Abu Taubah responds to the Salafis

Discussion in 'Identity, Activism and Unity' started by Shaybani, Mar 1, 2012.

1. Shaybani

Shaybani السلفي الاثري

After a trademark salafi refutation (sensationalise every mistake excepts theirs), Abu Taubah decided to respond and clarify few things.

May Allah make it easy on the brother.

Abu Taubah Responds 2 (refutation) - YouTube

P.S After listening to abu taubah's "tafsiir" , it made me want to delete this thread
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2012
  2. Abul Qa'qa

Abul Qa'qa طوبى للشام

What's up with the (thread) title?
    ahmad10 likes this.
  3. Perseveranze

Perseveranze لا إله إلا الله

Asalaamu Alaikum,

I know you don't mean it like that, but should change the thread title, it's offensive bro =/
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2012
  4. How are you, being a slave of Allaah, able to utter such term? This is horrible!
  5. Firebrand Mullah

Firebrand Mullah Hanfist Salfist Humblist

both the thread title and the video are not supposed to be spread. May Allah free brother Taubah and make him steadfast, amin.
  6. Striving4Sunnah

Striving4Sunnah Musrayaaa

PLease can you change the thread title, some people may find that offensive or upsetting.. Just PM a mod and they will do it inshaAllah
  7. tawheedullah

tawheedullah <A HREF="showthread.php?t=70991"></A>

Mods should probably change the title, but this is a good topic. Abu Taubah is a harmless brother who has done nothing but try to spread much-needed knowledge of the Arabic language and the Qur'an here in America. The Madkhalis and the government both need to LEAVE HIM ALONE.
    Abu Abdul-Barr and Nusaybah like this.
  8. Ansar83

Ansar83 New Member

I know the bro doesnt mean it like it soundz... But i had to grin after reading it...

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
  9. Shaybani

Shaybani السلفي الاثري

I think the term is used by Abu Taubah himself to describe (accurately) these guys. At anyrate, the thread will get deleted soon.
  10. ahmad10

ahmad10 حسبي الله ونعم الوكيل

Al-Salamu `Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu,

Well, the thread's not seeming like it's gonna get deleted anytime soon, why should it?

Yes, the brother did say that - however repeating it, is not the best idea.

As for his tafseer, of course it was a terrible choice of wording - but it's nothing which takes him out of the fold of Islam as these Salafi's are saying of him.

Of course the brother should be careful when attributing things to Allah (swt), even when it is in the form of a metaphor....but everyone makes mistakes. However whereas he may have accidentally said something inappropriate (in his use of words) with Allah (swt), he is nowhere near in sin like those who are criticizing him. If he's said something minor wrong, then they have (in their actions) wages war on Allah (swt) and His deen. What with what is known of Dawud Adib, and his click doing to Muslim women, etc. and on the other hand his Madhkali ideology which is directly opposing Allah (swt) and the Haqq....

I really think these idiots blaming Abu Tawbah should be more worried about themselves, and their own destination in al-Akhirah. May Allah (swt) forgive our brother Abu Tawbah, and keep him strong on the truth, and save him from all those who would wish to harm him.
  11. abuhannah

abuhannah Well-Known Member

Abu Taubah said it how it is,people need to heed his lessons.The thug minded dawah of the mid to late 90's needs to be put out from our communities,mussalahs and masajid and Im not just referring to salafis I am referring to all like minded individuals who use verbal and physical abuse in their dawah and minhaj and that also includes those new generation thugs on the internet (the new devils playground)..
  12. Rasmalai

Rasmalai Well-Known Member

Why the heck does it offend you so much? Useless labels incur stuff like this...
  13. abuhannah

He wasn't referring to the salafi title he was referring to the previous one..Not sure what he done to make you so angry but its best to just let it pass for the sake of brotherhood..

wa salamolaikom wr wb..
  14. Rasmalai

Rasmalai Well-Known Member

Oh, I seeeeeeee! My mistake.

But nevermind. I think the new title is perfect.
  15. abuhannah

Ya shabab the brother was only repeating what Ustad Abu Taubah said,folks need to be just with Shaybani..