Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

HD Nawawi's 40 hadith recited by Saad Al Ghamdi

This is a discussion on HD Nawawi's 40 hadith recited by Saad Al Ghamdi within the Sciences of Hadith forums, part of the Main Topics category; ...

An iconoclast of kufr IA Abdullah11's Avatar

Default HD Nawawi's 40 hadith recited by Saad Al Ghamdi

Default Re: HD Nawawi's 40 hadith recited by Saad Al Ghamdi

Top link of the week,jzk achi..

Ohhh, reCITed, I thought it said "rejected" and I kept listening to the video trying to figure out what it had to do with him rejecting them. Maybe the atmosphere of the forum is just getting to me.

Quote Originally Posted by abdulmuhsee View Post
    Ohhh, reCITed, I thought it said "rejected" and I kept listening to the video trying to figure out what it had to do with him rejecting them. Maybe the atmosphere of the forum is just getting to me.
    May Allah have Mercy on you as even when there is khair on here there is still nothing but an ill intent to others from you,as said,May Allah have Mercy on you,ameen..

Quote Originally Posted by abuhannah View Post
    May Allah have Mercy on you as even when there is khair on here there is still nothing but an ill intent to others from you,as said,May Allah have Mercy on you,ameen..
    Excuse me? When have I shown an ill intent to anyone on here?

Quote Originally Posted by abdulmuhsee View Post
    Excuse me? When have I shown an ill intent to anyone on here?
    My bad,I thought you said ''reCITed, I thought it said "rejected" and I kept listening to the video trying to figure out what it had to do with him rejecting them. Maybe the atmosphere of the forum is just getting to me.'' so there's no ill intent to other forum members/this forum,then why say such a strange thing in this thread then?

iPetal

Call me a sceptic but I really don't think that is Sa'd al Ghamedi. Compare the above to his recent Taraaweeh recitation. Unless it is somebody else called Sa'd al Ghamedi.

Quote Originally Posted by abuhannah View Post
    so there's no ill intent to other forum members/this forum,then why say such a strange thing in this thread then?
    I don't find it strange, I actually thought the thread title said that and I had a good laugh at myself when I had a second take after listening to the video a couple times. I thought someone else would find the blunder funny too, but I suppose not.

edit: Also, I'm used to seeing lots of threads about criticism between scholars, so that's why I jokingly attributed the blunder to the atmosphere of the forum. I wasn't targetting anyone on the forum and had no ill will, but now I'm in a dour mood for instantly being jumped on, so perhaps there was something beyond humor to what I said.
    Last edited by abdulmuhsee; 20th October 2009 at 01:46 PM.

Wa Ma Ana Min l-Mushrikin Hanif Muslim's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by petal View Post
    Call me a sceptic but I really don't think that is Sa'd al Ghamedi. Compare the above to his recent Taraaweeh recitation. Unless it is somebody else called Sa'd al Ghamedi.
    Good call, Mr. Petals. It's a brother called (Shaykh) Yaasir bin Ahmad al-Faylakaawee. Click here to listen to his Qur'aanic recitation and here to listen to Hadeeth in MP3/RM.

It's not al-Ghaamidee and is another style! Anyway, nice clips/vids, but change the titles.
    Ab Hurayrah relates that the Prophet said: This religion is easy. No one becomes harsh or strict in the religion without it overwhelming him. So, fulfill your duties as best you can and rejoice. Rely upon the efforts of the morning and of the evening and a little at night and you will reach your target.

Agreed upon: Sahh al-Bukhar (6463) Sahh Muslim (2816)

iPetal

for clearing that up. I found it extremely annoying when people said it was Sa'd al Ghamedi - not aimed at Abdul Muntaqim (I'm a hardcore Ghamedite)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast