of seven years. (Muslim).
• Allah will order the earth to yield forth its crops in abundance and there will be such blessing and prosperity that one pomegranate will be sufficient for a whole group while the peel thereof will suffice to cast a shadow over them. (Muslim).
• One milk giving goat will be sufficient for a whole family. (Muslim).
• Jesus will be alive during this time, he will have children and he will remain 19 years after his marriage on earth, then he will pass away and will be buried alongside Prophet Mohammad, Allah's peace and blessings be upon him. (Tirmidhie).
• A man named Jahjaah from the Qahtaan tribe of Yemen will then be the Khalifa and he will rule with great justice and piety.
• With the passing of time other Rulers will follow and slowly once again, corruption and decadence will set in.
• The baseless customs of Kufr and ignorance will pervade the Earth.
The final signs of Qiyamah
• A thick fog or smoke will envelope the skies. (Muslim).
• This smoke will last for forty days and it will cause the believers to develop colds while the effect of it upon the Kuffar will be so severe that they will lapse into unconsciousness. Thereafter the skies will clear up. (Abu Dawud).
• Allah speaks about this smoke in (Qur'an 44:10).
• After a big earthquake, a beast will emerge from the mount Safa in Makkah. (Muslim).
• This beast will speak to the people. (Muslim).
• Allah speaks about this beast in (Qur'an 27:82).
• As the animal emerges from the ground, it will be dusting the sand off its head.
• Its head is like that of a bull, eyes like that of a pig, ears like that of an elephant, horns like that of a stag, neck like that of an ostrich, chest like a lion, colour like that of a tiger, flanks like that of a cat, tail like that of a ram, feet and legs like that of a camel and a distance of 12 cubits between every two joints. (Tadhkirah).
• It will proceed towards the area between Hajrul Aswad and Maqaamul Ibraheem. The people on seeing it will flee in all directions, except for one group of people. It will approach this group and illuminate their faces like shining stars. (Muslim, Tirmidhie).
• Thereafter it will set out and travel throughout the whole world at a great speed.
• It will mark the faces of the Kuffar and none will be able to escape it. (Tirmidhie, Muslim).
• It is narrated that this animal will have the staff of Moses and the ring of Solomo. After performing its duty the animal will disappear.
• The sun will rise from the west. (According to scientists this will happen in de near future maybe. The earth will stop and turn the other way, so that the sun will rise from the West. This is allready happend with planet Mars). (Mishkat, Tabari).
• Thereafter an extremely fresh and fragrant breeze will blow from the south causing a slight pain under the armpits of the Mu’mineen.
This pain will soon cause their deaths according to the order of their piety, until no believer, pious or sinful remains.
• The entire world will be under the the domination of Kuffar Africans.
• A black man from Ethiopia with crooked legs will break the Kaba, brick by brick. (Ahmad).
• Hajj will no longer take place. The words of the Holy Qur'aan will be lifted from the pages.
• A rider will go around Madina and say, There used to be many Muslims here'. (Ahmad).
• Allah will send a cold wind from the direction of Syria, which will take the soul of everyone who has the slightest speck of good or faith.
• Only the most wicked people will be left, they will be as careless as beasts, and will have no concern for right and wrong. (Muslim).
• There will neither be any fear of Allah in the hearts of the people nor any obedience whatsoever to His commands.
• People will stoop to the lowest level of bestiality, perpetrating the worst acts of immorality, corruption and evil.
• Tyrant rulers will inflict the worst forms of cruelties upon their subjects and the general masses will indulge in bloodshed and anarchy.
• There will be such ignorance that not a single being will mention the name of Allah.
• These will be the worst creation ever and upon them Qiyamah will come.
• There will burn a fire would out from Yemen and would drive people to the place of their assembly. (Muslim).
• And then the Qiyamah comes and the Angel Israfiel will blow on the Trumpet and everyone will tilt their heads to hear it. (Muslim).
• The first one to hear it will be a man busy repairing a trough for his camels. He and everyone else will be struck down. (Muslim).
• The Trumpet will lead to the complete destruction of the Universe and everything will be destroyed except Allah even the Angels.
• After that Allah will create everything again and will send down rain like dew, and the bodies of the (Dead) people will grow out of it. (Muslim).
• And the trumpet will be sounded again, and the people will get up and look around. (Muslim).
• Then it will be said: 'O people, go to your Lord and account for yourselves'. (Muslim).
- 12th December 2008 #2
"Dajjaal will be riding a white donkey made of iron, the width between its ears will be 40 cubits". (Ahmad).
He also said:
"He will travel, like clouds driven by the wind". (Saheeh Muslim).
What else can this be?
"Seventy thousand Jews from Isafhan, wearing black clothes, will follow him and form his army". (Tirmidhie).
Today there live more than 40.000 Jews in Jewish neighborhood of Iran. Look at their clothes:
"Jesus will kill Dajjaal by the gate of Lud". (Muslim).
The gate of Lud is Lydda today. Look at the map:
"(Qiyamah is near) when people begin to compete with others in the construction of taller buildings". (Bukhari).
Narrated Abdullah ibn Shafeeq who reported from Muhjin ibn Adraa who reported that the Prophet said: "The End day, and what do you know what the End days are? (The prophet repeats the same statement 3 times). Some one asked him, 'What is the day of Khalaas?' The Prophet then answered, 'The Dajjal will come and will climb and will see Madina and then he will say to his companions, 'Do you see that White Palace? That is the Mosque of Ahmad (Another name of Prophet Muhammad)' Afterwards the Dajjal will come to Madina but will find that by its each entrance there is an armed angel (Who would not allow him entry). Then afterwards Madina will shake 3 times and there will not remain a hypocrite male or female nor will there remain a fasiq male or female who would not go out to the Dajjal to join him, and that are the End days. (An authentic tradition reported with a sahih isnad reported by Sheikh Mustafa Adwi in his work Al Fitan wal Malaahim wa Asraatus S'aa).
During the time of the prophet the Masjidun Nabawi or the Mosque of Ahmad was very simple as it was built of mud bricks and had date leaves as its covering for the roof. It was just recently in our era that the Mosque of Prophet was expanded and was given a very grand and beautiful structure. Anyone who has travelled to Madina in recent times will confirm that upon reaching the vicinities of this holy city, the Mosque of the Prophet appears as a pearl or as a palace amongst other building from a far.
The Prophet said:
"The terror caused by Al Masih Ad Dajjal will not enter Medina and at that time Medina will have seven gates and there will be two angels at each gate (guarding them)". (Sahih Bukhari).
Just look at the recent Map of Madinah city, if you find one, and you will see that there are 7 main entrances today leading to the city. One road coming from Jeddah, the other coming from Makkah, another coming from Yanbu, one from the airport, another from Tabouk, and two from surrounding areas.
The prophet said about Jesus:
"Jesus will descend by the white minaret in Damascus". (Muslim).
This is the white minaret in Damascus, and this is the mosque where Jesus, peace be upon him, will descend according to Ibn Kathir and other Ulama’.
- 12th December 2008 #3
Note: Not all ahaadith which I quoted are Saheeh!
- 12th December 2008 #4
Is this the mahdi?
Shaykh Abu Umar Saif (أبو عمر السيف) - FULL NAME: Muhammad Ibn Abdullah Ibn Saif
Ameer and Mufti of mujahideen in Chechnya - student of Shaykh Ibn Baaz and Ibn Uthaymeen (rahimahumullaah)
This is interesting.
A brother told me, that he can be the mahdi because he has the following signs:
- His first name is Muhammad
- His surname is Abdullaah
- He is a descendant of the Prophet
- He has a high forehead
- He has a long curved nose
- The Prophet said that we had to go to him, even if we had to crowl over ice - in Chechnya is everywhere ice
- His flag will be black, check in the pic above
- He will come when nobody expects him
- He will appear in a time, in which there will be a lot of killings
- Muslims will be many, but weak in power
Abu Umar does not believe that he is the mahdi. When people say that he is the mahdi, he becomes angry!
I told the brother that according to some reports he became shaheed in chechenistan, so he said: "It's not confirmd and we have seen no proofs. It might be a trick, so that he can go to Makkah and other countries and so".
lol - wallaahi, I don't know, but if he is still alive - wa allaahu ta'ala aalim - then there is a possibility that he is the mahdi!
If he is shaheed, then may Allaah's mercy be upon him!
Allaah knows best,
- 12th December 2008 #5
- Join Date
- May 2007
- نحن هنا
As Salamau Alaykum
What is frightening is that all the minor signs have appeared already. (I think)
Jazakallahu Kheir Akhi for posting this.
- 12th December 2008 #6
I remember bros who vehemently believed he was the Mahdi.
رحمه الله تعالى
“If the inferno of this world is what I must plunge into,
To be worthy of glancing into the Face of my True King,
Then fought will be the false-gods, till I am ashes,
To Him we all belong, but He buys only me and those who plunge in along with me,
By the Lord! With my slavery to the True King I will remain, or let my bones turn to charcoal,
So away with these dates! I see Rivers and Gardens in these flames”
- 12th December 2008 #7
- Join Date
- Apr 2008
Knowledge of signs of Judgment Day is to look for them. Looking for them is to ponder on the subject of Judgment, on the subject of personal account for all of our actions.
One of the major signs of Judgment Day is the sun rising from the west. This will be visible at the time of Fajr on that day. At that moment the repentance window will be closed and no action will be accepted.
As every day, Allah goes down to the lowest heaven in the last part of the night right before time of Fajr, asking if anyone is seeking forgiveness.
This is a reminder to make our Du'a to Allah before Fajr and ask Him for forgiveness (as well as keeping our tongue moist with the Dhikr of Allah, because the repentance will be obsolete after the last breath).
- 12th December 2008 #8
when i first started practising a borther spent hours trying to convince me that OBL was the mahdi and he sold it aswell...Wakee' ibn Jarrah once said, 'The intelligent one is he who understands the ways of Allah, not him who has understood the ways of this world.'
MM: Your Deeds Would Shame all the Devils in Hell
- 12th December 2008 #9
when i first started practising a borther spent hours trying to convince me that OBL was the mahdi and he sold it aswell...
- Join Date
- Oct 2004
- 12th December 2008 #10
It's reported that Rasullullaah said:
" ... Then another army will emerge from Khurasan, their topis (headgear) and clothes will be white". (Abu Dawud).
And some narrations mention about Imam Mahdi:
" ... He would be wearing two Qutwani Cloaks. He will appear exactly as the person from Bani Israeel. He will rule for 20 years and will conquer the cities of the Mushrikeen". (Ref: Kanz-ul-Aamal, Page 268, Hadith No 3868).
The pashtuns are bani israel (children of ishaq) and even their clothes are like the clothes of the jews! They will join the mahdi.
According to another narration in Sahih Muslim:
Abu Huraira reported Allah's Apostle (may peace he upon him) saying: You have heard about a city the one side of which is in the land and the other is in the sea (Constantinople). They said: Allall's Messenger, yes. Therer upon he said: The Last Hour would not come unlesss seventy thousand persons from Bani lshaq would attack it. When they would land there, they will neither fight with weapons nor would shower arrows but would only say:" There is no god but Allah and Allah is the Greatest," that one side of it would fall. Thaur (one of the narrators) said: I think that he said: The part by the side of the ocean. Then they would say for the second time:" There is no god but Allah and Allah is the Greatest" that the second side would also fall, and they would say:" There is no god but Allah and Allah is the Greatest," that the gates would be opened for them and they would enter therein and, they would be collecting spoils of war and distributing them amongst themselves that a noise would be heard and It would be said: Verily, Dajjal has come. And thus they would leave everything there and would turn to him". (Reference Book 041, Number 6979: Saheh Muslim).
But the Arabs on the other hand, will be few in number:
Umm Sharik reported: I heard Allah's Messenger (Salallaho alayhay wa sallam) as saying: The people would run away from the Dajjal seeking shelter in the mountains. She said: Where would be the Arabs then in that day? He said: They would be very few.
حدثني هارون بن عبد الله حدثنا حجاج بن محمد قال قال ابن جريج حدثني أبو الزبير أنه سمع جابر بن عبد الله يقول أخبرتني أم شريك
أنها سمعت النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم يقول ليفرن الناس من الدجال في الجبال قالت أم شريك يا رسول الله فأين العرب يومئذ قال هم قليل صحيح مسلم
(Saheeh Muslim Book 041, Number 7035).
Wa Allaahu Aa'lam,
- By Mu'awiya in forum Arts and CultureReplies: 3Last Post: 29th April 2008, 05:05 AM
- By Yasir in forum Events and AnnouncementsReplies: 6Last Post: 2nd April 2008, 07:57 PM
- By Daniel in forum Global AffairsReplies: 1Last Post: 13th March 2008, 09:24 PM
- By anam in forum Islam in GeneralReplies: 0Last Post: 13th March 2008, 07:16 AM
- By alecsmithson in forum Islam in GeneralReplies: 0Last Post: 8th January 2005, 04:26 PM