Arabic Text for Qunoot Dua

This is a discussion on Arabic Text for Qunoot Dua within the Helpers' Corner forums, part of the Miscellaneous category; Assalamu alaikum Does anyone have Arabic text for some sort of qunoot dua (other than alafasy's dua)? The catch is ...

Default Arabic Text for Qunoot Dua

Assalamu alaikum

Does anyone have Arabic text for some sort of qunoot dua (other than alafasy's dua)? The catch is that it's for a community where the person leading the witr will require text with tashkeel (he doesn't know much Arabic).

Anti-Shirk

Qunuut Al-Witr
    http://makedua.com/display_dua.php?sectionid=32

‘O Allaah, guide me along with those whom You have guided, pardon me along with those whom You have pardoned, be an ally to me along with those whom You are an ally to and bless for me that which You have bestowed. Protect me from the evil You have decreed for verily You decree and none can decree over You. For surety, he whom You show allegiance to is never abased and he whom You take as an enemy is never honoured and mighty. O our Lord, Blessed and Exalted are You.’

‘O Allaah, I take refuge within Your pleasure from Your displeasure and within Your pardon from Your punishment, and I take refuge in You from You. I cannot enumerate You praise. You are as You have praised Yourself.’

‘O Allaah, it is You we worship, and unto You we hasten and You we serve. We hope for Your mercy and fear Your punishment, verily Your punishment will fall upon the disbelievers. O Allaah, we seek Your aid and ask Your pardon, we praise You with all good and do not disbelieve in You. We believe in You and submit unto You, and we disown and reject those who disbelieve in You.’

JazakAllahu khairan for your post. I should have been more clear...the need is for something more general and other than the standard ones found in hisnul muslim; like some qunoot dua by a shaykh that was transcribed, etc.

wa'alaikum as-salaam,

There are several that have been transcribed here.
    أنا الفقير إلى رب البريات
    أنا المسيكين فى مجموع حالاتى

(شيخ الاسلام ابن تيمية)