Ridiculous conditions imposed on my brother......

This is a discussion on Ridiculous conditions imposed on my brother...... within the Prisoners forums, part of the Main Topics category; As salaamu 3laykum Brothers and Sisters. I pray you are all in the best of health and Imaan Insha Allaah. ...

in prison...... 'ad-duniya sijnul mu'min'

Default Ridiculous conditions imposed on my brother......

As salaamu 3laykum Brothers and Sisters.

I pray you are all in the best of health and Imaan Insha Allaah.

I created a thread a few weeks ago about how the police where harassing our family.

Well yesterday I found out that one of my bro's release conditions is that he is not allowed any sort of contact with me , be it by phone or in person Al7amdulillaah 'alaa kulli haal. I'v been waiting 6 yrs for this day and then last minute I hear this, after getting everything ready to meet him today

I don't understand why they are doing this as I'v never been arrested let alone charged or convicted. Iv got a clean record and have never got into trouble. I mean how evil can these people get? how can you stop a person from seeing their sister?. They know how close I am to my brothers in particular this one and that im the only sister. I guess it's one of their sick, pathetic mind games, trying to break us down,as I haven't seen him in 3 years.

Can I pls request you all to remember me in your pious du'aas especially it being friday .

BaarakAllaahu Feekum
    "There is nothing in our book, the Qur'an, that teaches us to suffer peacefully. Our religion teaches us to be intelligent. Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone; but if someone lays a hand on you, send him to the cemetery." - Malcolm X

www.savethefamilyhome.com

Do not forsake your brothers and sisters, wherever they maybe.....
    remember them in your prayers.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to UmmTayyib For This Useful Post:
    Aboo Shayba (15th June 2012), Abu'Aaminah (18th June 2012), ahmad10 (16th June 2012), Armitage4 (16th June 2012), ayub57 (17th June 2012), Umm DJ-N (15th June 2012), Umm Sayyid Qutb (16th June 2012)

Default Re: Ridiculous conditions imposed on my brother......

As Salamu Alaykum Sister

May Allah ease your affairs and reconcile your family and may He dismantle the plots and plans of these evil slaves of taghut.

We will remember ye and all the Muslimeen in our duas...
    Last edited by abumuwahid; 15th June 2012 at 02:57 PM.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to abumuwahid For This Useful Post:
    Aboo Shayba (15th June 2012), ahmad10 (16th June 2012), ayub57 (17th June 2012), Umm DJ-N (15th June 2012), Umm Sayyid Qutb (16th June 2012), UmmTayyib (15th June 2012)

Sahih International
    Allah does not charge a soul except [with that within] its capacity. It will have [the consequence of] what [good] it has gained, and it will bear [the consequence of] what [evil] it has earned. "Our Lord, do not impose blame upon us if we have forgotten or erred. Our Lord, and lay not upon us a burden like that which You laid upon those before us. Our Lord, and burden us not with that which we have no ability to bear. And pardon us; and forgive us; and have mercy upon us. You are our protector, so give us victory over the disbelieving people."
    2:286
    Al-Fudayl Ibn `Iyaad said: "Whoever finds discomfort in loneliness and comfort in people's company, his heart is not safe from Riyaa (insincerity)"

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Umm DJ-N For This Useful Post:
    Aboo Shayba (15th June 2012), abumuwahid (15th June 2012), ahmad10 (16th June 2012), ayub57 (17th June 2012), Umm Sayyid Qutb (16th June 2012), UmmTayyib (15th June 2012)

Wa alaykumusalaam Wr

may Allah make it easy for you and all of us.

I know some brothers who came out (they were all co-defendants) and they had this condition put on them as part of their release on license. Plus there was another bro (like yourself, he was 'clean' etc) but the mujrimeen said he was also unable to have any sort of contact with them.

So it's not the first time they are using this. From what I know not much can be done about it but there is no harm in trying Inshallah. With your case, he is your blood brother so maybe you should use the 'human rights law' against these mujrimeen as it's a basic right you are being deprived of. Wallahu alam ...They say it's for 'security' etc but it's rarely used with violent criminals or robbers who come out then reoffend again.

Anyways, it's a test and we ask Allah help you and all of us. Easy for me to say but they can't put this condition forever, just for the duration of his period on license. Needless to say, they will be watching his every step and will be looking for any chance to bang him up again. So everyone just needs to be more careful and wise Inshallah.

They are punishing him 'cos he never sold out like some others who turn 'supergrass' etc ....

Like one brother said, here in the UK they do 'psychological torture' more than anything else.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ibn Khattab For This Useful Post:
    ayub57 (17th June 2012)

Add Abu Sayyid on Facebook

Wa alaykum assalaam

Unfortunately you are not alone in this kind of situation, I knew of brothers who were put on control order and had their own blood brothers as 'prohibited contacts'. And one of their brothers who had never been arrested/charged was rejected when he applied for home office permission to have 'pre arranged' meetings with his brother.

Your solicitors should try to appeal against this condition, inshaaAllah it may get taken away as this interferes with the right to family life.

How long is your brother's licence? Always know that after hardship comes ease.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Abu Sayyid For This Useful Post:
    Abu'Aaminah (18th June 2012), ayub57 (17th June 2012)