What is the 7ukm about someone who does not listen to amro bi ma3rof.

This is a discussion on What is the 7ukm about someone who does not listen to amro bi ma3rof. within the Islam in General forums, part of the Main Topics category; salaam eleykoem, I have a question . a question that allready has an answer. But i'd like to hear it ...

Default What is the 7ukm about someone who does not listen to amro bi ma3rof.

salaam eleykoem,

I have a question . a question that allready has an answer. But i'd like to hear it from other muslims. to make everything clear.

sample1.)))You say to someone that music is haram and you show him the hadiths about this kinds of music. yet he says its back then, now we live in 2009.
    sample2.)))You advise someone to put on the hijbaab(wich is the minimum fard) and then you get a very arrogant answer: i do whatever i want and it is only between me and allah.
    sample3.)))i see someone mocking the beard. while rassoelah ordered us to do it. i did not mock him, but the only issue is that he mocked the sunni while he just follows the sunna.
    sample4.)))shut up. only god can judge me

ME: i think this people are arrogant cause what they did not realise is that allah send us a book to judge with. full of laws.

so what is the 7ukm upon this people in the shareeya? what is the punishment? is there a punishment? is there a warning? or should we let them be?

how do you act upon those so called muslims on the kuffr land?
    and how do you act upon them in dar al islam?

i think this one is a difficult one for you brothers and sisters. i allready found the answers, but i like more knowledge so i can clarify things.

الفقير الى الله

Default Re: What is the 7ukm about someone who does not listen to amro bi ma3rof.

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

My beloved brother abdelkarim maghrebi,

May allah increase your jealousy on this deen and enlighten your heart with Imaan.

You should know, May Allah preserve you, that rulings differ from one case to another and from one person to another. That said, as it is obvious, those whom you have advised are mere laypeople and such reaction is expected especially if the advice came from one person they do not know or they do not think of as knowledgable. Therefore, they should be excused and treated with wisdom. Keep in mind that the purpose of joining the right is not joining the right but having other Muslims endorse such right. Additionly, those Muslims seem to be either born or at least raised in such land therefore they have more excuses when such reaction is received than anyone else who live in Muslim land.

From the answers they have provided, they seem not to deny any of what you have advised them to do but rather pushing you away to say that is up to Allah. Obviously it is been said out of anger or while they are furious. So, I suggest instead of looking what the ruling are to research other means that encourage them to listen to the advice i.e. see someone they respect and listen to or try another approach and etc.

In the end of the day, what they have said is not worse than what the bedouin did when he grapped Allah;s Messenger (صلى الله عليه وسلم) from his neck and from the other man who urinated in the Masjid.

I always advise others that when it comes to da'wa always imagine what would the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم) would do in such situation if he was in my place! This will give you the answer inshallah.

I finish with a final advice: " Do not help the shaytaan against your brothers by leaving them for him"

wallahu A'lam

Default Re: What is the 7ukm about someone who does not listen to amro bi ma3rof.

dear brother i know what you say, but you did not answer my question. what is the 7ukm?

cause some people never listen. even if you give them another person even if you show them the koran with daliel. even if you be nice, even if you be bad. it is allah that guides in first place.

therefore i ask what is the 7ukm on those who claim to be muslims..

and seperate it in this category..

- dar al islam
    -dar al kuffr

and the subcategory would be..

- they are aware
    - unaware

i always agreed that if you dont settle this up straight that there will come more of those heretics.like for instance gays. if you dont do aboyut it, now its becoming like sodom en gomorra..

so please answer my definte question with all respect.

what is the 7ukm

الفقير الى الله

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

My beloved brother,

Please forgive me for not having my words be more clear although I have gave you the ruling between the lines. Nevertheless, since you would like a direct answer, I would like to request a specific direct case so that a ruling can be issued on that particular case. That said, It is much apprecaited if you could provide me with the following information:

1. The type of sin
    2. where this person has been raised?
    3. What exactly was he advised?
    4. What was his exact response to the advice?

Barak Allahu feekum
    اللهم أجبلني على ما جبلت أشج عبد قيس
    واجعل إنتصاري وغضبي لك وحدك فلك الحمد ولك المنة
    واعصمني من الجدل والمراء وكثرة الكلام والسفه
    فبك أستعين وبك أعوذ وعليك التكلان