All of Abu Sabaayaa's Translation Collected on One Site

Discussion in 'Islam in General' started by Daniel, Feb 9, 2008.

1. Daniel

Daniel TAFKA BM

I assume that a large number of you, like myself, have greatly benefited over the past several years from the translations of our dear brother Abu Sabaayaa al-Iskandrani, may Allah generously reward him. Well, it is my pleasure to announce to you that his many beneficial translations have been gathered on to one website which I encourage all of you to add to your favorites: http://iskandrani.wordpress.com/

Please remember to make du'a for this brother, so that we may continue to benefit from his endeavors in the path of Allah.

2. abdul.muhsin

abdul.muhsin New Member

JazaakAllaah Khayr for posting. The blog's really good MashaAllaah.

3. al-Athari

al-Athari <A HREF="showthread.php?t=70991"></A>

Jzakallahu khayrun akhee for the heads up, he needed somewhere to hold all of his work. I greatly benefited and continue to benefit from the brother.

4. Umm Ahmed

Umm Ahmed 2C oursels as ithers C us

Great Job mashaAllaah , may Allaah bless him ameen

5. Abu Maysara

Abu Maysara <A HREF="showpost.php?p=136821">I am an unrepentan

so where is the translation that he made of the speech of Sheikh Abu Mus'ab Az Zarqawi ???

6. jetmir

jetmir New Member

jazak'allah khair, he translates some good stuff masha'allah

7. أبو نافع

أبو نافع Formerly - Abu_Abdallah

May Allah reward you bro! Heads up! :D

8. al-Athari

al-Athari <A HREF="showthread.php?t=70991"></A>

If you visited the blog then you will witness that its made for the translated texts of Knowledge both contemporary and classical works. And the lectures of al Zarqawi rahimakallah don’t really pertain to that. Ameer Abu Musab al Zarqawi isn’t a shayhk but insha'allah he is a Mujahid and may Allah accept him as a shaheed.

It's also the brothers blog so he'll put up whatever he wishes on there.

9. al-istiqamah.com

al-istiqamah.com New Member

A very useful resource. Jazaakulla khayran

10. Abu Maysara

well, one gotta be really blind to call nasir al umr's article about explosions in muslim lands for texts of knowledge...void of guidance and textual evidence i would say..
    its better to tell it as it is...

11. kamran

kamran New Member

Assalam o alaikum,

You might want to start preparing for your bit by putting a cute little bomb in the pressure cooker inside your house and may be put some limit switches on it so that when your mom's away and your dad decides to cook some food, it explodes and shreds him to pieces because after all he is not making Jihad. Or may be you can kill your own child in another small-scale explosion and call it collateral damage. Kindly do not listen to any advice against it. It is bound to be lacking in "guidance and textual evidence".

As for the rest, I find it to be a wonderful resource. Abu Sabaayaa and Brother Mujahid are my favourites over here. May Allah bless them.

Kamran

12. Hamza

Hamza Member

Great blog and yes the brothers works are amazing.

13. Ibn Muhammad

Ibn Muhammad New Member

This was long overdue. I'm glad it has finally come to envelop.

How does everyone feel when reading a fairly substantial amount of text on a jet black background? I personally feel it to be uneasy upon the eyes and it can be very constraint. Lighter colours are better suited for me.

14. abu hafs

abu hafs Anti-Shirk

Agreed ..Lighter colors please.
    What does iskandrani mean ?

15. abdul.muhsin

abdul.muhsin New Member

I think the black looks cool. Dark colours go well with blogs, IMO. Anyways, that just me...

16. Abu Maysara

well, you can say that you have no argument instead of this piece of mental illness of yours

17. Yasir

Yasir لك الله يا مهبط الوحي

Masha’Allah… it looks like a valuable resource.
    May Allah reward him, and assist him in his virtuous endeavours.

18. Umm

Umm New Member

Ameen.

Why is it that even a thread started on a beneficial project has to get diverted by arguments?

19. Um Abdullah M.

Um Abdullah M. Nothing

iskandrani means that he is from al iskandariyyah = Alexandria in Egypt

correct me if I am mistaken.

20. Niqaabis

Niqaabis Sadiyah Bint as-Seenee

Jazaak Allaahu khairan for the beneficial site