BROTHERS ONLY|The Beginning of Guidance|Sheikh Hussain Qadhi

This is a discussion on BROTHERS ONLY|The Beginning of Guidance|Sheikh Hussain Qadhi within the Events and Announcements forums, part of the Miscellaneous category; AlMuhsinaat Present Our 4th Summer Intensive The Beginning of Guidance Say, “Allah’s guidance is the guidance, and we have been ...

Default BROTHERS ONLY|The Beginning of Guidance|Sheikh Hussain Qadhi

AlMuhsinaat Present
    Our 4th Summer Intensive
    The Beginning of Guidance
    Say, “Allah’s guidance is the guidance, and we have been ordered to submit to the Lord of the worlds, {6:71}

[Brothers' Only]

A course teaching a highly motivational manual detailing the fundamentals of acquiring guidance through God-consciousnes (taqwa).

A Summer Weekend Intensive Course to be taught by Shaykh Muhammad Husain Qadhi. This course will take brothers’ through one of Imam Ghazzali’s final works – The Beginning of Guidance. A compilation which embodies a lifetime of learning, experience, and spirituality.

This course will help provide brothers'with the nourishment they need to tread the path of guidance. Join us for what promises to be a highly unique opportunity, and one that will insha’Allah open the doors to a lifetime of change and transition.

---------

Date: Saturday 30th June and Sunday 1st July 2012

Time: 9:00AM – 6:00PM

Venue: Euston [Details upon Registration]

Nearest Stations

Euston Square (Hammersmith and City, Metropolitan and Circle lines), Warren Street(Northern and Victoria lines), Euston (Northern and Victoria lines) and Russell Square(Piccadilly line).

Course Instructor – Shaykh Muhammad Husain Qadhi [Imam of Masjid Umer]

Tickets - £15 (including course notes and light refreshments) 10% discount for bookings before 16/06/12

Brothers’ Only

This course is in support of AlMuhsinaat & Ummah Welfare Trust

To enrol, email: mhislamiccourses@gmail.com

[Full details given upon enrolment]

[B] – 07845 607 972

----------

‘Imam Ghazali’s Bidayat al-Hidaya is a highly motivational manual detailing the fundamentals of acquiring guidance through God-consciousness (taqwa). Imam Ghazali argues that just as there is an end to this noble objective there is also a beginning to it, which must be made firm for one to achieve success. He then goes on to expound the fundamentals of this “beginning.”

While being concise and to-the-point the manual is laid out in the form of a detailed daily timetable providing the reader strong inspiration and much heart-rending counsel.

The three sections of this book are on obedience, refraining from disobedience, and the etiquette of companionship with the Creator and with creation. One of Imam Ghazali’s final works, it embodies a lifetime of learning, experience, and spirituality and can be taken as an introduction to his larger works.’

White Thread Press, The Beginning of Guidance

------

Limited Spaces

An opportunity not to be missed

Enrol ASAP insha'Allah and embark upon a journey that will insha Allah cultivate the change we need in order to acquire Divine Guidance.

--
    JazakAllahu Khairan
    wassalamu alaikum

AlMuhsinaat
    al-muhsinaat.org

Default Re: BROTHERS ONLY|The Beginning of Guidance|Sheikh Hussain Qadhi

Assalamu 'alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu,

Spaces going quick, make sure you register your place insha Allah! An opportunity that cannot be missed!

One course for brothers and one for sisters by two excellent course instructors masha'Allah!

***Why YOU should enrol insha'Allah***

1. The course will be going through a phenomenal book entitled, 'The Beginning of Guidance' by Imam Ghazali [May Allah be Pleased with him]. A book which will help brothers and sisters tread the path of guidance and embark upon a journey of change & transition! Insha'Allah

2. It will provide an excellent opportunity to prepare for the blessed month of Ramadhan which is JUST around the corner insha'Allah

3. The course instructors are EXCELLENT masha'Allah and all those who have attended their talks/courses before will bear testimony to it insha'Allah

4. The weekend courses are in support of The NewLife Project with Ummah Welfare Trust & in support of AlMuhsinaat.

So... what are YOU waiting for?
    AN UNMISSABLE OPPORTUNITY INSHA'ALLAH!

LIMITED SPACES!
    Email: mhislamiccourses@gmail.com to enrol/more info!
    Please forward!

Default Re: BROTHERS ONLY|The Beginning of Guidance|Sheikh Hussain Qadhi

A Testimonial by a student at AlMuhsinaat. Brothers and Sisters, this opportunity has come again and if you’re reading this, this is the knocking at your door. Open it wholeheartedly and take up this opportunity insha’Allah.
    --------------------

I am currently studying the book Bidaya Al Hidaya [The Beginning of Guidance] with AlMuhsinaat. We have nearly reached the end of this book and it has literally opened my eyes to the beginning of a new journey.On starting the book months back, I remember turning through the first few pages and coming to the paragraph where Imam Ghazali writes profoundly,
    ‘You should know before all else that guidance, which is the fruit of knowledge, has a beginning and an end.
    There is no way to reach the end without mastering the beginning.
    Here I am going to point you to the ‘beginning of guidance’ for you to see where you stand and determine what your heart intends. If you find your heart inclining toward it, and you find yourself compliant and receptive, then look to the ends of it, and immerse yourself in the oceans of this knowledge.
    Having read this, I can honestly say that the heart inclines to what is overleaf at once. Thinking back and reflecting over each chapter - each page overflows with advice that permeates the heart and infiltrates the soul. The book opened my mind to truly understand and appreciate the practical means and steps by which we can embark upon that journey of change.In the busy nature of life, we often find ourselves caught up in our own personal endeavours, to such an extent that we often get trapped within our own bubble, forgetting the purpose and reason behind our actions. Doing something just to get it done, taking exams just to scrape a pass and fulfilling duties just to avoid the backlash of not having done it, becomes our driving force in life.It is only when we realise the purpose behind an action that even the most mundane of things can become a means of joy. It is only when we strive for a greater purpose, the purpose we were created for, that we will taste the fruits of our daily pursuits when we retire to bed each night.Through studying this book, you can see how over time, with the blessings of Allah, it helps to make your actions an embodiment of Ihsaan – Excellency, the very ethos of AlMuhsinaat.The book Bidaya Al Hidaya becomes like a daily manual which will transform your daily routine into one that will insha’Allah bear the fruits of Baraka and maximise what we achieve in our 24 hour clock.A common complaint we always make and hear around us is the lack of time. Our inability to fulfil that which we want within our day. That inability which leads us to cram last minute for an exam, devoid our actions of Ihsaan due to the rush we encounter in trying to get it done. A concept that we can only overcome through transforming our current routine into one that will enable us to achieve more, yet in the same amount of time.How many stories do we hear about individuals of the past who lived such exemplary lives and achieved so much at such young ages? In current times, how many accounts do we hear of children who have the Quran within their heart at such a tender age? And yet their day is the same 24 hours that we have within ours?With the blessings of Allah, these individuals have tasted the fruits of Baraka by cultivating their fields with the very seeds that will sow them.ý"Sometimes people with the worst past create the best Future"

It is never late to change and we should never despair of the mercy of Allah Most High.As soon as I heard that AlMuhsinaat will be taking students through Bidaya Al Hidaya again this summer – there was no better opportunity I could think of. With Ramadhan so quickly approaching, and by being in a climate where change and transition is so necessary, this opportunity has truly come at a brilliant time.We have nearly reached the end of this book, yet I cannot wait to go back and re-read this phenomenal study, as Imam Ghazali so beautifully writes, There is no way to reach the end without mastering the beginning’.When the opportunity came to study this book months back with AlMuhsinaat, it was a knocking at my door. In hindsight, I cannot thank Allah enough for granting me the ability through His Grace to open that door.Brothers and Sisters, this opportunity has come again and if you’re reading this, this is the knocking at your door. Open it wholeheartedly and take up this opportunity insha’Allah.There is a course dedicated to sisters to be taught by Ustadha Bint Ahmad [my teacher] on Saturday 30th June and Sunday 1st July in London. Spaces are still available, and 100% of online fees go to Ummah Welfare Trust!There is also a course dedicated to brothers to be taught by Shaykh Muhammad Husain Qadhi [Imam of Masjid Umer] on the same weekend insha’Allah!These course instructors are excellent Alhamdulillah and anyone who has attended their circles in the past will no doubt bear testimony to it.I pray we can all answer that door and that Allah Makes this course a means of change for us all insha’Allah.