Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Solar Lunar Eclipse - Imam Mehdi

This is a discussion on Solar Lunar Eclipse - Imam Mehdi within the Islam in General forums, part of the Main Topics category; Hazrat Ahmad claimed to be the PRomised Messiah, the above quote from the website details Gods revelation to him regarding ...

Default Re: Solar Lunar Eclipse - Imam Mehdi

Hazrat Ahmad claimed to be the PRomised Messiah, the above quote from the website details Gods revelation to him regarding this claim.

I guess its up to every individual to look into it and make their own mind up as to its truth or falsehood.

In my oppinion if we (Muslims) are awaiting the Promised Msssiah and someone claims that God has appointed them so, we have a responsability to check out what they are teaching and what their mission is.

Salaam.

Quote Originally Posted by Safyra View Post
    In my oppinion if we (Muslims) are awaiting the Promised Msssiah and someone claims that God has appointed them so, we have a responsability to check out what they are teaching and what their mission is.
    Someone with untainted reputation.

FTFY

Quote Originally Posted by Safyra View Post
    Hazrat Ahmad claimed to be the PRomised Messiah, the above quote from the website details Gods revelation to him regarding this claim.

I guess its up to every individual to look into it and make their own mind up as to its truth or falsehood.

Salaam.
    Qadiani who died in a toilet. That guy was Kuffar and all who follow him are kuffar. That is what it is. By the way his name is Ghulam Ahmad Qadiani, so either is hazrat ghulam or hazrat Qadiani. Dont play games with us by referring him as Hazrat Ahmad. There was only one Ahmad that is referred to in the Quran and that is Prophet Muhammad(SAW).

He could not even decide whether he was a prophet or a messanger or a messiah or Isa or Mujadid. Then how can an average Joe figure out who Qadiani dude was.

Quote Originally Posted by suhail View Post
    Qadiani who died in a toilet. That guy was Kuffar and all who follow him are kuffar. That is what it is. By the way his name is Ghulam Ahmad Qadiani, so either is hazrat ghulam or hazrat Qadiani. Dont play games with us by referring him as Hazrat Ahmad. There was only one Ahmad that is referred to in the Quran and that is Prophet Muhammad(SAW).

He could not even decide whether he was a prophet or a messanger or a messiah or Isa or Mujadid. Then how can an average Joe figure out who Qadiani dude was.

Honestly, don't say anything without proof and do not call anyone else a Kafir unless you have reached into their chest and looked at their heart. Calling someone a Kafir is not an easy thing to do. So don't be so blunt about it. Besides, the alislam website has all of his books, so you can learn about what he said. It's just a matter of trying if you wish. But if you don't, then don't say anything without any sure knowledge. The Holy Prophet Muhammad (saw) warned us all about not checking information we hear and about reports that we hear of. So don't repeat this mistake again. I simply refer you to study the Ahadith more carefully.

Now, back to the main issue. Why are the Ahadith regarding the Imam Mahdi considered to be fabricated based on the fact that a Shi'a was part of the chain? Is there a biography on the individual who was a shi'a which proved that he had self-interest in narrating the Hadith? It's not enough to reject a Hadith based on the fact that a Shi'a was part of a chain. There is no logic in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zuzu View Post
    Honestly, don't say anything without proof and do not call anyone else a Kafir unless you have reached into their chest and looked at their heart. Calling someone a Kafir is not an easy thing to do. So don't be so blunt about it. Besides, the alislam website has all of his books, so you can learn about what he said. It's just a matter of trying if you wish. But if you don't, then don't say anything without any sure knowledge. The Holy Prophet Muhammad (saw) warned us all about not checking information we hear and about reports that we hear of. So don't repeat this mistake again. I simply refer you to study the Ahadith more carefully.

Qadianis are kuffar and we can not call their kufr Islam on any grounds as we Fear Allah!...Are you a qadiani,if so I ask ADMIN to change your title to non-Muslim Male...

Diagnosed with wahan InTheHearts0fGreenBirds's Avatar

Honestly, don't say anything without proof and do not call anyone else a Kafir unless you have reached into their chest and looked at their heart.
    You can tell how far a person is drowning in ignorance just by this statement.
    The Mujahideen do not need you half men, with no resolve. They do not need any advice on Jihad from scholars who are paid for and defeated. They do not need to ask if it is okay with you or if their Jihad is compatible with your thinking. No, they do not need that. They have all the wisdom and the vision that they need. Die in your rage and continue your criticism of the Mujahideen. You cannot destroy their resolve; your poisoned pins will not affect their Jihad. Nothing will affect them. -Sheikh Al Maqdisi

The Sahaba asked Rasulullah (saw) "How come the Shaheed will not suffer the pain of death or have to go through the horror and the terror of the day of judgement." Rasulullah (saw) said "It is enough that he had to go through seeing the glittering of swords in front of his eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by InTheHearts0fGreenBirds View Post
    You can tell how far a person is drowning in ignorance just by this statement.

Drown in ignorance? Let's see who is ignorant or not after seeing whats below:

It is narrated on the authority of Usama b. Zaid that the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) sent us in a raiding party. We raided Huraqat of Juhaina in the morning. I caught hold of a man and he said: There is no god but Allah, I attacked him with a spear. It once occurred to me and I talked about it to the Apostle (may peace be upon him). The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: Did he profess" There is no god but Allah," and even then you killed him? I said: Messenger of Allah, he made a profession of it out of the fear of the weapon. He (the Holy Prophet) observed: DID YOU TEAR HIS HEART in order to find out whether it had professed or not? And he went on repeating it to me till I wished I had embraced Islam that day. Sa'd said: By Allah, I would never kill any Muslim so long as a person with a heavy belly, i. e., Usama, would not kill. Upon this a person remarked: Did Allah not say this: And fight them until there is no more mischief and religion is wholly for Allah? Sa'd said: We fought so that there should be no mischief, but you and your companions wish to fight so that there should be mischief. (Sahih Muslim, Book of Faith, Hadith no. 176)

Ignorant? I think not. Just better informed. Go back and study the Ahadith is what I say. Knowledge is power, but ignorance for many seems to be bliss for them. Why is the truth so hard to accept?

Sa'd said: We fought so that there should be no mischief, but you and your companions wish to fight so that there should be mischief. (Sahih Muslim, Book of Faith, Hadith no. 176)
    who is he addressing in this hadith i.e speaking to..

Quote Originally Posted by abuhannah View Post
    who is he addressing in this hadith i.e speaking to..
    Dunno. But the point is that the Messenger of Allah (saw) has forbidden any Muslim to kill anyone else who recites the kalima. Just to clarify this point, I will quote some more Ahadith which further clarifies the same point (you don't have to read them if you don't want to, I'm merely stating them for the record so that this issue is clear to you) - this is all from Sahih Muslim, Book of Faith:

Chapter 42: PROHIBITION OF THE KILLING OF AN INFIDEL AFTER HE SAYS:" THERE IS NO GOD BUT ALLAH"

Book 001, Number 0173:
    It is narrated on the authority of Miqdad b. Aswad that he said. Messenger of Allah, you just see (here is a point): If I encountered a person amongst the infidels (in the battlefield) and he attacked me and struck me and cut off one of my hands with the sword. Then he (in order to protect himself from me) took shelter of a tree and said: I become Muslim for Allah's sake. Messenger of Allah, can I kill him after he had uttered this? The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: Do not kill him. I (the narrator) said: Messenger of Allah, he cut off my hand and uttered this after amputating it; should I then kill him? The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: Don't kill him, for I you kill him, verily he would be in a position where you had been before killing him and verily you would be in a position where he had been before uttering (kalima).

Book 001, Number 0174:
    The same hadith has been transmitted by the same chain of narrators. The hadith transmitted by Auza'i and Ibn Juraij contains these words: I embraced Islam for Allah's sake. and in the hadith narrated by Ma'mar the words are: I knelt down to kill him, that he said; There is no god but Allah.

Book 001, Number 0175:
    It is narrated by Miqdad, and he was an ally of B. Zuhra and was of those who participated in the Battle of Badr along with the Messenger of Allah, that he said: Messenger of Allah, here is a point: If I happened to encounter a person amongst the infidels (in the battle). Then he narrated a hadith similar to the one transmitted by Laith.

Book 001, Number 0176:
    It is narrated on the authority of Usama b. Zaid that the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) sent us in a raiding party. We raided Huraqat of Juhaina in the morning. I caught hold of a man and he said: There is no god but Allah, I attacked him with a spear. It once occurred to me and I talked about it to the Apostle (may peace be upon him). The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: Did he profess" There is no god but Allah," and even then you killed him? I said: Messenger of Allah, he made a profession of it out of the fear of the weapon. He (the Holy Prophet) observed: Did you tear his heart in order to find out whether it had professed or not? And he went on repeating it to me till I wished I had embraced Islam that day. Sa'd said: By Allah, I would never kill any Muslim so long as a person with a heavy belly, i. e., Usama, would not kill. Upon this a person remarked: Did Allah not say this: And fight them until there is no more mischief and religion is wholly for Allah? Sa'd said: We fought so that there should be no mischief, but you and your companions wish to fight so that there should be mischief.

Book 001, Number 0177:
    It is narrated on the authority of Usama b. Zaid: The Messenger of Allah may peace be upon him) sent us to Huraqat, a tribe of Juhaina. We attacked that tribe early in the morning and defeated them and I and a man from the Ansar caught hold of a person (of the defeated tribe). When we overcame him, he said: There is no god but Allah. At that moment the Ansari spared him, but I attacked him with my spear and killed him. The news had already reached the Apostle (peace be upon him), so when we came back he (the Apostle) said to me: Usama, did you kill him after he had made the profession: There is no god but Allah? I said. Messenger of Allah, he did it only as a shelter. The Holy Prophet observed: Did you kill him after he had made the profession that there is no god but Allah? He (the Holy Prophet) went on repeating this to me till I wished I had not embraced Islam before that day.

Book 001, Number 0178:
    It is narrated by Safwan b. Muhriz that Jundab b. 'Abdullah al-Bajali during the stormy days of Ibn Zubair sent a message to 'As'as b. Salama: Gather some men of your family so that I should talk to them. He ('As'as) sent a messenger to them (to the members of his family). When they had assembled, Jundab came there with a yellow hooded cloak on him, He said: Talk what you were busy in talking. The talk went on by turns, till there came his (Jundab's) turn. He took off the hooded cloak from his head and said: I have come to you with no other intention but to narrate to you a hadith of your Apostle: Verily the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) sent a squad of the Muslims to a tribe of the polytheists. Both the armies confronted one another. There was a man among the army of polytheists who (was so dashing that), whenever he intended to kill a man from among the Muslims, he killed him. Amongst the Muslims too was a man looking forward to (an opportunity of) his (the polytheist's) unmindfulness. He (the narrator) said: We talked that he was Usama b, Zaid. When he raised his sword, he (the soldier of the polytheists) uttered:" There is no god but Allah," but he (Usama b. Zaid) killed him. When the messenger of the glad tidings came to the Apostle (may peace be upon him) he asked him (about the events of the battle) and he informed him about the man (Usama) and what he had done He (the Prophet of Allah) called for him and asked him why he had killed him. He (Usama) said: Messenger of Allah, he struck the Muslims and killed such and such of them. And he even named some of them. (He continued): I attacked him and when he saw the sword he said: There is no god but Allah. The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: Did you kill him? He (Usama) replied in the affirmative. He (the Holy Prophet) remarked: What would you do with:" There is no god but Allah," when he would come (before you) on the Day of Judgment? He (Usama) said: Messenger of Allah, beg pardon for me (from your Lord). He (the Holy Prophet) said: What would you do with:" There is no god but Allah" when he would come (before you) on the Day of Judgment? He (the Holy Prophet) added nothing to it but kept saying: What would you do with:" There is no god but Allah," when he would come (before you) on the Day of Judgment?

This is the point I wanted to get across. just please don't make any silly mistakes by calling anyone like myself as a Muslim. It is up to Allah, not you to judge. No ulema can declare anyone infidel if they all combined to do so (which is what they did). Every curse returns to the one who curses if it doesn't find a place to go. So if you ask the ADMIN to change my title to non-Muslim male, then go ahead. But seriously, I must warn you of the consequences of denying these Hadith of Rasul-Allah (saw).

"And the servants of the Gracious God are those who walk on the earth in a dignified manner, and when the ignorant address them, they say, Peace!" (25:64, Holy Quran)

Salaam.

Why is the truth so hard to accept?
    It's not!

We accept the fact that Mirza Ghulam Ahmad Qadiani died in the toilet in this own pooh!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast