Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

The Atheists Refutation Thread?

This is a discussion on The Atheists Refutation Thread? within the Islam in General forums, part of the Main Topics category; Intro: There is no intro though! But I have to tell you this is not a copy past job, it's ...

ȿ

Default The Atheists Refutation Thread?

Intro:

There is no intro though!
    But I have to tell you this is not a copy past job, it's from my own work, so if you notice any mistakes about the 'Aqeedah then plz let me know.

This thread is dedicated to both Atheists and others who want to seek the truth, not those who have sealed hearts and minds, and I'm going to update the posts regularly and I'll try to make them short to not make you bored.

Who Are Atheists?

Atheists usually are Scientists, Physicists, Biologists and Idiots.

The 1st section are people believing in science, and a lot of times Science of the Field they master, so there is nothing to be true for them unless it's proven scientifically otherwise it doesn't exist!

The 2nd section, are the dumbest people who self-acquired a learning disability to protect themselves from what they think it would hurt them or manipulate them somehow!

But both sides do have a common pole they gather at, they are Materialists!

And in the most abstract backward definition we can say: They Believe in what they can see, touch, break, get slapped by!

(Don't wikiped it coz you know what I'm speaking about, don't you!)
    _____

Atheists and GOD! But how about Viruses:

Atheists claim there is no GOD because they can't see HIM, so they believe there is none!

This is the most promoted and commercialized theory they could come by!

But wait a minute, if we go back to 700 years back in time and tell Atheists about Viruses, they wouldn't believe they (Viruses) exist because their bare eyes couldn't see them nor their fingers could touch them! so Viruses DO NOT EXIST.

But Viruses do exist from the beginning of the time!!!

The point is: I believe in what I can see is the most stupid/dumb idea I have ever heard, so Atheists don't be stupid.

______

For until proved scientifically we say

Atheists, Holy Quran and Science! Is the Holy Quran a man-made?

This chapter went longer then what I expected and it won't stop ever but let's try to add few points only.

If the Holy Quran was a man made then I challenge any Atheist to tell me why the points I'm going to add was revealed before 14th Century to the Muslims while Science is still discovering them after this long period of time.

Flowing waters don't mix

:19-20

"He has let free the two bodies of flowing water, meeting together
    Between them is a Barrier which they do not transgress"

Surat Ar-Rahman, Verse: 19-20

From the Quran Revelation time, Muslims knew that the Seas don't mix even if they meet in a common place, they knew it without trying to prove it because it's ALLAH's (Almighty GOD) book and it's already written in the books of Tafseer (Explaining The Quran) hundred years back if you wanna check them too, but Science has just discovered it in this century!

The Challenge: Can any Atheist give an explanation to that?
    Why it was in the Holy Quran before 14th Century if it was a bedouin man-made?

The point is: Shouldn't you start leaving the Materialists camp now or you have a better explanation to give or you start doubting now?

_____

P.S:
    There are a lot of points I'm going to raise insha'a ALLAH by time, but let's keep it short at a time.

See Ya!

By
    The Slave Of ALLAH.
    Abu Bakr Al Jaza'iri

ȿ

Default Re: The Atheists Refutation Thread?

By the way, I'm going to publish this articles on IA and my forum but if you think you can slide them somewhere else then plz feel free JZK.

Banned

Eoin made a fine post about this claim 5 months ago.
    The claim that flowing waters don't mix refuted before
    Why challenge the non-belivers with something that has been refuted a million times, and why should the non-belivers waste their time doing it? These pseudo-scientific claims are impossible to get rid of and you'd never accept this claim to be false eventhough it's clear to the rest of the world.

A Simple Kind of Man huehuecoyotl's Avatar

wow, I was expecting a short response from Eoin not a small novel. When he wants to say something he goes all out.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by AbuBakr Jazairi View Post
    Intro:

There is no intro though!

But I have to tell you this is not a copy past job, it's from my own work, so if you notice any mistakes about the 'Aqeedah then plz let me know.

This thread is dedicated to both Atheists and others who want to seek the truth,

not those who have sealed hearts and minds, and I'm going to update the posts regularly and I'll try to make them short to not make you bored.

Sealed hearts? what is that supposed to mean? I assume you mean people who refuse basic scientific evidence to protects their egos?. LOl..funny stuff.

Who Are Atheists?

Atheists usually are Scientists, Physicists, Biologists and Idiots.

who are the religious? usually people who think they have a calling from god. usually delusional people who think they have the right to tell others how to live their lives. out of the religious, we have suicide bombers and many others who hope to live forever in heaven. LOL. No thanks, i would rather be an idiot then a delusional miserable sob who is in constant fear of a dictator who has never been to shown to even exist.

The 1st section are people believing in science, and a lot of times Science of the Field they master, so there is nothing to be true for them unless it's proven scientifically otherwise it doesn't exist!

without science/biology, u wud have most likely died before u were 30

The 2nd section, are the dumbest people who self-acquired a learning disability to protect themselves from what they think it would hurt them or manipulate them somehow!

umm..these so called dumb people use their brains. your religion by definition forbids you from questioning anything. whos the dumb one here?

But both sides do have a common pole they gather at, they are Materialists!

this is the only world that exists. no ones proven after life. so i wanna make the most of this world while u pray and live in mediocrity hoping to end up in heaven. lolz

And in the most abstract backward definition we can say: They Believe in what they can see, touch, break, get slapped by!

NO, we believe in what can be shown to have evidence.

(Don't wikiped it coz you know what I'm speaking about, don't you!)

no, u r talking nonsense.
    _____

Atheists and GOD! But how about Viruses:

Atheists claim there is no GOD because they can't see HIM, so they believe there is none!

No, atheists say that there is no reason to believe in god becos there is no evidence of any sorts. you know, like there is no evidence for a pink unicorn or the spagetthi monster.

read above and get educated before you go off spouting your nonsense

But wait a minute, if we go back to 700 years back in time and tell Atheists about Viruses, they wouldn't believe they (Viruses) exist because their bare eyes couldn't see them nor their fingers could touch them! so Viruses DO NOT EXIST.

millions of people died because of viruses. people got burned alive for being accused of witchraft. once the evidence for germs/viruses was shown, we accepted that as a fact. Don't forget, religious people also didnt belieev in viruses back then. so you were just as ignorant as us.

But Viruses do exist from the beginning of the time!!!

ofcourse, but we just ddint discover them.

The point is: I believe in what I can see is the most stupid/dumb idea I have ever heard, so Atheists don't be stupid.

no, we accept what has evidence. no more, no less.

______

For until proved scientifically we say

Atheists, Holy Quran and Science! Is the Holy Quran a man-made?

This chapter went longer then what I expected and it won't stop ever but let's try to add few points only.

If the Holy Quran was a man made then I challenge any Atheist to tell me why the points I'm going to add was revealed before 14th Century to the Muslims while Science is still discovering them after this long period of time.

Flowing waters don't mix

:19-20

From the Quran Revelation time, Muslims knew that the Seas don't mix even if they meet in a common place, they knew it without trying to prove it because it's ALLAH's (Almighty GOD) book and it's already written in the books of Tafseer (Explaining The Quran) hundred years back if you wanna check them too, but Science has just discovered it in this century!

The Challenge: Can any Atheist give an explanation to that?
    Why it was in the Holy Quran before 14th Century if it was a bedouin man-made?

The point is: Shouldn't you start leaving the Materialists camp now or you have a better explanation to give or you start doubting now?

thats already been answered in another thread.

_____

P.S:
    There are a lot of points I'm going to raise insha'a ALLAH by time, but let's keep it short at a time.

See Ya!

By
    The Slave Of ALLAH.
    Abu Bakr Al Jaza'iri
    Last edited by Umm Ahmed; 29th December 2009 at 08:40 AM. Reason: Language

AbuBakr, I'm afraid your description of the Atheist is a bit flawed. For instance about the things we can't see.

Being ignorant is not an exclusive feat of the atheist, but of course some of them are. You don't become intelligent and rational the second you renounce the presence of a divine creator (and of course you don't become intelligent either by simply accepting one).

In fact, science is what has "opened our eyes" to what we cannot see. With technology we can create microscopes able to show us what a cell looks like. With telescopes and computers we're able to tell whether a distant star has orbiting planets. With space probes we've been able to determine the atmospheric composition on planets like Venus.

I don't blame people thousands of years ago that they thought the Sun was moving in an arc around the Earth. I don't blame them for believing the Earth was flat. And I'm sure in 1000 years our descendants will not blame us for our current views on i.e. Dark Matter. In fact, all our current technology is built upon the previous generation technology. Einstein may have been a brilliant man, but without the alphabet he would not have been able to write down any theories. If he was born in an age where people lived in caves hunting wild boars with spears, he would not have suddenly written the theory of relativity on the cave wall with a piece of chalk. Galileo would have never made celestial discoveries had someone not previously invented glass and mirrors.

All we can do is to be open to the fact that we may be wrong. If you ask me, that is the basis for any kind of progress.
    "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it" - Voltaire

ȿ

I'll be back insha'a ALLAH

I was waiting for this

And now we an talk!

ȿ

wow, I was expecting a short response from Eoin not a small novel. When he wants to say something he goes all out.
    It was Ridiculous and it wasn't an answer to me at all, I don't like jumping on and off, I want a straight Answer because if you read the Verse in Arabic you'll understand what it means and if you read books written before 14th century from scholars who tried to explain the Holy Quran you'll find that they explain it the same way, so it was full of bull, or re-phrase them and write them in a small Piece of Paragraph.

Sealed hearts? what is that supposed to mean? I assume you mean people who refuse basic scientific evidence to protects their egos?. LOl..funny stuff.

Offside, Offside, Offside!

Try harder to answer the questions mate, use logic and science Atheist.
    who are the religious? usually people who think they have a calling from god. usually delusional people who think they have the right to tell others how to live their lives. out of the religious, we have suicide bombers and many others who hope to live forever in heaven. LOL. No thanks, i would rather be an idiot then a delusional miserable sob who is in constant fear of a dictator who has never been to shown to even exist.
    Wrong, Offside, Superficial and Shallow, what Islam did you practice before!
    Let me tell you that you were a Kaffir not a Muslim in any sort if this is your understanding of what you were

You prove again that you have a real learning disability, re-read my previous statement and your current answers/comments and put the right word(s) in the right cell in the table using:

True, False, Not Mentioned.

Paragraph:

Comment:???

In fact Islam praises Science and Scientists and if you need proofs then I'll bring them but guess what:
    Offside, Offside and Offside + Not Mentioned + Understanding the Question/statement is Half the Answer/Comment.

umm..these so called dumb people use their brains. your religion by definition forbids you from questioning anything. whos the dumb one here?
    You are!
    You have just proved it above

no, u r talking nonsense.
    !?&#}'<[..~_*#) => This is nonsense.

No, atheists say that there is no reason to believe in god becos there is no evidence of any sorts. you know, like there is no evidence for a pink unicorn or the spagetthi monster.
    Exactly that's what I was saying and you formed it better than me, you would help me in this thread a lot, just stay tuned.

read above and get educated before you go off spouting your nonsense
    Admit it or not, I have 2 Atheists neighbors and I studied them in a real world not just a Virtual one, they all pretend this is not right but in the end they wanna tweak the reality as you do and the real fact again is:

So try to revise all your posts on IA and link them with the above Quote using your so open brain.

Till now you were only in the Bull and you weren't asked to answer anything of the above, they weren't even Questions by the way, keep your efforts for later.

___

millions of people died because of viruses. people got burned alive for being accused of witchraft.
    I'm not playing words puzzles here, what this has to do with what I had said? You're insane man!

once the evidence for germs/viruses was shown, we accepted that as a fact.
    You're proving again what I did say in better words, you're really helpful more then what I thought, keep it coming and I'll finish before I get bored.

Don't forget, religious people also didnt belieev in viruses back then. so you were just as ignorant as us.
    1- You're just sinking further, do you mean Christians, Jews, Buddhists/Shintos, Hindus, Azeedists, Ashurists, Pagans or Muslims...etc?

2- Muslims wouldn't neither believe nor disbelieve, they would say ALLAH A'lam because we have in the Quran that there are creatures we know/knew about and others we don't, we're all open to the new suggestions + try to link with your Quote and what was commented on, you'll find it => Offside + I'm right again.

ofcourse, but we just ddint discover them.
    I'm right again and again and again, you have no point here again and again and again.

no, we accept what has evidence. no more, no less.
    Tweaking it, won't help and here I come to a very important point:

1- The evidence is either you see it.
    2- See its effect (i.e Magnetic Field, Mathematics [1+1=2 {effect} selling 2 pens each costs $1 will make you request $2 => You see the effect again])

So unless you see it, it isn't real, very dumb huh!

I must pay you to allow me studying your case as well with my neighbors.

_____

thats already been answered in another thread.
    It has never been answered, if so then plz summarize in 1-5 lines Mr.Smarty, I'm waiting.

For now, you have lost and can't prove anything I said that it was wrong, the Challenge is still up and you can take it as a Homework or a new Goal in your new year in your new spare time.

Round 1 finished : You loose
    _____

AbuBakr, I'm afraid your description of the Atheist is a bit flawed. For instance about the things we can't see.
    No, it is not, I wasn't trying to sound rhetoric and confusing, we're speaking abstractly the best way we can but you can read what I said to Atheist before, it will end up that way always, doesn't it.

Being ignorant is not an exclusive feat of the atheist, but of course some of them are. You don't become intelligent and rational the second you renounce the presence of a divine creator (and of course you don't become intelligent either by simply accepting one).
    That's what I had said in their categories, thanks for explaining more

In fact, science is what has "opened our eyes" to what we cannot see. With technology we can create microscopes able to show us what a cell looks like. With telescopes and computers we're able to tell whether a distant star has orbiting planets. With space probes we've been able to determine the atmospheric composition on planets like Venus.
    I'm afraid to tell you, you were OFFSIDE as well, this falls in the cell called:

NOT MENTIONED in the table situated in our Reading Comprehension Section.

Islam praises Science by the way and again and it's not our Subject here and plz feel free to open a new thread about it, I'll join.

I don't blame people thousands of years ago that they thought the Sun was moving in an arc around the Earth. I don't blame them for believing the Earth was flat. And I'm sure in 1000 years our descendants will not blame us for our current views on i.e. Dark Matter. In fact, all our current technology is built upon the previous generation technology. Einstein may have been a brilliant man, but without the alphabet he would not have been able to write down any theories. If he was born in an age where people lived in caves hunting wild boars with spears, he would not have suddenly written the theory of relativity on the cave wall with a piece of chalk. Galileo would have never made celestial discoveries had someone not previously invented glass and mirrors.
    Thanks for proving what I'd said again.

And thousand year ago and in 14th Century ago Muslims knew from the Quran about the Earth, Moon, Science of Glaxies and the likes when the Church was executing who claimed so and Atheists refute the idea, I'll mention this point later, I have a whole article about this and we'll see if you can stand to the Challenge again, for now I'm waiting for any Atheist to step in and take the Challenge and Defeat it.

If there will be no Atheistic answers then I'll move on with the 2nd Article, otherwise I'll follow you here.

Where are you Atheists?? You should use your logic and Science to prove I'm wrong, don't you.

____

At the end

Can any Atheists tell me why it was Mentioned in the Holy Quran?

Stay away from Philosophy and being Rhetoric plz, you're science and Proofs' Men

Banned

That barrier, is called a halocline.

ȿ

Abu Muwahhid, I have tens of Videos, here I'm not trying to explain any thing Scientifically, I'm bringing what the Latest Science and Technology have already discovered and it was mentioned in the Holy Quran and explained in details in the Books Of Tafseer 14th Century ago, I'm targeting a specific category of Kuffar not all of them.

I haven't reached Astronomy and Embryology yet and others, just wait bro, I want only simply to know why the Holy Quran mentioned them if it's a Bedouin Man-Made?

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast