Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Like Tree2Likes

Private messaging between genders

This is a discussion on Private messaging between genders within the Events and Announcements forums, part of the Miscellaneous category; This thread was mainly to just remind all users and alhamdulillah I think that purpose has now been served. Closing ...

Default Re: Private messaging between genders

This thread was mainly to just remind all users and alhamdulillah I think that purpose has now been served.

Closing thread... If anyone still has any issues, please PM the mods (no pun/irony intended).
    وَآخِرُ دَعْوَاهُمْ أَنِ الْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ رَبِّ الْعَالَمِينَ
    "... And the last of their call will be, "Praise be to Allah, Lord of the worlds." [10:10]

Imam Malik (rh): “Do not look to the sins of people as if you are Lords, but look to your own sins as if you are slaves. Have mercy on the people of affliction and praise Allah for your well-being, and never say, ‘This person is from the people of Hellfire, and this person is from the people of Paradise.’ Do not be arrogant over the sinners, but rather ask Allah to grant them hidayah and rashad (i.e. guidance).”

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fajr For This Useful Post:
    Hamza Patterson (27th July 2011), Ibn Adam (27th July 2011), Niqaabis (27th July 2011)

2C oursels as ithers C us Umm Ahmed's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Idris Al-Albani View Post
    We free-mix on the forum everyday. A male responding to a thread/post by a sister and vice versa is technically free-mixing. I don't see any Mahrams registered around here.

Imagine sisters needed a Mahram to post. LOL "XXXX's Father"..."XXXX's Brother" ahhaha
    Okay that's true but it's open for everyone to see, and that's preferable to Pms. just to say if I pm you, mind I am like your mum and have 5 kids, and my pc is in the living room,.
    Deeds are your money on the day of judgement , make sure you collect plenty now.

Say (O Muhammad SAW):"I am not a new thing among the Messengers (of Allâh) (i.e. I am not the first Messenger) nor do I know what will be done with me or with you. I only follow that which is revealed to me, and I am but a plain warner." (Al-Ahqaf 46:9)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Umm Ahmed For This Useful Post:
    The.Joshua.Redux (14th November 2011)

2C oursels as ithers C us Umm Ahmed's Avatar

oops this is a dead thread
    Deeds are your money on the day of judgement , make sure you collect plenty now.

Say (O Muhammad SAW):"I am not a new thing among the Messengers (of Allâh) (i.e. I am not the first Messenger) nor do I know what will be done with me or with you. I only follow that which is revealed to me, and I am but a plain warner." (Al-Ahqaf 46:9)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Umm Ahmed For This Useful Post:
    The.Joshua.Redux (14th November 2011)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345