5 Muslim men accused of handing out anti gay literature

Discussion in 'Global Affairs' started by Die for Allah, Jan 10, 2012.

1. Die for Allah

Die for Allah TIOCFAIDH AR LA

Last edited: Jan 10, 2012
  2. Umm DJ-N

Umm DJ-N Patience

in some senses that is a fair point, however I think homosexuality is a disgusting filthy abhorrent evil and personally can I see beyond that? no. so would I be able to sugar coat my attitude to LGBT's? no.

3. Die for Allah

Die for Allah TIOCFAIDH AR LA

Second thoughts, I should not comment as the case is on going, may Allah assist the brothers,Aaaameeen

Last edited: Jan 10, 2012
  4. Perseveranze

Perseveranze لا إله إلا الله

Nothing wrong with this.

5. Abu Hamzah

Abu Hamzah Formerly 'Tawbah'

What ever happened to "freedom of speech"?

6. Muslim1

Muslim1 New Member

cant you see Freedom of speech is allowed... as long as its not agaisnt them.

7. theSunnathebetter

theSunnathebetter New Member

It doesn't look like there's hikmah for Dawah in their actions...

8. Aboo Shayba

Aboo Shayba WAHHAABI NOT JADEEDI

irrelevant at the moment, because there is supposed to be a 'freedom of speech'. What they did was no different than what the Christians do in the southern bible belt in USA. The only difference here being these men were muslims who were rocking the boat.

9. Riaz77

Riaz77 <A HREF="showthread.php?t=70991"></A>

Freedom of speech does not exist in the UK - and never has done.

I suggest you look up Ronald Creasy.

10. Clutch Cargo

Clutch Cargo Formerly 'Field Marshall' | just too raw

Hikmah means to argue with evidence. If the leaflets had no evidence on them then there is no hikmah but if they did then they did it with hikmah.

I understand that one of the guy's has a brother in jail already for "inciting hatred." It was a well publicised case a few years ago which was also tried under similar prejudicial rubbish from the media.

11. Pro-Human

Pro-Human Well-Known Member

Why don't these guys dedicate their time and effort towards making hijrah? Isn't that the appropriate Islamic response?

12. AbuHarun

AbuHarun New Member

The fact remains: in the west the society as a whole has sunk so low that evil is called good and good evil. All those who practice and promote homosexual conduct openly should be brought to a shariah court and be judge accordingly

13. Pro-Human

Non-Homosexuals who spend their whole time obsessing about homosexuality need to question their own motives. Is homosexuality worse than slavery? No. Is it worse than famine? No. Is it worse than disease, or global warming, or torture? No. So why did these men decide to appoint themselves the sexuality police? I think they'd do better to simply refrain from practising homosexuality themselves, most people find that to be a sufficient distance. If they REALLY can't stand even living near to homosexuality, perhaps they should move to the 98% of the world where homosexuals live in fear for their lives.

14. abumuwahid

abumuwahid <A HREF="showthread.php?t=70991"></A>

British society first needs to be convinced that sodomy is immoral and unnatural.

Once they convinced of that, then they should be convince that in order to remove this practice from society it should be punished.

Demanding punishment for something that the people embrace and consider normal is a bit silly.

Kind of like suggesting that fornicating couples be put to death.

Better still, our energy should be spent on propagating Islam to these people.

Once they accept that, then moral reformation is easy.

15. abumuwahid

abumuwahid <A HREF="showthread.php?t=70991"></A>

We are not hereto-sexual and not non homosexual.

16. AbuHarun

AbuHarun New Member

Homosexuality is worse than famine, disease, etc. It is an abhorrent conduct that destroys the basic of society and goes against sound human nature, it is forbidden by the Creator and worthy of the worse punishment both in this life and the other, the people of Lut (as) is a clear example. Muslims should practice the core principle of forbid the evil and call to the good, if the brother who did this are native of such country i dont think they should run away but indeed migration is better.

No, i am not a closet gay because i detest this infamy.

17. Pro-Human

I think that's going to be a hard sell. Like racism, homophobia is easier to install in children than it is in adults.
    How are you going to convince people that a practise between two consenting adults that doesn't affect anyone else is so immoral that they have to ban it? It's like banning skateboarding or opera - I don't fancy either much myself but I've got no reason to prevent others from enjoying it.

As for 'unnatural': does the fact that homosexual acts are observed between animals cause any difficulty here? If animals don't have free will, do we have to accept that occasionally sheep, dogs, monkeys etc. have homosexual sex that is acceptable to Allah?

That is absolute lunacy. Two men having sex is worse than famine? Think about what you're saying here!

18. Clutch Cargo

Clutch Cargo Formerly 'Field Marshall' | just too raw

All the kuffar will be in hell. Everything they do and they say is worthless and will be like a mirage for them on Yaum al-Qiyamah.

19. Pro-Human

If Allah is truly just, there's no way he'd send people to eternal torture for a consensual loving relationship. He is either just or not.

20. abu hafs

abu hafs Anti-Shirk

This is only your limited insight.
    Adultery and h.s breaks up marriage and hence families - so adultery should be declared illegal because it causes broken families, broken-hearted men, women and children. Family is the basis of society.