Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Lord of the Worlds - with Yasir Qadhi

This is a discussion on Lord of the Worlds - with Yasir Qadhi within the Events and Announcements forums, part of the Miscellaneous category; As-salaamu `alaykum - Lord of the Worlds in London & Birmingham Sheikh Yasir Qadhi London : 9th & 10th June ...

Thumbs up Lord of the Worlds - with Yasir Qadhi

As-salaamu `alaykum -

Lord of the Worlds in London & Birmingham
    Sheikh Yasir Qadhi

London: 9th & 10th June 2007 8.30AM - 7:00PM both days
    Venue: Main Lecture Theatre, University of East London, Docklands Campus, 4-6 University Way E16 2RD

Birmingham: 16th & 17th June 2007 8.30AM - 7:00PM both days
    Venue: TBA

A course that every Muslim must attend!

"Two words, only a few letters long, Rabb and Ilah. After this seminar, when you open up the Qur'an and come across these 2 words, you will read them with a new understanding that will amaze and intrigue. You may begin to look within and without and wonder,"How seriously do I regard Allah? And do I realise how those two words impact my life?"

Enrol now for the Lord of the Worlds - for what may be the most important course you will ever attend!

"This is hands-down the most amazing exciting crucial and knowledge-packed class I have ever taken! EVERYONE should take this class. You learn so much from this class and you reach a totally new level of understanding in your religion."

At the Lord of the Worlds, you will learn:
    • Definition of Tawheed
    • Importance of Tawheed
    • Categories of Tawheed (history; differences of opinion regarding categorization schemes)
    • Tawheed in Allah's Lordship (Ruboobiyyah): reality and definition
    • Quranic Proofs of Ruboobiyyah
    • Western Proofs for the Existence of God (Ontological, Cosmological, Kalam, etc.)
    • Critique of Western Proofs; comparison w/ Islamic Proofs
    • Atheism (arguments; refutation) Ruboobiyyah by itself is incomplete (proofs)
    • Allah's Right to Be Worshipped (Uloohiyyah)
    • Definition of Worship
    • Meaning of Ilah; meaning of Kalimah
    • Manifestations of Worship (Du'a, Sajdah, Tawwakul, Sabr, etc...)
    • Deviations in Worship (Talismans, Magic, Astrology, etc...)
    • Other concepts (Tabarruk; Tawassul; Shafa'aah; etc...)
    • Shirk: definition; history; dangers; categories; causes
    • Evidences used by Muslims who seek to justify Shirk
    • Kufr and Nifaq: definition; dangers; categories; relationship with Shirk
    • Manifestations of Major Kufr
    The one who knows Allah, loves Him. Whoever loves Him, obeys Him. Whoever obeys Allah is honored by Him. Whoever Allah honors, He will have him live close to Him. Whoever lives close to Him has attained glad tidings. -Hafidh Ibn Rajab

You may never get the opportunity to learn about Allah in such detail!

What will you come out with at the end of the course?

• A binder complete with notes on the details of the issues being taught.
    • A number of practical cases that will give you a clear understanding of the principles.
    • Online student portal with the course audio as well as further reading.
    • Forums for asking questions and having your questions answered by Sheikh Yasir.

A course exam a few weeks after the course for your benefit.

Comments from those who have attended the Lord of the Worlds previously:

"I don't think words can ever do justice to this seminar. It was simply the best and the most beneficial seminar ever taught!"

"Everything the Shaykh said in this class had meaning...not a moment was
    wasted. It is so basic yet very misunderstood concept. Your understanding of this concept can mean the difference between heaven and hell."

"If this class is coming to your town make dua to Allah to take you to the class, dont miss it."

"I love Sh Yasir Qadhi's presentation. Everything was made clear and precise. Never before had I been taught tauheed in such a detailed and enganging way. "

"I cannot express how life changing this class was for me. It has been several days after the class and my friends and I are still talking about what we learned an! d how far we still have to go. I only wish I was able to convince more of my close friends and family to take this class and I truly feel sorry for those who missed out."

What will you be missing out on if you don't attend?

Seats are limited!

Please avoid disappointment by reserving your seat online now!

"... And the last of their call will be, "Praise be to Allah, Lord of the worlds." [10:10]

Imam Malik (rh): Do not look to the sins of people as if you are Lords, but look to your own sins as if you are slaves. Have mercy on the people of affliction and praise Allah for your well-being, and never say, This person is from the people of Hellfire, and this person is from the people of Paradise. Do not be arrogant over the sinners, but rather ask Allah to grant them hidayah and rashad (i.e. guidance).

Ma shaa'Allaah, just checked & the London Course is sold out!
    Birmingham has some places left

"... And the last of their call will be, "Praise be to Allah, Lord of the worlds." [10:10]

Imam Malik (rh): Do not look to the sins of people as if you are Lords, but look to your own sins as if you are slaves. Have mercy on the people of affliction and praise Allah for your well-being, and never say, This person is from the people of Hellfire, and this person is from the people of Paradise. Do not be arrogant over the sinners, but rather ask Allah to grant them hidayah and rashad (i.e. guidance).

already?! i must attend this in shaa Allaah!
    Shaykh ibn Baaz (RAH) said: "the messenger of Allaah (sAaws) said: 'whoever Allah wants good in, He will give him knowledge in the deen'... that means that whoever doesn't learn or understand (yatafaqqah), Allah doesn't want good in him! Wa la hawla wa la quuwwata illaa bih!"

Banned

oh maaaaan

i never even knew abt it. on the website it says if 200 people register they will organise another one. people start registering.

Or... you can win a free ticket

As-salaam-u-alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu,

We pray this email finds you in the best of health and eemaan.

We are writing to inform you that the Al-Kauthar Course entitled Lord of the Worlds by Shaykh Yasir Qadhi has been sold out due to popular demand.

London Isoc are giving away two FREE tickets to what will prove to be an extremely beneficial course. You will of course have to do a little work in order to obtain these tickets and details are listed on our website at: http://www.londonisoc.co.uk/competition.

The course is approaching fast and if you want to win those tickets, you better get going.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us on info@londonisoc.co.uk

Jazaakum Allaahu Khayrun

Wa-alaykum as-salaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu
    London Isoc Team

The 2 free tickets will go to 1 brother and 1 sister (who do the below task the best):

To win these tickets, all you have to do is write an A4 side on 'How a Muslim can express by their actions, their love for Allaah'

ALL ENTRIES MUST BE SUBMITTED BY 27TH MAY 2007. WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON THE 30TH MAY 2007.

Please send all your entries to competition@londonisoc.co.uk.

From all accounts I have heard so far tonight, this course was unbelievable masha'Allah. Very beneficial for everyone at whatever level you are at.

I couldnt make it to the London event but will be going to the course in Birmingham next week. If anyone is having doubts about whether or not to go next week, just say Bismillah and book your place.
    'The one who is (truly) imprisoned is the one whose heart is imprisoned from Allaah and the captivated one is the one whose desires have enslaved him.' - Ibn Taymiyyah

The course was incredible mashaa'Allaah, may Allaah reward Ustaadh Yasir Qadhi and all those involved in al-Kauthar. Ameen

Yes mashalah an excellent course. Ameen to the dua.
    'To light a single candle is better than to sit and complain about a thousand darknesses'

Went to the Birmingham course at the weekend and still buzzing. Masha'Allah, phenomenol. The Sheikh managed to break down what may seem a heavy topic into easy to digest segments, exposing the dangers of shirk. One lady even took shahaada about a third into day one of the course.

Too many blessings from this course to identify but I wish to share one thing which stuck out for me.

One of the reasons for the increase in atheism in our age has been the increase in technology and an arrogance that we have become self-sufficient. For example, in the old days and still in certain parts of the world, when people receive a piece of bread, they say "alhumdulillah" or they thank whatever supreme being they believe in. Why? Because for them they have to pray to this supreme being for rain so that their crops can grow for food.

Today in contrast, our lifestyle has spoiled us - we walk into a supermarket with 35 different varieties of bread and don't even stop to think that it is Allah (swt) who has given us this bread and it is He that continues to nourish us. By forgetting where our nourishment and sustainment comes from, we forget about Allah and some in their arrogance stop believing in Him.

May Allah )swt) strengthen the sheykh and reward him, al-Kauther and all those involved in the program.
    'The one who is (truly) imprisoned is the one whose heart is imprisoned from Allaah and the captivated one is the one whose desires have enslaved him.' - Ibn Taymiyyah

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast