Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Useless Rambling

This is a discussion on Useless Rambling within the Islam in General forums, part of the Main Topics category; nobody because this title is nothing more than a facad. The most probable and logical conclusion as to why al-Albanee ...

Muslim Male
    ali

Default Useless Rambling

nobody because this title is nothing more than a facad. The most probable and logical conclusion as to why al-Albanee was the only one to refer to Shaykh Rabee in this fashion seems that it has to do more with the fact that Rabee was at the head (among all else) to be refuting other people. That would only sound more likely as none has reached the amount of refutations of others as Rabee has done which is why al-Alabanee marks the point tat he is known for criticising and warning.

The other statement that is overshadowed in the midst of the mistranslated title as being "Imaam of jarh" is when al-Albanee commented on his rather extreme or harsh overkills in his refutations advising him to take a more milder (objective or moderate) approach. But this qualifiying statment goes unoticed to this day unfortunately.
    "I have debated with the Ash'aris
    and it has become clear to me that they believe that Allah does not exist"

al-Mustaqeem Publications

retired

Salafi (Retd.)

Quote Originally Posted by ali View Post
    nobody because this title is nothing more than a facad. The most probable and logical conclusion as to why al-Albanee was the only one to refer to Shaykh Rabee in this fashion seems that it has to do more with the fact that Rabee was at the head (among all else) to be refuting other people. That would only sound more likely as none has reached the amount of refutations of others as Rabee has done which is why al-Alabanee marks the point tat he is known for criticising and warning.

The other statement that is overshadowed in the midst of the mistranslated title as being "Imaam of jarh" is when al-Albanee commented on his rather extreme or harsh overkills in his refutations advising him to take a more milder (objective or moderate) approach. But this qualifiying statment goes unoticed to this day unfortunately.
    Am I the only one who doesn't understand half the sentences in this post?

Muslim Male
    WM
    Banned

Not the only one bro

Wahabist

Quote Originally Posted by ali View Post

Sorry, don't understand the Gibberish language. Please translate into English.

Muslim Male
    ali

so Muqbil is now a madhkhalee

I suppose Abu Hasan can be thrown in that.

so now we have
    al-Albanee
    Bin Baz
    Uthaymeen
    Fawzaan
    Suhaimee
    Abdul-Muhsin

are all madkhalis because they all share of what you deem as the "same world view" as Rabee. The only problem is you don't want to call Muqbil and al-Albanee as "madkhalis" or else your entire bidi theory of the madkhali sect phenomenon goes out the window.

All of this because you are reading more into Rabee than what he actually is. He is an old man on medication and known for being too extreme and lacks some adl in his refutations.

thats what he is.

adding to that his positions on kufr and jihaad is commenting on the whole of sunnism which is why you are left with linking Mubil and other sunni scholars as being "like" madkhali when in fat it is nothing other than salafiyyah.

retired

oh oh Ali's prescriptions of pain killers ran out again!

Everyone knows Muqbil was a Khariji to you guys untill he went back on what he said about Saudi gov, and everyone knows he only did that because he wanted to go to Hajj before he died and other pressures they put on him.

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Ma'mar View Post
    lol

Everyone knows Muqbil was a Khariji to you guys untill he went back on what he said about Saudi gov, and everyone knows he only did that because he wanted to go to Hajj before he died and other pressures they put on him.
    i always was curious about that, he was so harsh against alsaud then he was let in for hajj and all ws cool again. back to the standard "let us leave the ruler issue". maybe it ws "other" pressures. i did like some of his stuff i read, small amount in english, but his overboard attcking the likes of ikhwan made me weary.
    ...and Allah has preferred the Mujahideen above those who sit by a huge reward - An Nisaa 95

Muslim Male
    ali

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Ma'mar View Post

actually,
    1. Im not a "you guys" because Im not in line with "those guys"
    2. it has surpassed my knowledge that anyone thought of him as a takfeeri.

retired

Muslim Male
    ali

Quote Originally Posted by Mustafa al-Muhaajir View Post
    Oh, he supported the Taliban ...
    the Muslim nation never knew that the taliban were a shar'i government.

Quote Originally Posted by ummafnaan View Post
    So I take it you do not agree that Haakimiyya is a part of Allah's Tawheed. Enough said.
    read again

May Allah have mercy on Shaykh Muqbli. He died without haveing any hatred for those who establish the tawheed of Allah, eradicate the shirk with Allah, and implement the tashree of Allah

if you did not get haakimyyah as part of the tawheed of Allah in that, then I can see where halaawism lands a person to. idiocy

retired

Peculiarly Ostrobogulous Expergefactionist's Avatar
    Follow Expergefactionist On Twitter Add Expergefactionist on Facebook Add Expergefactionist on Google+

Quote Originally Posted by ali
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Mustafa al-Muhaajir
    Oh, he supported the Taliban ...

the Muslim nation never knew that the taliban were a shar'i government.
    You mean the neo-con Salafi nation.

Saudi Arabia even recognised Taliban as a legitimate Shara'i government. What drugs are you on, apart from the obvious Madkhali weed.
    A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.

Albert Einstein

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast