Al-Quds Day, a good deed!!

Discussion in 'Global Affairs' started by umar bin khatab, Sep 1, 2011.

1. umar bin khatab

umar bin khatab Anti Majos

Following comment was made by Irani agent who is hiding under the blanket of Islam and khilafa to fool members and spread ideology of his rafidi masters in Iran. This forum is clear proof for his continuous support for rafidah and praise, also his attacks on those who expose rafidism and Iran.

IA clown (hired by iran) allegedly claims that whoever does not follow his irani masters bid’a (al-Quds day rallies) has no aql and calls al-Quds day rallies introduced by a cursed majosi, enemy no.1 of Islam and muslims as ‘a good deed’. All this years we were busy refuting brelwis and their bid’a of celeberating milad-ul-nabi, which they also refer to as ‘a good deed’, now it seems we have to take away our focus and refute another deviant group, slaves of rafidah taghoots, Irani agents on IA forums.

We shall examine his claims under three prospective views. Islamic, logical and agents + rafidism.

Islamic Prospective

We ask the question, is Al-Quds day ‘a good deed’ according to islam? Well to know any matter whether it is good or bad we must first see what Allah and Messenger (saw) said. But first we must see what is al-Quds day itself. This day was introduced by kafir Khomeini to be remembered or celebrated every year at specific month and day. i.e. last Friday of every Ramadan. This pagan introduced new matter which he thinks will liberate Al-Quds from Israeli grip or occupation and worshippers of this pagan follow this practice blindingly (rafidah, ikhwanis, HT scum) and call it a good deed.

So lets what Prophet (saw) said about newly invented matters:
    “Beware of newly invented matters, for EVERY invented matter is an innovation and EVERY innovation is a going astray, and EVERY going astray is in Hell-fire.”
    [Abu Dawud & At-Tirmidhi]

So according to this hadeeths, whoever follow or celebrate this day will definitely go to hell with the cursed Khomeini.

Therefore it’s not a good deed according to Islam

Logical Prospective

Since this bid’a started by cursed zindeeq, hundreds of thousands rally every year. It has now been more than 31 years!!! What had these rallies achieved since 32 years towards Palestinian cause? What change did it bring on ground? Nothing, Al-Aqsa was liberated in the past by Umar bin Al-Khatab (ra) and Salahudeen al-Ayoobi (rh). We never read in history books that Umar (ra) ordered sahaba to mark Quds day with rallies chanting death to Romans for 30 years or Salabuddin Ayoobi told his followers to chant death to crusaders for 30 years before been able to liberate Jerusalem.

Again, it’s not a good practice logically speaking, but waste of time and energy.

Rafidis and their agents Prospective

Now coming to rafidis and their agents. Of course it will be a good deed for this group who themselves conduct and spear head these rallies in order to fool sunnis that rafidah are with them and their cause to liberate masjid al-Aqsa. It serves a nice cover up operation for their crimes against sunnis in their countries as well spread rafidism abroad. They also managed to organise an elite force and named it Quds Force, again to fool muslims that Iran is the only independent country which organised military force to fight Israel. But since these force took birth it did not fire a single bullet towards jews and today the same Quds force is killing sunnis in Syrian.

Therefore it’s a good deed as it serves majosi purpose *ONLY*

2. abu hadeed

abu hadeed <A HREF="showthread.php?t=70991"></A>

I think it's unfair that you are accusing intodeep of being a closet Shia or an Iranian agent.He may have some awkward pro HT views and doesn't share the same level of hate that you have for the rafidhaa however that is not proof enough for you to make these accusations.I can confidently say that the majority of Muslims today who btw don't pray are very secular and nationalistic all support Iran one way or another because they mistakingly believe that Iran stands up to the West.Now are you going to turn around and call these people Iranian agents.When Hezbollah fought Isreal in 2006 99% of Sunnis I met were all supporting Hezbollah.You are dangerously treading the same path that Yazeed( ex iA member) walked by randomly accusing anybody that didt agree with his views as being undercover Shias

Hope you sort yourself out

3. umar bin khatab

Akhi there are those from among sunnis who may disagree with me, fine I am ready to clarify my position in peaceful brotherly way. But if someone straight way comes and accuse me of been agent of taghoots, then surely he is not a muslim or his mentally unstable who need urgent medical care.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2011
  4. abu hadeed

abu hadeed <A HREF="showthread.php?t=70991"></A>

If you are quick to label people mental or not Muslims for the sake of your abused ego then you should also apply it in the same zeal for those who are in authority over you

5. Nadeemio

Nadeemio New Member

Democracies depend on the support of public opinion in order to survive. This is why democracies - through their media, governments, think tanks etc - spend so much money (billions, perhaps even trillions of dollars) in trying to influence - and indeed control - public opinion.

There is a very good reason why newspapers and TV stations always, without question, understate the numbers that turn up to many demonstrations - particularly those to do with Muslims and Islam - and that is because they know the effect they have on public opinion.

The effect of public opinion on government policy kind of works in an accumulative fashion - that is, on a certain matter, public opinion builds up and up until it reaches a critical mass; at which point the rulers have no choice but to take it seriously and act accordingly.

The thing is the dynamics and workings of world politics and world powers in completely different to the times of Umar bin Al-Khatab (ra) and Salahudeen al-Ayoobi (rh). We all know very well what would happen if anyone in the UK even so much as suggested fighting jihad in Palestine.

6. umar bin khatab

Sorry i did not get you last point?

Of course no, this is one of my main objective here i.e. to show muslims who Iran and hizbullat are and also expose their hatred for us. Like you said, yes many sunni in bahrain also believed hizbullah and Iran or shias in general are good muslims but alhamdulillah the latest unrest opened their eyes when rafidi doctors refused treatment of sunnis who needed urgent medical attentions, some even died, also their attacks on sunni masajid and sunni men and women all these open their eyes. The same people now speak about these rafidah as they speak about jews today.

7. umar bin khatab

Ok I agree its not time of Umar bin khatab (ra), tell me what have these rallies achieved since 32 years for Palestinian cause?

8. gag order

gag order Anti-Troll

bro umar I think you should address those qoutes from Intoodeep in the thread that they were made in rather than in new ones that remove the context in which they were made, what do you think?

9. Nadeemio

Nadeemio New Member

A demonstration or rally, is just a speaking out against some injustice - it's just that many poeple: hundreds, thousands, millions are doing it together. Islam teaches that if you cannot fight evil with your hand, then do so by your tongue; if not that, then at least hate it in your heart. This is at the very least what these rallies have achieved - spoken out against wrong and injustice. Surely that is something?

But also, they have raised public awareness; they have shown to non-muslims how important the issue of Palestine is to Muslims; they have helped in building solidarity among Muslims on this particular issue. It's a slow process, as mentioned above, it's accumulative - the more of these there are the more they will affect public opinion.

10. umar bin khatab

Bro you know what happen in that thread, all what I did was to warn brothers from no marching in this rafidi trap which they setup to fool muslims that they care for aqsa while their ayatullats preach that Aqsa has no value in rafidism + preach them to hate sunnis. For this reason I was called dumb or someone with no aql by intoodeep. So here I have proven who is that dumb person.

You did not answer my question, what have these rallies since 32 years did for palestinian cause? Saying it just raised public awareness how important quds is for muslims is ridiculous. Also anything that is celebrated or remember at specific time period every month, year or decade is called bid'a and victory can never be achieve with bid'as

Whats taken by force can only be return by force not rallies.

The Prophet (PBUH) said, “If you abandon the jihad, take after the tails of cattle [that is, spend all of your time with your agriculture and wealth] and deal in eena (type of Riba), then Allah will make you accompanied with humiliation and you will not get rid of it until you repent to Allah and return to your old state.”

11. Nadeemio

Nadeemio New Member

I don't think we will be judged on our results, rather we will be judged on our intentions and actions; and if someone sincerely speaks out against the injustice happening in Palestine then this alone should be a good deed according to the teachings of Islam (and Allah knows best).

Also, only Allah alone knows what exactly these rallies have achieved.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2011
  12. Nadeemio

Nadeemio New Member

Well although I think that's probably not strictly true in all cases, I think it is definitely true, by the will of Allah, with the case of Palestine - only war is going to resolve it. So for me, as mentioned before the benefits of demonstrations are that 1) Muslims speak out against evil and injustice, and 2) it raises public awareness of the issue and indeed sympathy toward the issue of Palestine and the suffering of Muslims.

13. umar bin khatab

100% agree its a good deed to speak against injustice, but over here we are talking about rallies on specific date and time every year. Anything that is done on specific time everyday, every year is bid'a. Like praying two rakats, there is nothing wrong with it. But if I go and make a specific time every month or every year like last monday of every month I will pray two rakats at 12 o'clock and go wakeup all my family members to perform this prayer...this is pure bid'a and it won't benefit me or my family as prophet (saw) clearly state that...“Whoever introduces anything into this matter of ours that is not part of it will have it rejected.”

This hadeeths is enough to refute whoever says this Quds march is a good deed. I have said enough and think I need no more to say to defend my stance.

14. Abu Osaama

Abu Osaama <A HREF="showthread.php?t=70991"></A>

Akhi, may Allah guide you to what is right, I think we need to be careful what we call a bid'a. There is nothing wrong with organizing things.

15. umar bin khatab

Akhi you need to look carefully about what I called bid'a. I did not say organizing any rallies is bid'a but clearly said selecting specific day each year is bid'a (if we are speaking in context of good deed i.e.speaking against injustice). Go ask any religious scholars about my stance.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2011
  16. Intoodeep

Intoodeep Banned

umar bin bahraini mukhabarat

it is a good deed and it is not bidah.

tell me what do you or your bahraini masters do for palestine?

i already know what they do for Afghanistan and Iraq as they have the US 5 Fleet stationed there.

17. umar bin khatab

See the reply of a bankrupt...he just barks like a dog whereas I provided every proof for my position....harsh against the one who makes takfir on hussein (ra), shows his wish to carry out the torturing of the person himself...but on the other side cries like baby ...oppression o! please save my oppressed rafidi dogs...you are exposed you majosi agent.

Go celebrate your Imams good deed. We muslims pray for Palestine and rest of our muslim brothers and warn against enemies of Islam your oppressed majosi brothers, those who upon daily basis abuse and make takfir of great pious sahaba and sahabis in front of whom Hussein (ra) is nothing.

Side note: Are you a foot soldier in Quds force which is to liberate syria from Palestinian refugees?

18. Nadeemio

Nadeemio New Member

But surely such a good deed - speaking against injustice - is just that, a good deed, it is not an act of worship. Maybe you have a point if people make dua each time (on a set day of the year) - will need to check with a scholar on that one.

19. umar bin khatab

Akhi, did Islam tell us to select specific date and time every year to speak against injustice? This issue falls under 'Amr bil maroof wa nahi al munkar', which is of course an act of Iba'da which we have to do it always or whenever we get opportunity, why choose or specify a date or time each year..its bid'a.

20. Nadeemio

Nadeemio New Member

Ok , so just to get this straight, if such a demonstration is held every year but on a different date each time then it will be ok, is that right?