Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Wear Your Salafiyyah With Pride: Salafigear

This is a discussion on Wear Your Salafiyyah With Pride: Salafigear within the Living Room forums, part of the Miscellaneous category; Support The Fight Against Da Deviants! Buy these shirts son! Salafi related Islamic apparel...

Default Wear Your Salafiyyah With Pride: Salafigear

Support The Fight Against Da Deviants! Buy these shirts son!

Salafi related Islamic apparel
    Feed your Imaan and your fears will starve to death.

Default Re: Wear Your Salafiyyah With Pride: Salafigear

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Nussrah View Post
    Support The Fight Against Da Deviants! Buy these shirts son!

Salafi related Islamic apparel
    They are not being good Talafis when they get their sisters to wear tight shirts with such a demeaning slogan.

Quote Originally Posted by Saladin View Post
    They are not being good Talafis when they get their sisters to wear tight shirts with such a demeaning slogan.
    Ya Habeebi its a spoof website i.e its fake......

wa salamolaikom wr wb..

Quote Originally Posted by Saladin View Post
    I agree akhi. Hence why they are all munafiqs that treat their women as used cars, marry one here and divorce one here then give her to your best friend then give her to the guy who sells attar n the corner of KFC.
    Feed your Imaan and your fears will starve to death.

I agree akhi. Hence why they are all munafiqs that treat their women as used cars, marry one here and divorce one here then give her to your best friend then give her to the guy who sells attar n the corner of KFC.
    i dont think its fair to say all of them do that...?

And He gave you of all that you asked for, and if you count the Blessings of Allah, never will you be able to count them. 14:34

Long Live Salafiyyah!

Quote Originally Posted by Noorah View Post

i dont think its fair to say all of them do that...?
    nah, just most!
    I can't take no more then 4 wives...Sorry!

نناديكم و لكن من يجيب؟

Old joke but it ain't funny anymore!

As for a definition of 'Salafiyyah' which appears to any body who can understand basic Arabic, it will mean: Following the Quran, Sunnah and the Predecessors (Salaf = the righteous generation as mentioned in the Hadith).

So attacking it, is attacking the pure Minhaj, but for the Cult it should be called Salafiyah Madkhaliyah, Salafiyah Jamiyah, Salafiyat Al-Saud, Salafiyat Neo-Murji or just Talafiyah, but generalizing things like that, Ouch what was that!

Sorry but I can't agree anymore, this turns to a real obssesion imitating the Talafis themselves, while true believers spend their time on seeking some sacred or worldly knowledge, the others spending their time joking about this and that.

Yeah we should make people aware about them one or two or even three times but not for an indifinite life time, and one other remark is to mention them with who they are really, Sheikh Al-Islam Ibn Taymiyyah has mentioned that his Salafiy Al-Minhaj which means you're attacking him ra and his likes too.

The same thing that happened to Madakhilas about Said Qutab ra is happening to us wallahu Al-Musta'an.

Bros, this is just a Naseeha to me before you and there is no offense to anybody here, but think wise ya Ikhwah.

Quote Originally Posted by AbuBakr Jazairi View Post
    Old joke but it ain't funny anymore!

As for a definition of 'Salafiyyah' which appears to any body who can understand basic Arabic, it will mean: Following the Quran, Sunnah and the Predecessors (Salaf = the righteous generation as mentioned in the Hadith).

So attacking it, is attacking the pure Minhaj, but for the Cult it should be called Salafiyah Madkhaliyah, Salafiyah Jamiyah, Salafiyat Al-Saud, Salafiyat Neo-Murji or just Talafiyah, but generalizing things like that, Ouch what was that!

Sorry but I can't agree anymore, this turns to a real obssesion imitating the Talafis themselves, while true believers spend their time on seeking some sacred or worldly knowledge, the others spending their time joking about this and that.

Yeah we should make people aware about them one or two or even three times but not for an indifinite life time, and one other remark is to mention them with who they are really, Sheikh Al-Islam Ibn Taymiyyah has mentioned that his Salafiy Al-Minhaj which means you're attacking him ra and his likes too.

The same thing that happened to Madakhilas about Said Qutab ra is happening to us wallahu Al-Musta'an.

Bros, this is just a Naseeha to me before you and there is no offense to anybody here, but think wise ya Ikhwah.
    That's an excellent naseeha. The fact of matter is there are more bigger fish to fry. The major error of the madaakhilah is their complete misunderstanding in jarh wa ta'deel.

We have qaadiyaanees, rafidhees, soofees, asharees, and barailwees to deal with which are the main threat to the pure Islaamic aqeeda. We need to devote more time to refute these groups which are either extremely deviant our outright swimming in kufr and deceiving millions of naive muslims.

A Madkhalee has the same aqeeda as us, so alhamdulillah, we should not exaggerate or obsess over our differences with them. In fact it should not even be a matter for the laity to concern themselves with, leave to it the scholars to deal with their internal problems with eachother.

Quote Originally Posted by AbuBakr Jazairi View Post

Bros, this is just a Naseeha to me before you and there is no offence to anybody here, but think wise ya Ikhwah.
    jzk,wa salam wr wb...

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast