Urgent-Which Ayah is This?Can't wait to know!Insha'Allah

This is a discussion on Urgent-Which Ayah is This?Can't wait to know!Insha'Allah within the Islam in General forums, part of the Main Topics category; Bism Illah As Salaam U Alaikum , I wish to know if anyone can let me know which Ayah is ...

Default Urgent-Which Ayah is This?Can't wait to know!Insha'Allah

Bism Illah

As Salaam U Alaikum ,

I wish to know if anyone can let me know which Ayah is this....i am quoting part of the Ayah of what i remember of the Ayah ,Insha'Allah

Ya ayyuha alnnabiyyu inna arsalnaka shahidan wamubashshiran wanatheeran WadaAAiyan ila Allahi biithnihi wasirajan muneeran Wabashshiri almumineena bianna lahum mina Allahi fadlan kabeeran

And it goes on with words which are translated as ,give glad tidings to momineen.........

I remember when i was in madrassas's hostel ,how they used to play this Ayah recited by Mishary Rashid at time of Seerah Lectures....It was awesome moments!!!Alhamdu l'Illah

Jassak Allah hu Khayra
    Last edited by Abu Hurairah; 12th July 2012 at 12:22 PM. Reason: Replaced transliteration upon request.

Default Re: Urgent-Which Ayah is This?Can't wait to know!Insha'Allah

"O Prophet, indeed We have sent you as a witness and a bringer of good tidings and a warner. And one who invites to Allah, by His permission, and an illuminating lamp. And give good tidings to the believers that they will have from Allah great bounty."

[al-Ahzab: 45-47]

"... And the last of their call will be, "Praise be to Allah, Lord of the worlds." [10:10]

Imam Malik (rh): Do not look to the sins of people as if you are Lords, but look to your own sins as if you are slaves. Have mercy on the people of affliction and praise Allah for your well-being, and never say, This person is from the people of Hellfire, and this person is from the people of Paradise. Do not be arrogant over the sinners, but rather ask Allah to grant them hidayah and rashad (i.e. guidance).

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Fajr For This Useful Post:
    Abu Osama (12th July 2012)

Quran.com allows you to search using transliteration, so you could enter whatever you remember using English letters and it usually gets it.
    Imagine if the Prophet was with us today, If he spoke the same words and lived the same way, If he returned with the same message to relay, Theyd reserve him a cell at Guantanamo Bay freetarek.com

As Salaam U Alaikum ,

Alhamdul'Illah

Jassaak Allah hu khayra ukht and akhe.

Really appreciate ur help ......

May Allah ,reward us all with His Qurb and closeness to Rasul Allah in Jannah ....Ameen[sal Allah hu alayhe wasallam]

Alhamdul'Illah he ' Rabb il'Aalameen