Funny Al-Maghrib Institute Instructors Exposed

Discussion in 'Identity, Activism and Unity' started by Firebrand Mullah, Sep 9, 2011.

1. Firebrand Mullah

Firebrand Mullah Hanfist Salfist Humblist

Al-Maghrib Institute Instructors Exposed « ~ AL-MAGHRIB INSTITUTE UNVEILED ~
  2. akhan71193

akhan71193 New Member

did you even read the article lol, looks like it was written by sufis
  3. LiveIslam

LiveIslam New Member

Too many words for me. Who wrote this i thought the us love yq?

• Assalamualikum
      Al Magrib is a very dangerous institute that is becoming very famous and gaining lots of support. They are stuanch wahabies yet they disguise themselves as “Ahlul sunnah wal Jammah”. Yet they will continue to make progress with the muslim youth and thus continue to take them away from ahlul sunnah wal jammah. We need to give support to Sunni organisations, Seekeres Guidance, Sunnipath…….we need more organisation, more opportunities for our younger generations as we dont have enough about us and because of this institutions such as Al Magrib are taking control.
      [​IMG] <small> <cite>Hassan Ali</cite> said this on July 3, 2010 at 11:40 pm | Reply </small>
    • may allah guide us all, ameen
      [​IMG] <small> <cite>Pseudo</cite> said this on April 23, 2010 at 3:46 am | Reply </small>
    • Jazakallahu Khairan, Allah reward your efforts
      [​IMG] <small> <cite>Muhammed</cite> said this on April 21, 2010 at 2:46 pm | Reply </small>
    • Wow man u cracked the code, now it all makes sense. Thank you for warning us my dear intelligent brother.
      [​IMG] <small> <cite>uncle tom</cite> said this on March 18, 2010 at 3:07 pm | Reply </small>
    • who the HEll are you guys?? whn you try to diss everyone?????…i mean Muslim matter and Al Maghrib institute are all bad?????? wat r u tryna say???…we love and support Shaykhunaa Usama Bin Laden!!!!! wat r u gona say bout ths?
      [​IMG] <small> <cite>sumi</cite> said this on March 11, 2010 at 4:24 am | Reply

2 out of 5 aint bad. Man I'd hate to see how messed up they are who are calling mm and al majrib extremists. I wonder what they'll think of IA
  4. Firebrand Mullah

Firebrand Mullah Hanfist Salfist Humblist

Looks more like the work of Hindus to me.
  5. Abu'l 'Eyse

Abu'l 'Eyse Rep-manz

I wonder if we were to list all the sufi/deobandi/ashari/maturidi ulemah who live in Makkah/medina and studied and taught there as well as The wahaabis in Azhar etc would make everyone a terrorist
  6. ChicagoSalafiyyah

ChicagoSalafiyyah New Member

Some Sufi guy wrote this.
  7. REViVAL

REViVAL New Member

I find the term "spiritual guide" so ambiguous and a bit rediculous. Christians never know what to say about Muslims because they can only ever view us in their terms. pathetic. think outside the box guys! Maybe they dont wanna cause then theyd actually become a muslim themselves.
  8. s-b-r

s-b-r Patience is a Virtue

I was skimming through the article and actually thought it was some article by some kafir right wing nutjob, then i see comments about sufis, then again what is the differences, neo com sufis and all...