hoor-al-ayn.com

This is a discussion on hoor-al-ayn.com within the Helpers' Corner forums, part of the Miscellaneous category; What happened to that website? It doesn't seem to be working anymore....

Abu Shawarma

Default hoor-al-ayn.com

What happened to that website? It doesn't seem to be working anymore.

subhannaallaah, same thing happened to me...some sort of bandwidth issue...

all the reason for us to support (especially financially) such projects so that they are up and running at all times...i LOVED their audio lectures..inshaAllaah, i hope they get everything settled down...do they need contribution of some sort---if anyone knows?!?

i guess same question applies to this forum---alot of us have benefitted from this forum but it seems like only Abuz Z is maintaining this site---we should contribute just alittle if he or someone needs help. its a bit selfish on at least my part since i come here all the time and benefit but dont contribute in some way...

let us know for this site and hoor al ayn too...

The bandwidth has exceeded for the month, should be back up on the 1st of next month insha'Allah.

Abu Shawarma

Quote Originally Posted by just a guy View Post
    subhannaallaah, same thing happened to me...some sort of bandwidth issue...

all the reason for us to support (especially financially) such projects so that they are up and running at all times...i LOVED their audio lectures..inshaAllaah, i hope they get everything settled down...do they need contribution of some sort---if anyone knows?!?

i guess same question applies to this forum---alot of us have benefitted from this forum but it seems like only Abuz Z is maintaining this site---we should contribute just alittle if he or someone needs help. its a bit selfish on at least my part since i come here all the time and benefit but dont contribute in some way...

let us know for this site and hoor al ayn too...
    Yes, I totally agree brother. We shouldn't be freeloading.

Question Re: hoor-al-ayn.com

Asalaamu Alaykom,

I have also noticed Kalamullah is down, It leaves me wondering if they are shut down because of the lectures Anwar Awlaki has on it? Any idea's???

I sincerely hope its just a bandwith issue but both sites basically mirrored each other in lectures, I find it hard to believe they could both be shut down, Allahu Alim

Default Re: hoor-al-ayn.com

Wa 'Alaykum us-Salaam wa Rahmatullaahi wa Barakaatuh,

There are few threads on this already: http://forums.islamicawakening.com/f...yn-down-35561/

Brother Abu Bubu said:

Wa'alaykum Asallam, we're just having some issues with the authorities regarding Imam Anwar, insha'Allah we will get the sites back up by next week.
    Please make du'aa sister!