Free Juz Amma Multimedia Software

This is a discussion on Free Juz Amma Multimedia Software within the Sciences of the Qur'aan forums, part of the Main Topics category; Assalamu'alaikum, I posted earlier this thread under "Islam in General" topics but I think this is the right place. Apologise ...

Default Free Juz Amma Multimedia Software

Assalamu'alaikum,

I posted earlier this thread under "Islam in General" topics but I think this is the right place. Apologise for the double posting

Thank You to those who have downloaded our free software - Juz Amma Multi Reciter (earlier download version comes with one Reciter and English translation).

Alhamdulillah, today we bring you the FULL CD version which you can download and install. Just follow the instructions provided.

This free FULL download version comes with 4 Reciters and 7 translation languages :

a. 4 reciters to choose from (Abdul Baset Abdul Samad, Mishary Rashid Al-Efasy, Abdul Hadi Al-Kanakry & Hani Ar-Rafa'i). Immediate access without need re-load program - just click reciter. Choose your own favourite reciter.
    b. Seven translation languages - English, French, Malay, Chinese, Tamil, Hindi and Urdu (synchronized with Qur'anic script)
    c. "Guided" recitation on individual Surahs (ayaat hilighted as Surahs are being recited)
    d. Continuous recitation of Juz Amma on custom selection of Surahs - in "guided" recitation as well, all in Juz Amma (37 surahs) or groups of 10 surahs. Also choice of ascending or descending order of recitation

Please visit http://www.dn-multimedia.com to download.

Enjoy listening to the recitation.

Shukran,
    DN MultiMedia Team

** Easy to use
    ** NO special skills needed
    ** NO CD needed after installing
    ** NO internet connection needed after installing

Quote Originally Posted by dnmultimedia View Post
    Assalamu'alaikum,

I posted earlier this thread under "Islam in General" topics but I think this is the right place. Apologise for the double posting

Thank You to those who have downloaded our free software - Juz Amma Multi Reciter (earlier download version comes with one Reciter and English translation).

Alhamdulillah, today we bring you the FULL CD version which you can download and install. Just follow the instructions provided.

This free FULL download version comes with 4 Reciters and 7 translation languages :

a. 4 reciters to choose from (Abdul Baset Abdul Samad, Mishary Rashid Al-Efasy, Abdul Hadi Al-Kanakry & Hani Ar-Rafa'i). Immediate access without need re-load program - just click reciter. Choose your own favourite reciter.
    b. Seven translation languages - English, French, Malay, Chinese, Tamil, Hindi and Urdu (synchronized with Qur'anic script)
    c. "Guided" recitation on individual Surahs (ayaat hilighted as Surahs are being recited)
    d. Continuous recitation of Juz Amma on custom selection of Surahs - in "guided" recitation as well, all in Juz Amma (37 surahs) or groups of 10 surahs. Also choice of ascending or descending order of recitation

Please visit http://www.dn-multimedia.com to download.

Enjoy listening to the recitation.

Shukran,
    DN MultiMedia Team

** Easy to use
    ** NO special skills needed
    ** NO CD needed after installing
    ** NO internet connection needed after installing
    Adding screenshots