Another dumb head: Racist Article in Spy Journal Calls for Killing 100,000 Muslim “Zealots”

Discussion in 'Global Affairs' started by Al Jazairi, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Al Jazairi

Al Jazairi نناديكم و لكن من يجيب؟

It looks like today I'm really going to get on my nerves, all what's opened in front of me is Dumb heads' articles, I don't know why I opened them in first place, but how about a Muslim claiming the same same thing, the elimination of the Bush's Psycho Disease Complexed people.

Read the rest

2. Pluma

Pluma <A HREF="showthread.php?t=70991"></A>

We could just say that he is the one who has a brain problem. The way he's talking, he does not seem so different from what he's describing.

3. Asad123

Asad123 <A HREF="showthread.php?t=70991"></A>

Assalaamu alaykum,

Their single-minded purpose is to please Allah and seek His pleasure, Insha'Allah.

We know this is crazy to these people.

4. gag order

gag order Anti-Troll

dr anderson said:
    continiuing where dr mengele left off, reviving the theory of "Lebensunwertes Leben" - life unworthy of life....

5. SunniHammer

SunniHammer New Member

Didn't Robert Bennett Bean, say the same thing in 1906 in the American journal of anatomy about Black people, claiming that their "Negro Brains" were wired differently, making them intellectually inferior to the white man.

oh and if only there were actually 100,000 of these so called zealots then America would cease to exist.The truth is that there are probably only a handful of few thousand of mujahideen who are fighting jihad around the world.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2009
  6. Asad123

Asad123 <A HREF="showthread.php?t=70991"></A>

Subhan'Allah...and the brothers still hold them at bay, by the permission of Allah.