Video Abu Khadeejah???? ;)

Discussion in 'Living Room' started by Yousef al Khattab, Aug 24, 2009.

1. Yousef al Khattab

Yousef al Khattab <A HREF="showpost.php?p=136821"></A>

<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>​
  2. Layth

Layth Abu Shawarma

LOOL, that was hilarious.
  3. Die for Allah

Die for Allah TIOCFAIDH AR LA

Lol :D

If that was american brothers who put that together then, great job with the accent even though it sounds a bit australian.
  4. Expergefactionist

Expergefactionist hmmm... Staff Member

lol, hilarious
  5. Al Jazairi

Al Jazairi نناديكم و لكن من يجيب؟

What the heck did he meant, is it Ibn Jebreen ra who Al-Madkhali himself didn't dare to backbite him?

What a loser with a shaky un-confident voice!!!

Anybody has the full heretic lecture plz?
  6. Die for Allah

Die for Allah TIOCFAIDH AR LA

Akhi its not real, someones done a voice over for a joke. :D:D
  7. Al Jazairi

Al Jazairi نناديكم و لكن من يجيب؟

I don't like this kind of jokes, it's so deceiving and turned my mood off, sorry I took it seriously!
  8. AbuMubarak

AbuMubarak Well-Known Member

9. iloveislam

iloveislam <A HREF="showthread.php?t=70991"></A>

Dear Brothers,

This is the kind of joke that consists of slandering. While those who mock and laugh at Abu Khadeejah, they are risking their place in Jannah.

The Prophet (peace be upon him) would not laugh at the Jews and Christians or Mushrikeen of Makkah, but rather do his best to advice them about the truth.

Instead of mocking and slandering him, why don't you guys make du'a to Allah to guide him.

Another thing: Mocking is a cheap shot and it is mostly done by losers.

And by the way, one thing I have noticed here is that it mostly brothers that portray these "not so-good manners", where as the sisters (most of the time) do not engage in such things. So welldone to the sisters, and to the brothers I have to say that I am not impressed by what I see here.
  10. AbuMubarak

you do have a good point there, akhi, after watching the evil of these people, i do not want to share my good deeds, nor gain their sins on the day of judgment
  11. iloveislam

Jazakullah Khair brother.

It's just sad that the ones complaining about the situation of the Ummah are actually the ones that are letting the Ummah down.

P.S. This is not an attack against anyone here, and if anyone is offended by it then forgive me.
  12. y-mughal

y-mughal Muslim

Mocking Ahlul Bid'ah is permissable and not blameworthy.
  13. umm abdurrehman

umm abdurrehman New Member

cant see any vid!...whats the link?
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2009
  14. Shaybani

Shaybani السلفي الاثري

The irony never two groups make circle mocking the other...each qouting the same reason.
  15. gag order

gag order Anti-Troll

yes but only one of the two is correct, which one do you think it is?
  16. AbuMubarak

akhi, aint none of us doing everything in our power, may Allah forgive us in our shortcomings and weaknesses and give us strength and imaan to do more

but these clowns are purposefully doing a major evil in the ummah, inviting muslims to submit to tyranny and when they dont, they accuse them of being khawarij, that is an evil within itself
    74. Let those fight in the cause of Allah Who sell the life of this world for the hereafter. To him who fighteth in the cause of Allah,- whether he is slain or gets victory - Soon shall We give him a reward of great (value).
    75. And why should ye not fight in the cause of Allah and of those who, being weak, are ill-treated (and oppressed)?- Men, women, and children, whose cry is: "Our Lord! Rescue us from this town, whose people are oppressors; and raise for us from thee one who will protect; and raise for us from thee one who will help!"
    76. Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah, and those who reject Faith Fight in the cause of Evil: So fight ye against the friends of Satan: feeble indeed is the cunning of Satan.
    77. Hast thou not turned Thy vision to those who were told to hold back their hands (from fight) but establish regular prayers and spend in regular charity? When (at length) the order for fighting was issued to them, behold! a section of them feared men as - or even more than - they should have feared Allah. They said: "Our Lord! Why hast Thou ordered us to fight? Wouldst Thou not Grant us respite to our (natural) term, near (enough)?" Say: "Short is the enjoyment of this world: the Hereafter is the best for those who do right: Never will ye be dealt with unjustly in the very least!
    78. "Wherever ye are, death will find you out, even if ye are in towers built up strong and high!" If some good befalls them, they say, "This is from Allah.; but if evil, they say, "This is from thee" (O Prophet). Say: "All things are from Allah." But what hath come to these people, that they fail to understand a single fact?
    79. Whatever good, (O man!) happens to thee, is from Allah. but whatever evil happens to thee, is from thy (own) soul. and We have sent thee as an apostle to (instruct) mankind. And enough is Allah for a witness.
    80. He who obeys the Messenger, obeys Allah. But if any turn away, We have not sent thee to watch over their (evil deeds).
    81. They have "Obedience" on their lips; but when they leave thee, a section of them Meditate all night on things very different from what thou tellest them. But Allah records their nightly (plots): So keep clear of them, and put thy trust in Allah, and enough is Allah as a disposer of affairs.
  17. iloveislam

I agree that we should expose the munafiqeen and deviants whereever they are; but also let us try to build our own morals instead of mocking.

Believe me brother, if mocking would achieve something positive then I would have done it all day long.
  18. Hamza

Hamza Member

Lol .......
  19. AbuMubarak

it does do something

it shows the utter disdain people have for such filth

i think what i find most damaging about the whole thing. I was looking at tv the other day, Internationally recognized think tank and public policy research organization that forecasts trends and develops solutions for governments, businesses and the public., a thinktank was discussing how america and the russian army can work together to thwart the rise of islam (not in so many words, but that was the gist of the discussion)

now, here you have proof for those of you who doubt any conspiracies, that these people conspire, thru military, economics, social upheaval and a host of other methodologies to attack muslims, confuse muslims, and try to make everyone submit to their authority

and in the midst of this, you have scholars teaching foolishness and you have puppets/parrots, repeating the foolishness

i say mock, attack, refute, and use any means available to wake up those who are still blinded by that mindset and to warn others away from it

anything is better than ignoring it, though in the end, Allah guides whom He wills and gives them correct understanding of deen