Amazing Picture

This is a discussion on Amazing Picture within the Living Room forums, part of the Miscellaneous category; ...

Default Amazing Picture

Narrated by Ibn Abbas.
    While I was standing amongst the people who were invoking Allah for Umar bin Al-Khattab who was lying (dead) on his bed, a man behind me rested his elbows on my shoulders and said:
    '(O Umar!) May Allah bestow His Mercy on you. I always hoped that Allah will keep you with your two companions, for I often heard Allah's Messenger (sallahu alyhi wa salam) saying, ' I, Abu Bakr and Umar were (somewhere). I, Abu Bakr and Umar set out.'
    So I hoped that Allah will keep you with both of them.'
    I turned back to see the speaker was Ali bin Abi Talib.

{Bukhari}

Muslim Male
    WM
    Banned

Default Re: Amazing Picture

How much is that whale worth ($$$)?

Patience is a Virtue

subhanallah amazing picture indeed....doesnt it remind you of the story of sahaba's going on a journey and came across a big fish (ie: whale...al'anbar)??

Jaabir Ibn Abdullah (ra) said: The messenger of Allah (saw) sent us on a mission.......we were hiking on the shores of the sea when we saw something that looked like a huge sand-hill from a distance. as we came nearer, we realized that it was a large sea creature called Al-Anbar (whale fish).........we, all 300 of us, lived off this creature for one month until we became fattened. i remember how we took spears and thrust them into the eye socket of the creature. from inside the socket we scooped out pieces of fat, the size of a bull. So, large was the creature that when Abu'Ubaydah asked of our men to line up in the eye socket of the cretaure, there was enough space to accomodate them all. He also took one of its ribs and erected it on the ground. Then he found the tallest camel, made our tallest man to ride on it, and they were able to pass underneath the rib.........

(this hadeeth is very long I had to cut it short so you can comprehend the story and appreciate this creature and its uniqueness and above all comprehend Allah's mercy on His creation)

mashAllah,that is 1 great pic,top choice....

Turn right at papa johns, go all the way down, take a U turn, turn right, it's the secondlast house!

I clicked on this link with the intention of messing around but I can't. That picture truly is awesome. MashaAllah.
    I hope by now you feel like you've been sautéed in embarrassment sauce, dipped in humiliation batter, fried in mortification oil, sprinkled with a bit of denigration and served with a side of shame. And yes, I'm hungry.

Do you think that is how big Adam(as) was compared to us now?

Narrated by Ibn Abbas.
    While I was standing amongst the people who were invoking Allah for Umar bin Al-Khattab who was lying (dead) on his bed, a man behind me rested his elbows on my shoulders and said:
    '(O Umar!) May Allah bestow His Mercy on you. I always hoped that Allah will keep you with your two companions, for I often heard Allah's Messenger (sallahu alyhi wa salam) saying, ' I, Abu Bakr and Umar were (somewhere). I, Abu Bakr and Umar set out.'
    So I hoped that Allah will keep you with both of them.'
    I turned back to see the speaker was Ali bin Abi Talib.

{Bukhari}

Rep-manz

Amazing pic jzk bro for that

has anyone been to the natural history museum recently? I took the fam a few weeks ago and subhanullah the size of some animals and birds you wouldn't think it was like that. For example they had OWLS which were massive! Also the bald-head eagle, ostrich etc maasha'Allah

He - subhanahu wa ta'ala has beautified His creation.
    "Sit with one whose limbs address you, not his mouth." Sahl ibn `Abd Allah ibn Yunus, Abu Muhammad al-Tustari (d. 283), may Allah be well-pleased with him.

قال إبن عمر: "ولا يكن في قولك فضل على فعلك" ,أخرج البيهقي: شعب الإيمان وابن حجر العسقلاني: الإصابة في تمييز الصحابة

Ibn 'Umar said: "And do not let your words be in excess to your actions", Al-Baihaqi: Shu'ab al-Imaan and Ibn Hajar al-Asqalani: Al-Isaabah fee Taymeez as-Sahaaba

Justice for those who are oppressed!

Muslim Male
    WM
    Banned

Do they still have the massive blue whale?

Brings back memories of childhood...