Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Like Tree17Likes

What Positive impact has Islam had on England?

This is a discussion on What Positive impact has Islam had on England? within the Islam in General forums, part of the Main Topics category; starburn is a classic example of a supremacist, the world starts and ends in europe for people like him, this ...

Default Re: What Positive impact has Islam had on England?

starburn is a classic example of a supremacist, the world starts and ends in europe for people like him, this is the type of people and mentality that led these barbarians to savage nearly the whole of the planet, a so called civilisation built on the blood, sweat and tears of others.
    "I am a traveler seeking the Truth, a human searching for the meaning of humanity, and a citizen seeking dignity, freedom, stability and welfare under the shade of Islam. I am a free man who is aware of the purpose of his existence and calls, truly, my prayer and my sacrifice, my life and my death, are all for Allah, the Cherisher of the worlds; He has no partner. This I am commanded and I am among those who submit to His Will. This is who I am. Who are you?" - Hasan Al-Banna

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to s-b-r For This Useful Post:
    cBox (23rd January 2012), Layth (23rd January 2012), learn arabic (24th January 2012), Striving4Sunnah (23rd January 2012), TheUmmahStridesForward (24th January 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by starburn View Post
    You would expect that but no. London sewerage system is 19th century by which time bacteria and pathogens were fairly well understood.

Nope. Babylonians probably got there first and china had a reasonable knowledge of it. Greeks expanded it significantly. Islamic scholars did develop the Greek work and made a fair bit of progress but for whatever reason they never produced the heavy duty calculus that Newton and Leibniz came up with. Possibly because they had no particular need for it. But whatever the reason their lack of heavy duty calculus did limit what they could produce.

Depends what they are really. Given the size of the Islamic world and the length of the golden age I would be surprised if they didn't come up with 1000 inventions but they may not be the ones you expect.
    you are in denial

deep deep deep denial
    Last edited by Striving4Sunnah; 24th January 2012 at 12:05 AM.
    Ali ibn Abi Talib once said ''Do not take someones silence as his pride, perhaps he is busy fighting with his self''

It was written... TheUmmahStridesForward's Avatar

I remember when starburn first arrived here, he annoyed me. Yet my understanding of his nature matured, and now I've realised that he is a comedian

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheUmmahStridesForward For This Useful Post:
    cBox (24th January 2012), learn arabic (24th January 2012)

It was written... TheUmmahStridesForward's Avatar

I'm also expecting him, by the look of things, to write a new edition of '1001 inventions', as he seems to have the 'real' alternative for every single one!...

Banned

he cant be more annoying than that Dane homo lover harbi

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567