Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

The Al Baik Thread

This is a discussion on The Al Baik Thread within the Living Room forums, part of the Miscellaneous category; Asalaamu alaikum wa rahmatullaah It is with great pleasure for Al Baik fanatics, that you can now show your love ...

Exclamation The Al Baik Thread

Asalaamu alaikum wa rahmatullaah

It is with great pleasure for Al Baik fanatics, that you can now show your love and appreciation for Al Baik right here in this thread!!

Too long has the spicy chicken in Aliminium foil been ignored!! Now here is your chance to speak about your love for AL BAIK.

1-why you love al baik
    2-your first experience having an al baik meal!

(no haters)

"If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you; But if you really make them think, they'll hate you."-Don Marquis

Senior Member Abu Idris Al-Albani's Avatar

Default re: The Al Baik Thread

Over rated. lol

Sorry, I'm not into the hot sauce gushing out of the chicken with every bite. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Hamza patterson View Post
    Asalaamu alaikum wa rahmatullaah

It is with great pleasure for Al Baik fanatics, that you can now show your love and appreciation for Al Baik right here in this thread!!

Too long has the spicy chicken in Aliminium foil been ignored!! Now here is your chance to speak about your love for AL BAIK.

1-why you love al baik
    2-your first experience having an al baik meal!

(no haters)

I remember the first time I saw an Al Baik, next door to it was an 'Al Faik' (selling the same fast food)! I kid you not!
    'Sorry, but I am not a lowly gangster like you guys. *I'm a professional* !!!!!!!!111111111.

Not tasted the one that has the sauce injected but what ive tasted has been ok, nothing so great but nice

And He gave you of all that you asked for, and if you count the Blessings of Allah, never will you be able to count them. 14:34

Quote Originally Posted by Adem Al-Albani View Post
    Over rated. lol

Sorry, I'm not into the hot sauce gushing out of the chicken with every bite. lol
    Dude I said no hating!!! lol....nah man i love the hot sauce...but the regular chicken is just as nice, no?
    "If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you; But if you really make them think, they'll hate you."-Don Marquis

Quote Originally Posted by IbnShaykh View Post
    I remember the first time I saw an Al Baik, next door to it was an 'Al Faik' (selling the same fast food)! I kid you not!
    LMAO really?! :eek: What country was this? I heard Al Baik doesn't franchise outside of Saudi, and that the ones out of saudi are just people trying to copy them...Allah alim

Yah, it's okay. People go nuts over Al Baik, they make it a ritual of 'Umrah and Hajj. lol

im one of the few who are next door in the KFC. albaik is overrated forrealz. i like the garlic sauce tho.

Ibn Abi Dunya, gotta agree with you. I would be having dinner with you next door in KFC. That spicy extra crispy fried chicken, ya Allah.

RefuteEverythingThatMoves

IbnShaikh, that's hilarious. In Mauritania they got Pizza Hot, but that's much more funny especially in Saudi.

As for the hotsauce inside the chicken, that sounds really bad. Chicken has to be natural. I don't want anything injected inside my meat *yak*.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast