Abu Khadija

Discussion in 'Islamic Theology and Ideology' started by abu~Adil as somali, Dec 29, 2008.

1. abu~Adil as somali

abu~Adil as somali New Member

THIS gone weekend when the SPUBS CONFERANCE WAS ON, a brother asked abu-khadijaa about the sitiuation in gaza strip, he turned round in front of his dog's with himself full of himselfs..."all you have to care about is ur deen" "what have you done in terms of reading and being stedfast on the correct aqeedah" the brother tells me he couldnt beliv wht he was hearing...

then he carrys on with " well it is the sha3aab, who elected hamaas and now they are suffering what they brought on themselfs" they are ikwanis in aqeedah and manhaj, we made du'a for the muslims, do you know what they are on hamaas...at that point one of his mates said somthing to him in his ear and he made his excuses and left...thats when a mini arguments broke between the brothers...

these munafeqeen cant find in their heart to even make a du'3a for their brothers and sisters in gaza...

2. Expergefactionist

Expergefactionist hmmm... Staff Member

May Allah deprive this rabid dog (Abu Khadija) of a bone till he rots in his grave, ameen.

3. ibn 'abd al-jabbaar

ibn 'abd al-jabbaar Well-Known Member

What a spineless, callous, spiritually bankrupt individual.

4. Daniel

Daniel TAFKA BM

What a munafiq scumbag. Truly he is a wicked, twisted, and evil creature so consumed by hatred, rancor, and jealousy. This piece of garbage doesn't even have the basic tenets of humanity, much less the spirit of Muslim brotherhood. Even a large number of the non-Muslims have sympathy, support, and solidarity for the Muslims in Ghaza. Why doesn't this vermin do the world a favor and crawl back into whatever slimy hole from which he came.

5. abu~Adil as somali

this is the same munafiq who when the brothers were arrested in birmingham began attacking them from the menbar...

the same munafiq who refused so many times to have collections from the masjid for philisteen because it was a political act..

the same munafiq who has taken money from the goverment under the pathfinder scheme to identify "radical muslims" in the area...

بِسۡمِ ٱللهِ ٱلرَّحۡمَـٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ

إِذَا جَآءَكَ ٱلۡمُنَـٰفِقُونَ قَالُواْ نَشۡہَدُ إِنَّكَ لَرَسُولُ ٱللَّهِ‌ۗ وَٱللَّهُ يَعۡلَمُ إِنَّكَ لَرَسُولُهُ ۥ وَٱللَّهُ يَشۡہَدُ إِنَّ ٱلۡمُنَـٰفِقِينَ لَكَـٰذِبُونَ (١) ٱتَّخَذُوٓاْ أَيۡمَـٰنَہُمۡ جُنَّةً۬ فَصَدُّواْ عَن سَبِيلِ ٱللَّهِ‌ۚ إِنَّہُمۡ سَآءَ مَا كَانُواْ يَعۡمَلُونَ (٢) ذَٲلِكَ بِأَنَّہُمۡ ءَامَنُواْ ثُمَّ كَفَرُواْ فَطُبِعَ عَلَىٰ قُلُوبِہِمۡ فَهُمۡ لَا يَفۡقَهُونَ (٣) ۞ وَإِذَا رَأَيۡتَهُمۡ تُعۡجِبُكَ أَجۡسَامُهُمۡ‌ۖ وَإِن يَقُولُواْ تَسۡمَعۡ لِقَوۡلِهِمۡ‌ۖ كَأَنَّہُمۡ خُشُبٌ۬ مُّسَنَّدَةٌ۬‌ۖ يَحۡسَبُونَ كُلَّ صَيۡحَةٍ عَلَيۡہِمۡ‌ۚ هُمُ ٱلۡعَدُوُّ فَٱحۡذَرۡهُمۡ‌ۚ قَـٰتَلَهُمُ ٱللَّهُ‌ۖ أَنَّىٰ يُؤۡفَكُونَ (٤) وَإِذَا قِيلَ لَهُمۡ تَعَالَوۡاْ يَسۡتَغۡفِرۡ لَكُمۡ رَسُولُ ٱللَّهِ لَوَّوۡاْ رُءُوسَهُمۡ وَرَأَيۡتَهُمۡ يَصُدُّونَ وَهُم مُّسۡتَكۡبِرُونَ (٥) سَوَآءٌ عَلَيۡهِمۡ أَسۡتَغۡفَرۡتَ لَهُمۡ أَمۡ لَمۡ تَسۡتَغۡفِرۡ لَهُمۡ لَن يَغۡفِرَ ٱللَّهُ لَهُمۡ‌ۚ إِنَّ ٱللَّهَ لَا يَہۡدِى ٱلۡقَوۡمَ ٱلۡفَـٰسِقِينَ (٦) هُمُ ٱلَّذِينَ يَقُولُونَ لَا تُنفِقُواْ عَلَىٰ مَنۡ عِندَ رَسُولِ ٱللَّهِ حَتَّىٰ يَنفَضُّواْ‌ۗ وَلِلَّهِ خَزَآٮِٕنُ ٱلسَّمَـٰوَٲتِ وَٱلۡأَرۡضِ وَلَـٰكِنَّ ٱلۡمُنَـٰفِقِينَ لَا يَفۡقَهُونَ (٧
    )

6. Saiful Rahman Al Afghany

Saiful Rahman Al Afghany أودعكم بدمعات العيون

He also says in one of his speeches:

"There is no such thing as Jihaad today - ya ikhwaan!"

7. Amélie

Amélie Formerly Umm Raiyah

Aslamualykum, who's brother Abu Khadeejah? and why is there so much hate for him in this forum? and also shaykh madkhali???..

8. sword_of_islam

sword_of_islam New Member

the brothers here have spelled his name wrong thats why you are asking who is abu khadija

he is abu kabisa the dark faced munafiq

a man whose hated for muslims and islam knows no limit

if ever a man amongst us deserves the fire of hell then this is your man may Allah never guide this munafiq and may Allah never guide his dogs and may Allah destroy them along with there palace scholars Ameen

by Allah these dogs are the worst of creation

9. Amélie

Aslamualykum,
    astagfirullah! have sme respect,
    may I ask what this brother has done, to deserve ur insults??
    "A Muslim is the brother of another Muslim. He does not oppress him, nor does he leave him at the mercy of others." [Sahih Muslim].

10. Noorah

Noorah اللهم ارحم شهداء غزة

this whole thread may answer a lot of your questions... :)

11. Amélie

yep it sure has!

but sister it doesnt mean people have the right to bad mouth him.

12. sword_of_islam

let me tell you what he has done

1 split the salafi jammah

2 spreads lies about people like abdul hadi may Allah presrve him, i dont agree with all of what abdul hadi says but his good outweighs any one elses good in terms of dawah of tawheed this man abdul hadi with his companions are mountains of tawheed and have bought alot of pakistani/kashmiri elders to the tawheed may Allah reward him immensely

4 abu kabisa goes round issuing unjust khulas and divorces

5 abu kabisa acts as a gaurdian for a talafi sister when he has no right to

6 abu kabisa is a out and out munafiq who has grassed brothers to mi5

7 abu kabisa is a lier the lies he has made about green lane masjid subanAllah makes me think his a bigger liar than the dajjal

8 abu kabisa has labelled all the mujaideen khariji

9 abu kabisa has extreme jealousy towards inshAllah shaheed ehsan elahi zahir ra

10 abu kabisa has said there is no jihad today

12 abu kabisa has extreme jealousy towards brother israr khan may Allah preserve this brother and give him more

13 abu kabisa and his croonies once grabbed the beard of abdul hadi and tried to beat him up in the house of Allah

14 abu kabisa backbites and speaks ill of the truthful ulema

15 abu kabisa does taqleed on bin baz

16 abu kabisa does not even know arabic and thinks his a student of knowledge

20 abu kabisa swears by Allah and blatantly lies

21 abu kabisa loves to quote the false febricated hadith that the ink of a scholar is more sacred then the blood of a shaheed

22 abu kabisa teaches his followers not to give sallam to non salafis

23 abu kabisa is a coward who cried when he was in bosnia

24 ABU KABISA IS A TERRORIST AND KHARIJI ACCORDDING TO HIS OWN WORDS AS HE WAS IN BOSNIA MI5 TAKE NOTE OH DAMM HE IS MI5

25 ABU KABISA THE COWARD OF SHAYTAAN WOULD GO ROUND TO BROTHERS IN BOSNIA AND BEG THEM TO GET HIS PHOTOS TAKEN WITH BIG WEAPONERY SO HE CAN SHOW AND BOAST OF WHAT HE CLAIMS TO HAVE DONE

ON A POSITVE NOTE ABU KABISA LOVES HIS MUM MASHALLAH AS WHEN HE WAS TERRORIST IN BOSNIA HE KEPT TELLING HIS BROTHERS WHILST CRYING THAT HE MISSES HIS MUMMY AND MISSES MUMMY'S FOOD SO AT LEAST HE KNOWS HEAVEN IS AT THE MOTHERS FEET, BUT UNFORTUNATELY FOR THIS ANIMAL NO ONE TOLD HIM THAT BEING A MUNAFIQ AND A EVIL BAR STUD TAKES YOU TO HELL[/I]​

I MAKE DUA THAT THE MUJAIDEEN WHO WERE KILLED AS SHAHEED AS PART OF THERE REWARD GET TO SEE THIS DARK FACE MUNAFIQ BURNING IN HELL FOR LABELLING THEM KHARIJI AND COWARDS AMEEN​

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2009
  13. Umm Ahmed

Umm Ahmed 2C oursels as ithers C us

manhaj issues ect should be exposed ,but I don't think you should expose his personal stuff bro , none of us can walk around with our deeds on a plate.

14. Amélie

can you back up with proofs what u have said about him, or are they just false allegations made against him by some childish people?​

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2009
  15. Hamza

Hamza Member

Yea well said; and whats with all the "dark face" nonsense. We could probably have a 100 page pdf on him without the personal/racial slurs.

16. Amélie

True, thats not a good characteristic of a muslim, to expose the sins of other muslims [if its even true].

17. abu~Adil as somali

well said brother, this kathaab of birmingham has done so much harm to the ummah لعنة الله على ابو خديجة

18. sword_of_islam

brother hamza you mis understood me

dark face meant that Allah has made him dark

just like when you see a good black brother you see plenty of noor on his face

his dark face is a result of his lies and hatred of the mujaideen

as for sister umm's advice that i should not be revealing his sins, well when it comes to a munafiq like abu kabisa he needs exposing as he is seen as a great leader in the community by some blind people with diseases in there hearts

it was ok for abu kabisa and his followers to speak ill of sheikh riyad ul haq and discuss and slander him when he was kicked out of central masjid

people who hold positions of islamic leadership whilst hiding there dark ugly faces under the mask of islam need to exposed and warned against

the sister who divorced the white imam of wrong street masala was correct to tell people how he would sing songs at home and encourage her children to sing songs

as for the normal layman may Allah conceal there sins and forgive there sins and guide them

Last edited: Jan 5, 2009
  19. Expergefactionist

Expergefactionist hmmm... Staff Member

Do not help Shaytan against your brother... Invoking Allah's cruse against a person isn't something little.

20. aisha bint muhammad

aisha bint muhammad New Member

LOL sword of islam....i think your angry!

Oh i didnt know abu khabisa was abu khadija, my sis knew his bosnian ex-wife personally and there are some stories to tell, but i wont lol....my sis and her freinds totally hate this man alot and they never usually have a bad thing to say about anyone!. I know half the things you say are true, ive not been to his talks or hung out with salafis that much to know more...allhumdolillah. On a day the palestinians were getting massacred he practically said they were being punished for thier sins, he also said that yassir qadhi, zakir naik, tawfique chaudhary and all the shaykhs on islam channel think they are something special and brothers tell him they are ok , but he has to tell them they are 'NOTHING' he said something like dont even mention something like this to me, why you watching islam channel akhi, y'know what is this....(and then he laughed) is this where you take your knowledge from and people laughed with him....he made fun of the little boys who pretended to be scolars on peace tv a while back saying they were mocking islam!...and then he said im not saying you cant have fun, but what is this??? he even said you cant give salam to an innovator and to associate with a fornicator is better than to associate with a 'pious' innovator (yes im sure that would be fun).

he was very contradictory in the talk to be honest but the women with no brains continued to write down whatever was spewing from his mouth (most of which he was taking from a well known salafi scholars book). on a good note i learned one thing he said (we have to be fair) ...how to know if someone loves you for the sake of Allah ....you know this if his wealth increases and your love doesnt and if he makes you angry you dont comeback in the same manner. I left the talk feeling rather odd, 5 hrs of hatred and then 5 mins of a lovely hadith to finish it all off with.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2009