Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Cracked heels

This is a discussion on Cracked heels within the Living Room forums, part of the Miscellaneous category; Assalamu alaykom, This picture ain't of my heels but 'you get the picture'. But I got a similar problem and ...

Default Cracked heels

Assalamu alaykom,

This picture ain't of my heels but 'you get the picture'. But I got a similar problem and its been going on for a few years now.

What's the cure?

Default Re: Cracked heels

wa'alaikum as-salaam,

Try some Scholl Cracked Heel Repair Cream.

Asalam 3leikoum wr wb,

Try also checking your blood sugar. You should not wear only sandals w/o socks try to put on a leather show half the day at least so your feet can breath but still stay a little moist. Be careful not to pick at the dead skin on the heel because it only causes more damage.

Fiamanillah

wa'alaykumu sallam.
    Who's that on your avatar?
    Gamal 'Abdel Naasir?

By God - Verily - you know that I know you are lying.

-
    ˤAmr b. al-ˤās's response to Musaylimah al-Kadhāb (Bidāyah Tafsir Surah al-ˤAsr li Ibn Kathir)

"He is only called insān (human being) because of his nasyān (forgetfulness) -- And it is only called al-qalb (the heart) because it constantly varies (yataqallib)."

From ˤAbbās ibn ˤAbd al-Muttalib that he had heard the Messenger of Allāh - peace and blessings of All
    āh be upon him - say:
    "Whoever is pleased with Allāh as his Rabb; with al-Islām as his Dīn; and with Muhammad as his Prophet and Messenger has tasted the sweetness of faith."
    [Musnad Ahmad Hadith #1682]

The Messenger of Allāh - peace and blessings of Allāh be upon him - said:
    "Oh Allāh, be pleased with ˤUthmān, for I am pleased with him." [al-Sīrah al-Nabawiyyah li Ibn Hishām 2/517]

Quote Originally Posted by DhulQarNain View Post
    wa'alaykumu sallam.
    Who's that on your avatar?
    Gamal 'Abdel Naasir?
    It's Hasan al-Banna.

Quote Originally Posted by Yasir View Post
    It's Hasan al-Banna.
    aaaaaaahhh....
    thnx.

By God - Verily - you know that I know you are lying.

-
    ˤAmr b. al-ˤās's response to Musaylimah al-Kadhāb (Bidāyah Tafsir Surah al-ˤAsr li Ibn Kathir)

"He is only called insān (human being) because of his nasyān (forgetfulness) -- And it is only called al-qalb (the heart) because it constantly varies (yataqallib)."

From ˤAbbās ibn ˤAbd al-Muttalib that he had heard the Messenger of Allāh - peace and blessings of All
    āh be upon him - say:
    "Whoever is pleased with Allāh as his Rabb; with al-Islām as his Dīn; and with Muhammad as his Prophet and Messenger has tasted the sweetness of faith."
    [Musnad Ahmad Hadith #1682]

The Messenger of Allāh - peace and blessings of Allāh be upon him - said:
    "Oh Allāh, be pleased with ˤUthmān, for I am pleased with him." [al-Sīrah al-Nabawiyyah li Ibn Hishām 2/517]

You can get one of those dead skin graters. I think you can pick it up from boots. You'll definitely benefit from it.

the dead skin graters will help smooth it then moisturise everday atleast once so the skin softens and keep doing it and InshaAllah it will heal

And He gave you of all that you asked for, and if you count the Blessings of Allah, never will you be able to count them. 14:34

2C oursels as ithers C us Umm Ahmed's Avatar

I get this a lot, because I forget to put slippers on when I run across the concrete to the washing machine and kitchen.

Noorahs suggestion is what I do, but I only use the hard skin remover when it's time to get out of the shower and your feet are softer then, and always moisturising the feet before going to bed, When its deep like the picture, then that needs Vaseline and socks during the night. And all of the scholl products are good.
    Deeds are your money on the day of judgement , make sure you collect plenty now.

Say (O Muhammad SAW):"I am not a new thing among the Messengers (of Allh) (i.e. I am not the first Messenger) nor do I know what will be done with me or with you. I only follow that which is revealed to me, and I am but a plain warner." (Al-Ahqaf 46:9)

Jazakallahu khairan for the posts. Moisturising cream huh? I'll give it go.

(Nasser?? Its Muhammad Marmaduke Picthall.)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast