Video 13 yr old Hindu girl speaks out against Pakistan

Discussion in 'Global Affairs' started by Binyamine, Nov 22, 2009.

1. Binyamine

Binyamine New Member

13 yr old Hindu girl speaks out against Pakistan.

Site: <object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HZ8QSVvu2bw&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HZ8QSVvu2bw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

2. Overseer

Overseer Crazy Eyez

She should know that lipstick is for the lips and not the forehead.

3. shahid.fais

shahid.fais <A HREF="showthread.php?t=70991"></A>

When use hindus use the term pakistan...it actually means muslims whether of india or pakistan,its just to prevent being sued by muslims on charges of promoting communal hatread,they use the term pakistan instead of muslims..
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

4. abumuwahid

abumuwahid <A HREF="showthread.php?t=70991"></A>

So.

What's the verdict on this cow worshipper?

Innocent?

5. Asad123

Asad123 <A HREF="showthread.php?t=70991"></A>

No, not innocent.
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

6. Asad123

Asad123 <A HREF="showthread.php?t=70991"></A>

That girl is out of control. Where was that at?

7. ranwar

ranwar New Member

Mad cow disease?? :)

She seems to desire reincarnation for herself and others!!!

VHP is a fascist hate filled organisation. I think the rest of india has more sense than what came out from her.

8. Die for Allah

Die for Allah TIOCFAIDH AR LA

It was the likes of these stinking mushrikeen that massacred thousands of Muslims in Gujurat

9. jagga

jagga Well-Known Member

yeah mad cow disease probably brought on by drinking too much cows urine

talk is cheap the truth is that hindhus are known for being the geatest cowards on earth

Last edited: Nov 22, 2009
  10. Ismail Ibrahim

Ismail Ibrahim Formerly Harris Hammam

What is the official position of Darul Uloom Deoband on this rhetoric? Is it in the public domain?

11. Scented Blood

Scented Blood Abu Peanut

And then her parents marry her to jugjeet (jugs to his friends) the local tractor driver and she can preach to the chickens.

12. Hamza Patterson

Hamza Patterson Proud Geek

That line down her forehead makes it easy for assassins to execute her.....

13. EWWWWWWWW!!! gross-ty!!!

14. ranwar

ranwar New Member

Jagga- funny you say that as I have just finished reading a book about india written by an English journalist. In it he quotes Gandhi as once saying that "hindus were cowards" (BTW he gandhi- said Muslims were bullies). :cool:

15. Yousef al Khattab

Yousef al Khattab <A HREF="showpost.php?p=136821"></A>

Re: Official Responce From Pakistan

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IHwuOHsj2TU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IHwuOHsj2TU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>​

16. drkjke

drkjke New Member

who cares what a mushrik says
    mushrikeen are less in grade than animals in eyes of allah
    will you take a dog or cat seriously if he or she gives a press conference?
    also hindus are biggest cowards in world
    but
    beware!
    they are biggest deceivers in the world too
    very deceptive and lying nation
    its famous saying that hindus say raam raam or peace from mouth and embrace you but inside there sleeve there is a knife hidden always.when you are comfortable that hindus are your friends than they stab you in the back when you least expect it.
    this piece of wisdom is from muslims who lived with hindus for years

in 1947 when india was divided than hindus came to muslims telling them not to migrate to pakistan,these hindus said to the muslims that you are our brothers,and your daughters are like our own daughters and we will honour them like our own daughters
    but when 14th august came these so called fathers and brothers of muslim women were the first to rape muslim girls in thousands in single day
    in amritsar in single day 10 thousand muslim women were stripped naked ,made to march in streets,than these women were taken to main mosque of amritsar where they were gang raped on copies of quran (this incident is true and given by many sources includind via source of british army officers who saw this incident with their own eyes)
    breasts and genitals of respectable muslim women were cut by sikhs and hindus and sent to pakistan as eid gift
    also tens of thousands of muslim women from respectable families were made sex slaves by these sikhs and hindu bastards,(may allah cut their race and destroy them for their crimes amen)

Last edited: Nov 22, 2009
  17. drkjke

drkjke New Member

our arab brothers are nowadays very close to hindu india,they have very close ties with them
    which is very painful because hindus are biggest mushrikeen in world and prophet pbuh warned us about mushrikeens enemity with muslims
    secondly hindus are closest allies of israel.still arabs are very close to india ,its very painful frankly speaking
    in united arab emirates now the whole country is in hindus control,now united arab emirate is on arab peninsula,its control going totally to hindu mushrikeen is a very grave sign and surely these are end of times ,because prophets (pbuh) one hadeeth i remember that near end of time again idol worship will start in arab peninsula

and now in hindu households in uae idol worship is pretty common

18. drkjke

drkjke New Member

i say that arabs should be ashamed for befriending hindu mushrikeen,who are closest allies of zionist jews

also hindus worship cows and even human genitalia,in kashmir hindus worship a ice formation which they claim is private organ of their god krishna or something (i forgot the name of hindu god as there are million hindu gods)...
    hindus openly worship these sex organs!both male and females!
    also in ancient hindu temples there gods and godesses are shown nude copulating with each other and hindus worship there genitlia

my question is,that is it possible for any human nation to fall lower than hindus have fallen ?i dont think so frankly

i again urge arabs to cease friendship with hindus or they will pay very heavy,remember my words

19. pakhtoon

pakhtoon New Member

I think Keyani and Zardari have a better working relationship with CIA which is lobbied by the Israeli AIPAC than some cow-worshipping hindu.

But yeh, eff those Arabs, despite the fact that they don't posses a nuclear missile between them and have actually made hijra to bail out muslims in places like Kashmir and Afghanistan, yeh bro, what a bunch of hindu-loving arabs. Surely they only came to the subcontinent to taste gulab jamuns.

20. anam

anam New Member

Re: Official Responce From Pakistan

hahahahaha

bro Yusuf you are funny

i couldn't understand a word but i was in stitches

lol@official response from Pakistan