The advantage of being an Arab ( a posting on onother forum )

This is a discussion on The advantage of being an Arab ( a posting on onother forum ) within the Ethics and Spirituality forums, part of the Main Topics category; i found a nice posting on nother forum which i like to share here. An old Arab lived close to ...

Default The advantage of being an Arab ( a posting on onother forum )

i found a nice posting on nother forum which i like to share here.

An old Arab lived close to New York City for more than 40 years. One day, he decided that he would love to plant potatoes and herbs in his garden, but he knew he was alone and too old and weak. His son was in college in Paris, so the old man sent him an e-mail explaining the problem:
    Beloved son, I am very sad, because I cant plant potatoes in my garden. I am sure, if only you were here, that you would help me and dig up the garden for me. I love you, your father. The following day, the old man received a response via e-mail from his son:
    Beloved father, please dont touch the garden. That is where I have hidden The Thing. I love you too, Ahmed.
    At 4pm, the FBI and the Rangers visited the house of the old man and took the whole garden apart, searching every inch. But they could not find anything. Disappointed, they left the house.
    The next day, the old man received another e-mail from his son: Beloved Father, I hope the garden is dug up by now and you can plant your potatoes. That is all I could do for you from here. Your loving son, Ahmed

.................................................. ............................
    barakallahu feekum
    Last edited by learner3s; 3rd January 2008 at 10:30 PM.
    The Prophet SAW said, "There is no disease that Allah has created, except that He also has created its treatment" [Narrated by Abu Huraira]

that was funny..
    Wakee' ibn Jarrah once said, 'The intelligent one is he who understands the ways of Allah, not him who has understood the ways of this world.'

MM: Your Deeds Would Shame all the Devils in Hell

Abu Rantisi

Lol.
    Thanks for sharing

barakallahu feek :}
    The Prophet SAW said, "There is no disease that Allah has created, except that He also has created its treatment" [Narrated by Abu Huraira]