Poisoned Hearts - The First Deviant Sect

This is a discussion on Poisoned Hearts - The First Deviant Sect within the Events and Announcements forums, part of the Miscellaneous category; Assalamualikum There will be a one day seminar taking place, please attend and spread the word... Title: Poisoned Hearts - ...

Default Poisoned Hearts - The First Deviant Sect

Assalamualikum

There will be a one day seminar taking place, please attend and spread the word...

Title: Poisoned Hearts - The First Deviant Sect
    Venue: Green Lane Masjid, Small Heath, Birmingham, B9 5DB
    Date: Sunday 6th May
    Time: 1.45pm - 8.45pm

Speakers: Sheikh Fahd al-Muqrin, Sheikh Fahd al-Fuhaid & Sheikh Faisal al-Jassim

Watch the promo: AWESOME TRAILER: Poisoned Hearts - The First Deviant Sect - One Day Seminar - YouTube
    The seminar will also be streamed live: www.greenlanemasjid.org

JazakAllah Khayr

GLMCC

Default Re: Poisoned Hearts - The First Deviant Sect

This event took place yesterday, I'm trying to locate parts of the lectures to post them here but I don't think they are online anywhere.If anyone knows where they are please post or let me know and I will post them InshaAllah.

Does anyone have any info on Fahd al-Fuhaid apart from the official list of credentials that's provided on the seminar pamphlets? Have any of the brothers met,spoken to, or even studied with him or anything?
    “And say not concerning that which your tongues put forth falsely: “This is lawful and this is forbidden,” so as to invent lies against Allaah. Verily, those who invent lies against Allaah will never prosper.” [al-Nahl 16:116].

Syed Qutb (ra) when asked to seek pardon from nasser said
    Verily the index finger that testifies to the oneness of Allah in prayer utterly rejects to write even one letter that endorses the rule of the tyrant