Page 1 of 38 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Forum Questions

This is a discussion on Forum Questions within the Suggestions, Comments and Feedback forums, part of the Miscellaneous category; what are they for? i noticed that the user profiles have got them now and when you click on it, ...

Question Forum Questions

what are they for? i noticed that the user profiles have got them now and when you click on it, you get a page where you can write something.

2C oursels as ithers C us Umm Ahmed's Avatar

maybe you can save a note from a pm , or they asked you for something . Or they bashed you and you can harbour your grievance there lol
    Deeds are your money on the day of judgement , make sure you collect plenty now.

Say (O Muhammad SAW):"I am not a new thing among the Messengers (of Allh) (i.e. I am not the first Messenger) nor do I know what will be done with me or with you. I only follow that which is revealed to me, and I am but a plain warner." (Al-Ahqaf 46:9)

Sadiyah Bint as-Seenee Niqaabis's Avatar

Umm Ahmed : )

Quote Originally Posted by Umm Ahmed View Post
    maybe you can save a note from a pm , or they asked you for something . Or they bashed you and you can harbour your grievance there lol
    I don't get it.

whats a "Referral"?

Quote Originally Posted by abuhannah View Post
    whats a "Referral"?
    A referral is , when a new member registers he/she can write the user name of the person who referred IA to them . Someone has put your name in the referral box , that's why you have 1 beside referral in your profile. http://forums.islamicawakening.com/members/abuhannah/

Quote Originally Posted by Mr GQ
    I don't get it.
    What don't you get brother?
    Deeds are your money on the day of judgement , make sure you collect plenty now.

Say (O Muhammad SAW):"I am not a new thing among the Messengers (of Allh) (i.e. I am not the first Messenger) nor do I know what will be done with me or with you. I only follow that which is revealed to me, and I am but a plain warner." (Al-Ahqaf 46:9)

Quote Originally Posted by Umm Ahmed View Post
    umm ahmed i didn't get it either...^^

you can save a memory or something you want to remember regarding that user.

so if i just went to someone's profile and posted something on their user note, will it appear or do they have to approve of it first?

I just posted a note on you . Go and see if you can view it or not.

Page 1 of 38 12311 ... LastLast