mother's day

This is a discussion on mother's day within the Helpers' Corner forums, part of the Miscellaneous category; I would like help to prepare a speech on mothers day, in the light of islam. This speech should include ...

Default mother's day

I would like help to prepare a speech on mothers day, in the light of islam. This speech should include stories and the rights of mothers, together with substantiations from Quran and Hadith

2C oursels as ithers C us Umm Ahmed's Avatar

Great articles here

http://www.muhajabah.com/mom.htm
    Deeds are your money on the day of judgement , make sure you collect plenty now.

Say (O Muhammad SAW):"I am not a new thing among the Messengers (of Allh) (i.e. I am not the first Messenger) nor do I know what will be done with me or with you. I only follow that which is revealed to me, and I am but a plain warner." (Al-Ahqaf 46:9)

looking for my greenbird abuyasin's Avatar

akhi try to avoid doing it in that day and don't give it special meaning as it have nothing to do with the islam and it is not allowed to celebrate any Eid no matter what it is other than the 2 Eids which Allah SWT chosen to us. but you can do the speech or even more about the status of mothers in Islam just away from that day.

Quote Originally Posted by talha bin ahmad View Post
    I would like help to prepare a speech on mothers day, in the light of islam. This speech should include stories and the rights of mothers, together with substantiations from Quran and Hadith
    Just tell her how much you love and appreciate her. Tht would mean more than anything to her.
    yeh aankhen khushk hain, ya Rabb inhe rona nahi ata.

Say it from the heart bro.
    Link it to what you remember and let them know you remember.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjZW_eaRZyA