Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

The overwhelming massacre that is waiting for Arabs

This is a discussion on The overwhelming massacre that is waiting for Arabs within the Islam in General forums, part of the Main Topics category; Vol 9, Book 88. Afflictions And The End Of The World Hadith 249. (Sahih Bukhari) Narrated By Zainab bint Jahsh: ...

Default The overwhelming massacre that is waiting for Arabs

Vol 9, Book 88. Afflictions And The End Of The World
    Hadith 249. (Sahih Bukhari)
    Narrated By Zainab bint Jahsh: That one day Allah's Apostle entered upon her in a state of fear and said, "None has the right to be worshipped but Allah! Woe to the Arabs from the Great evil that has approached (them). Today a hole has been opened in the dam of Gog and Magog like this." The Prophet made a circle with his index finger and thumb. Zainab bint Jahsh added: I said, "O Alllah's Apostle! Shall we be destroyed though there will be righteous people among us?" The Prophet said, "Yes, if the (number) of evil (persons) increased."

He did not say: "Woe to Muslims" but he specified Arabs, which means they will be more targeted.

Also in the following Hadith it states it clearly:

Book 41. Turmoil And Portents Of The Last Hour
    Hadith 7035. (Sahih Muslim)

Umm Sharik reported: I heard Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The people would run away from the Dajjal seeking shelter in the mountains. She said: Where would be the Arabs then in that day? He said: They would be small in number.

This is clear.

As for the Romans, they will be the majority of the people.

Book 41. Turmoil And Portents Of The Last Hour
    Hadith 6925. (Sahih Muslim)

Mustaurid al-Qurashi reported: I heard Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The Last Hour wouldn't come until the Romans would form the majority amongst people. 'Amr said to him (Mustaurid Qurashi): See what you are saying? He said: I say what I heard from Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him).

Book 30. Trials and Fierce Battles.
    Hadith 4252. (Abu Dawud)
    Narrated By Abdullah ibn Amr ibn al-'As: The Prophet (pbuh) said: There will be Fitnah (i.e. dissension) which wipes out the Arabs, and their slain will go to Hell. During it the tongue will be more severe than blows of the sword.

Quote Originally Posted by Baghdadi View Post

Book 30. Trials and Fierce Battles.
    Hadith 4252. (Abu Dawud)
    Narrated By Abdullah ibn Amr ibn al-'As: The Prophet (pbuh) said: There will be Fitnah (i.e. dissension) which wipes out the Arabs, and their slain will go to Hell. During it the tongue will be more severe than blows of the sword.
    The second half of this hadith fits 'here & now.' So if we take which wipes out the Arabs, and add to it...

Israel has targeted every major Arab city for nuclear destruction. - Mordechai Vanunu
    So maybe bulk dead arabs from a jewish nuclear arsenal will make the rocks & trees cry out?

I got no clue, it cud be Berlin. Ich bin ein Berliner!

WOW That is deep, man oh man, what a waste of ilm when thinking of the people running things in the middle east. Those clowns have no insight into the Ummah's current state. wa Salaamu Alaykum
    Ich bin von Berlin, mein name ist Acadao Spinner

Quote Originally Posted by AceCafo View Post
    WOW That is deep, man oh man, what a waste of ilm when thinking of the people running things in the middle east. Those clowns have no insight into the Ummah's current state. wa Salaamu Alaykum
    I didn't intend it to be 'deep'. I see I should have posted all the hadith.....

Fitna + arabs wiped out + jewish nuclear arsenal =

Rasoolallah SAWS said; The time will not come until Muslims will fight the Jews and kill them; until the Jews hide behind rocks and trees, which will cry: O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, come on and kill him!
    (Sahih Muslim book 41, no. 6985)

So maybe the trees and rocks will cry out from the pain of the 'nuked' arabs??

The extra scary part is the 'nuked' arabs are 'off to hell'. So if the time of these ahadeeth is near what is it about the 'arabs of today' that will condemn them?

Quote Originally Posted by Tisatashar View Post
    Rasoolallah SAWS said; The time will not come until Muslims will fight the Jews and kill them; until the Jews hide behind rocks and trees, which will cry: O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, come on and kill him! (Sahih Muslim book 41, no. 6985)
    Damn, not only does everyone hate Jews, everything hates Jews. Even the rocks and trees. Pigs.

I remember reading an article by Dr. Rabee (May Allah guide him) where he mentions that as the Jews are the most deceptive and cunning people towards mankind, Allah will also deal with them in this way. Thereby lulling them in to a false sense of security and then......POW! Everything comes falling down like a pack of cards for them. I dream to be alive for that day. Maybe, maybe not. Going to happen one day though.

ȿ

Quote Originally Posted by Ra'ad View Post
    Damn, not only does everyone hate Jews, everything hates Jews. Even the rocks and trees. Pigs.

I remember reading an article by Dr. Rabee (May Allah guide him) where he mentions that as the Jews are the most deceptive and cunning people towards mankind, Allah will also deal with them in this way. Thereby lulling them in to a false sense of security and then......POW! Everything comes falling down like a pack of cards for them. I dream to be alive for that day. Maybe, maybe not. Going to happen one day though.
    Or you can participate in it to help accelerate its process and you may live and attend it too, what do you think

2C oursels as ithers C us Umm Ahmed's Avatar

I read in a book on the story of Sufyan al-Thawri , it mentioned that scholars said that we become Arabs when we are competent in the Arabic language.
    Deeds are your money on the day of judgement , make sure you collect plenty now.

Say (O Muhammad SAW):"I am not a new thing among the Messengers (of Allh) (i.e. I am not the first Messenger) nor do I know what will be done with me or with you. I only follow that which is revealed to me, and I am but a plain warner." (Al-Ahqaf 46:9)

Quote Originally Posted by Umm Ahmed View Post
    I read in a book on the story of Sufyan al-Thawri , it mentioned that scholars said that we become Arabs when we are competent in the Arabic language.

Asalam. Could you please source it. Would be interested to read it
    Jazakallah.

2C oursels as ithers C us Umm Ahmed's Avatar

Wa 'alaykum usalaam.

The Biography of Sufyaan Ath-Thauree

Compiled by Salaahud deen ibn Alee ibn Abdul Maujood

And I was quoting from the chapter "The Language Of Islam Is Arabic"
    Deeds are your money on the day of judgement , make sure you collect plenty now.

Say (O Muhammad SAW):"I am not a new thing among the Messengers (of Allh) (i.e. I am not the first Messenger) nor do I know what will be done with me or with you. I only follow that which is revealed to me, and I am but a plain warner." (Al-Ahqaf 46:9)

Jihaad Against violence

No one is going to get wiped out. Man, this is some extreme paranoia. I stand with the discriminated against...and the threatened.
    Last edited by William Wurkmun Fosterr; 24th March 2009 at 03:18 PM. Reason: addition
    S/He Who has no one Has God.
    Put YourSELF First And Support Everyone Else To Put THEMselves First.
    Reciprocal Determinism: What A Subject Does Determines How The Objects Reciprocate. deliver curses, receive curses; Deliver Blessings, Receive Blessings.
    Treat Everyone As Though They Are Who They Should Be.
    Whatever Is Good For You Is Good For Me. Whatever is bad for You is bad for Me.
    Everything Gets Better And Better Every Day In Every Way.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast