Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Salaaaam :)

This is a discussion on Salaaaam :) within the Introduce Yourself forums, part of the Miscellaneous category; Thanks everybody for nice words Well, there is nothing special about my story, I just had muslim friends, was reading ...

Default Re: Salaaaam :)

Thanks everybody for nice words
    Well, there is nothing special about my story, I just had muslim friends, was reading about Islam and understood it is the truth. I became muslim when I was 14 and my real story starts then. I didn't have practising muslim friends who have right understanding of Islam, all the time I wanted more and more knowledge, but I couldn't find right sources. I was reading and reading and I just thought there is something missing. Then I came across Bilal Philips lectures called Foundations of Islaamic Studies and I was so happy because it was what I believe, I understood my ideas are not strange and they are right. Even when I didn't know the way of salaf and if I had a question I used to think what would Muhammad (saws) and companions do and make my choises by sunnah and sahaba stories.
    So my story has not finished yet, I try to become better and better muslimah and do dawah. I find specially easy dawah to not practising muslims, so I try to come them back to way of Islam. Before a few weeks I met tatars family who don't practise Islam, I visited them and invited them to pray with me together and tought them Islam, so mashAllah I see they are changing, so let's don't give up calling people to sunnah because people need it.

Wakaikum assalam

Millions years is a long time, but I am glad you finally made it here. Join the sister's section as soon as you can, I am sure you would find it easier to learn there than in the open forum amongst the myriad of posts and opinions. Some of the knowledgeable sisters would be able to direct you to the appropriate threads or articles.

Well I sent them a request, I hope they accept me inshAllah

Please change user title

Wa'alaykum as-salaam wa'rahmatullah sister

Lovely intro, great to have you here

walekum salaam wa rahmatuallahi wa barakatuhu

Every revert story is special.Some stories are Abu bakr RadiAllahtalaahu and some are Umar RadiAllahtalaahu style.So your's is Abu bakr RadiAllahtalaahu.

walekum salaam.
    "Allahumma maghfiratuka awsa' min dhunubi wa rahmatuka arja indi min amali"

O Allah, Your forgiveness is more encompassing than my sins and I expect far more of Your Mercy than my own deeds.

Salam again,
    Well as I see nobody accept me to sisters group, so maybe any sister would like to be my friend and learn Islam together with me or teach me or at least support me in learning Islam?
    JazakAllah khair

wa alayki salaam sis!

Welcome and I hope you benefit from your stay here insha' Allaah. If for any reasons you are not accepted into the sisters' section, we are still here and you can also private message us.

baarak Allaahu feeki.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12