Ahbaash sect forcefully recruiting students in Ethiopia

Discussion in 'Global Affairs' started by Abu-Asiya, Jan 26, 2012.

1. Abu-Asiya

Abu-Asiya Senior Analyst

Assalaamu alaykum,

To read the rest of the article...

It may sound like a joke, but it's not. And the issue is escalating as the little monkey is actually trying to enforce this. There's been clashes with police in different parts of the country for the past few months. Many Islamic scholars and students have been arrested. Now the protests have hit the capital Addis Ababa, including a huge one last jum'ah. You couldn't find a stranger alliance. Ahbaash backed by Zionists, and the Ethiopian regime Vs. 40 million Muslims backed by Allah swt. Stay tuned...

Last edited: Jan 26, 2012
  2. abu.turaub

abu.turaub <A HREF="showthread.php?t=70991"></A>

Ahbaash is known in the horn as Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jamah. The Somilian govt's militia. Many come & go here supporting them against the Shabab.

walid and al-omari like this.
  3. Abu-Asiya

Abu-Asiya Senior Analyst

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/KTYAGk25aug" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/rDBEkXETEVk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

4. al-omari

al-omari Well-Known Member

Jazaak Allah bro. Abu Asiya, for this article, and what is even stranger is that the article was written by someone who studied under the Ba-Alawi Sufis and the Ahbash are even worse than the Madkhalis in serving the kuffar and the tawagheet and it is very important for the brothers in Ethiopia to spread the news that the Ahbash are still supporting the Satanic Nusayri regime fawning over Bashar and his gang:

5. Layth

Layth Abu Shawarma

That little dog Zenawi has grown very arrogant over the years. The Muslims of the Horn need an awakening. May Allah protect them, unite them and guide them to that which pleases Him, Ameen..

6. abu.turaub

abu.turaub <A HREF="showthread.php?t=70991"></A>

Where are those Ahbash lovers & govt supporters now who used to frequent the forums? Its my opinion that they were all fake, paid agents to post on the internet to boost support for the govt & Ahbash militias and kill squads.

walid likes this.
  7. Maasha Allaah!! Never had so much hope in Ethiopians! May Allaah assist them and unite all the muslimeen!

Any ahmaric speakers? Those videos need to be translated? Oromon eessa jiran?

al-omari and Abu-Asiya like this.
  8. Abu-Asiya

Abu-Asiya Senior Analyst

al omari, the ahbaash were relatively unknown in Ethiopia until this past year, and people are quickly finding out what they're about. The interesting thing while backing the ahbaash the ethio regime sidelined even their loyal $cholars (w/ madkhali tendencies), who even rubber stamped the 2006 invasion of Somalia. They've all been booted out of the Majlis (gov't appointed council) to make way for the ahbaash. So it's now an entirely ahbaash council. But the experiment has been a failure alhamdulillah. The ahbaash have been rejected in all parts of the country, and tried resorting to force, using the gov't forces to coerce people, and now that's also failed and backfired.

abu turaub, Ahlu sunshine wal jamaica is a pretty diverse group of opportunists. I don't know if I'd equate them with ahbaash. They seem to have their own local gurus.

Saabiraat, aw tinish. In the second video subhanallah the sister delivered a very emotional message, some people were in tears especially at around 4:30, shes asking the crowd "can you hear me? do you see the situation we are in? How low we have become? For how long are we going to accept this!?" . Oromoon ni jirti, achi keessaa hin dhabamtu. But Addis Ababa muslims are largely other ethnic groups ie. gurage, amharic speakers, harari etc. And Addis Ababa is the only place you can have a rally like that without getting sprayed with gunfire by the army. The media and international attention only exists there. Outside of the capital the regime has more of a free hand to crack down. Gaafaan achi ture there was a demonstration in Dirre Dhawa, and not before long the army was firing on the unarmed civilians. You won't see that in the media. There have been many clashes and arrests in Hararge, Arsi, Baale, Jimma etc.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2012
    as-Sabiraat likes this.
  9. Abu Hawwa

Abu Hawwa Formerly 'LionofIslam'

Wont someone from Ethiopia come and crush the Kaaba?

10. Hamza Patterson

Hamza Patterson Proud Geek

Im in contact with some brothers from ethiopia and they say the ahbash is one sick cult. They will not hesitate to go to the authorities to stitch up a muslim and/or put hassle on him, just like their satanic cult leader and icon, Abdullaah hairary. May Allaah guide the members or destory them. Ameen.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2012
    'Umar, as-Sabiraat, al-omari and 3 others like this.
  11. al-omari

It isn't strange and this is a repeat of what Al-Harari did in Ethiopia decades ago when he incited the Christians rulers against the "Wahabis".

Yes, this is the trait of the Ahbash and they are a mukhbarati group par excellent rivalling the Madkhalis in their services to the tawagheet, collaborating with the enemies of Islaam everywhere they go, inciting the tawagheet and kuffar against Muslims.

Maqdisi on the Satanic hypocrisy of the Ahbash:

ومن اللطائف التي تذكر في هذا المقام أنه كانت قد جرت مناظرة بين بعض إخواننا وبعض دعاتهم حول تكفيرهم لسيد قطب رحمه الله في بعض فروع الإعتقاد؛ فسألهم ذلك الأخ مختصرا للنقاش: (أنتم تكفرون سيدا لهذا السبب! فماذا تقولون بعبد الناصر - حاكم مصر الهالك -؟)، فأجابوا على الفور: (مسلم طبعا لا يجوز تكفيره!)، فاكتفى الأخ منهم في ذلك المقام تصريحهم بذلك؛ فضحا لمعتقدهم الضال ورأيهم الفاسد؛ إذ حقدهم على الدعاة المخلصين والمجاهدين لطواغيت الكفر؛ جعلهم يقدمون عليهم في الموالاة طواغيت الكفر المحاربين للدين، فجادلوا عمن نقض توحيد الألوهية وعدّوه من المسلمين، وكفروا علماء المسلمين ودعاتهم ومجاهديهم المخلصين وتبرؤوا منهم لخطأهم في بعض فروع الدين!

Hamza Patterson likes this.
  12. al-omari

It isn't strange and this is a repeat of what Al-Harari did in Ethiopia decades ago when he incited the Christians rulers against the "Wahabis".

Yes, this is the trait of the Ahbash and they are a mukhbarati group par excellent rivalling the Madkhalis in their services to the tawagheet, collaborating with the enemies of Islaam everywhere they go, inciting the tawagheet and kuffar against Muslims.

Maqdisi on the Satanic hypocrisy of the Ahbash:

ومن اللطائف التي تذكر في هذا المقام أنه كانت قد جرت مناظرة بين بعض إخواننا وبعض دعاتهم حول تكفيرهم لسيد قطب رحمه الله في بعض فروع الإعتقاد؛ فسألهم ذلك الأخ مختصرا للنقاش: (أنتم تكفرون سيدا لهذا السبب! فماذا تقولون بعبد الناصر - حاكم مصر الهالك -؟)، فأجابوا على الفور: (مسلم طبعا لا يجوز تكفيره!)، فاكتفى الأخ منهم في ذلك المقام تصريحهم بذلك؛ فضحا لمعتقدهم الضال ورأيهم الفاسد؛ إذ حقدهم على الدعاة المخلصين والمجاهدين لطواغيت الكفر؛ جعلهم يقدمون عليهم في الموالاة طواغيت الكفر المحاربين للدين، فجادلوا عمن نقض توحيد الألوهية وعدّوه من المسلمين، وكفروا علماء المسلمين ودعاتهم ومجاهديهم المخلصين وتبرؤوا منهم لخطأهم في بعض فروع الدين!

Abu-Asiya likes this.
  13. Abu-Asiya

Abu-Asiya Senior Analyst

al omari, you mentioned that to me awhile ago and at the time I didn't have any information. But it's true. The old man did do some dirty work against ahlul sunnah back in the day. In one account that I heard of, in 1948 he got the authorities to shut down a madrasah in Harar (his hometown) and had the ustadh named Ibrahim Hassan arrested and sentenced to 23 years in jail. Alot of other teachers and scholars of ahlul sunnah fled the country because he got the authorities after them. One of the reasons he left Ethiopia is because he became so disgraced and hated. Just like his decendents are today.

14. Hamza Patterson

Hamza Patterson Proud Geek

It's nothing new. This is the trait of the mu'tazilah by brown nosing the authorities & having them on their side. Happened at the time of Imam Ahmad, hence the reason for his prosecution & the time of shaykh ul islam ibn taymiyyah which saw his imprisoment & others like al mizzi.

15. Abu-Asiya

Abu-Asiya Senior Analyst

lol yea but the mutazila were using mutazila rulers, ahbash are using athiests and christians.

And who could forget the famous line "waaa Mu'tasimaaa!!". al mutazila actually had some sincerity and did some good for muslims from time to time when they weren't persecuting scholars.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2012
  16. Abu Hamzah

Abu Hamzah Formerly 'Tawbah'

Al-Mu'tasim was a former Mutazilite, he repented afterwards Alhamdulilah.

Sulaymaan said, ‘He was then carried to the prison and the people departed, so I departed with them. Then when the next day arrived the people came (to the door of al-Mu’tasim) so I came with them and stood in front of the chair. Then al-Mu’tasim appeared and sat on the chair and said, ‘Bring Ahmad ibn Hanbal.’ So he was brought and when he stood in front of him al-Mu’tasim said to him, ‘How were you in your cell during the night, 0 son of Hanbal?’ He said, “In goodness, and all praises are due to Allaah.” Al-Mu‘tasim said, ‘0 Ahmad, I saw a dream yesterday.’ He said, “And what did you see, 0 Ameerul-Mu’mineen?” He said, ‘I saw in my dream as if there were two lions approaching me and they desired to tear me apart. And then two angels appeared and repelled them from me. They gave me a hook and said to me, ‘This written (piece) is the dream that Ahmad ibn Hanbal saw in his cell.’ So what is it that you saw, 0 son of Hanbal?’ So Ahmad faced al-Mu’tasim and said, “0 Ameerul-Mu’mineen, is the book with you?” He said, ‘Yes, and when I awoke, I read what was in it. So Ahmad said to him, “0 Ameerul-Mu’mineen, I saw as if the Day of Judgement had been established, and as if Allaah had gathered the first and the last (of people) in a single plain and He was calling them to account. Whilst I was standing, I was called for, so I proceeded until I stood in front of Allaah, the Mighty and Majestic, and He said to me, ‘0 Ahmad, for what were you beaten?’ I said, “On account of the Qur’aan.” He said, “And what is the Qur’aan?” I said, “Your words, 0 Allaah, belonging to You.” He said, ‘From where do you (derive and) say this?’ I said, “0 Lord, ‘Abdur-Razzaaq narrated to me.” So ‘AbdurRazzaaq was called for and he was brought, until he was made to stand in front of Allaah, the Mighty and Magnificent, and He said to him, ‘What do you say about the Qur’aan, 0 ‘Abdur-Razzaaq?’ He said, ‘Your words, 0 Allaah, belonging to You,’ so Allaah said, ‘From where do you (derive and) say this?’ He said, ‘Ma’mar narrated to me.’ So Ma’mar was called for and he was brought, until he was made to stand in front of Allaah, the Mighty and Magnificent, and He said to him, ‘What do you say about the Qur’aan, 0 Ma’mar?’ He said, ‘Your words, 0 Allaah, belonging to You,’ so Allaah said, ‘From where do you (derive and) say this?’ He said, ‘Az-- Zuhree narrated to me.’ So az-Zuhree was called for and he was Brought, until he was made to stand in front of Allaah, the Mighty and Magnificent, and He said to him, ‘What do you say about the Qur’aan, 0 Zuhree?’ He said, ‘Your words, 0 Allaah, belonging to You,’ So Allaah said, ‘From where do you (derive and) say this?’ He said, “Urwah narrated to me.’ So ‘Urwah was brought, and He said to him, ‘What do you say about the Qur’aan?’ He said, ‘Your Words, 0 AIIaah, belonging to You,’ so Allaah said, ‘0 ‘Urwah, from where do you (derive and) say this?’ He said, “Aa’ishah, the daughter of Aboo Bakr as-Siddeeq, narrated to me.’ So ‘Aa’ishah was called for and she was brought, until she was made to stand in front of Allaah, the Mighty and Magnificent, and He said to her, ‘What do you say about the Qur’aan, 0 ‘Aa’ishah?’ She said, ‘Your words, 0 Allaah, belonging to You,’ so Allaah said, ‘From where do you (derive and) say this?’ She said, ‘Your Prophet Muhammad narrated to me.’ He said, ‘So Muhammad was called for and he was brought, until he was made to stand in front of Allaah, the Mighty and Magnificent, and He said to him, ‘What do you say about the Qur’aan, 0 Muhammad?’ He said, ‘Your words, 0 Allaah, belonging to You,’ so Allaah said, ‘From where has this come to you?’ So the Prophet said, ‘Jibreel narrated to me.’ So Jibreel was called for and he was brought, until he was made to stand in front of Allaah, the Mighty and Magnificent, and He said to him, ‘What do you say about the Qur’aan, 0 Jibreel?’ He said, ‘Your words, 0 Allaah belonging to You,’ so Allaah said, ‘From where has this come to you?’ He said, ‘Such did Israafeel narrate to me. So Israafeel was called for and he was brought, until he was made to stand in front of Allaah, the Mighty and Magnificent, and Allaah, the Sublime, said to him, ‘What do you say about the Qur’aan, 0 Israafeel?’ He said, ‘Your words, 0 Allaah, belonging to You,’ so Allaah said, ‘From where has this come to you?’ He said, ‘I saw that in the Lawhul-Mahfooz (the Preserved Tablet).’ So the Preserved Tablet was brought and stood in front of Allaah, the Mighty and Magnificent, and He said, ‘0 Lawh, what do you say about the Qur’aan?’ And it said, ‘Your words, 0 Allaah, belonging to You.’ Then Allaah, the Exalted said, ‘From where has this come to you?’ And the Lawh said, ‘Such did the Qalam (the Pen) inscribe upon me.’ Then the Pen was brought until it stood in front of Allaah, the Mighty and Majestic, so Allaah, the Mighty and Majestic, said to it, ‘0 Qalam, what do you say about the Qur’aan?’ The Qalam said, ‘Your words, 0 Allaah, belonging to You.’ So Allaah said, ‘From where has this come to you?’ The Qalam said — ‘You dictated and I wrote.’ Then Allaah, the Mighty and Magnificent, said, ‘The Qalam has spoken the truth. The Lawh has spoken the truth. Israafeel has spoken the truth. Jibreel has spoken the truth. Muhammad has spoken the truth. ‘Aa’ishah has spoken the truth. ‘Urwah has spoken the truth. Az-Zuhree has spoken the truth. Ma’mar has spoken the truth. ‘Abdur-Razzaaq has spoken the truth. Ahmad ibn Hanbal has spoken the truth. The Qur’aan is My Speech, it is not created.’
    Sulaymaan as-Sijzee said, ‘Al-Mu’tasim leapt upon hearing that and said, ‘You have spoken the truth, 0 son of Hanbal.’ Then al- Mu’tasim repented, ordered the necks of Bishr al-Mareesee and Ibn Abee Duwaad to be beaten and revered Ahmad ibn Hanbal and bestowed upon him, but (Ahmad) refrained from that. He was then ordered to be taken to his house and was taken.’~ Taken from Usool as-Sunnah by Imam Ahmad bin Hanbal.

as-Sabiraat and Abu-Asiya like this.
  17. ^ It makes a huge difference to separate the paragraphs. Make it easy on the eyes. Baarak Allaahu feek.

murdiyyah likes this.
  18. al-omari

Habashi taghut, Nizar al-Halabi making taqdees of the Nusayri Fir'awn. He was assasinated by some Salafi shabab, in response to the provocations of the Ahbash.

[video=youtube;5TCStc1vAFc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TCStc1vAFc&list=PLDEE469F4AB35B889&index=4&feature=plpp_video[/video]

19. mkhalifa

mkhalifa New Member

Khunoo as jirra. ;)

أبو جنبية likes this.
  20. Layth

Layth Abu Shawarma

Looks like there are more Oromos on IA than I thought.

Abu Hawwa and as-Sabiraat like this.