Question Anyone in contact with a faqhi or mujtahid? (Questions from asra)

Discussion in 'Fundamentals of Law (Usul)' started by isimsiz, Jul 28, 2011.

1. isimsiz

isimsiz أسيرٌ

I am not sure if this is the correct place to post this but some of the brothers in prison have asked for their brothers outside to ask shuyukh with both ilm and on haqq question relating to their situation. I am aware of many sites or books with general fatawah but these brothers want to consult someone of knowledge who can adress their specific cases.

We constulted some shuyukh previously but we do not presently have access to them so if anyone is in contact (preferably face to face) with a qualified shaykh please PM me and we can try to work out the details.

Jazakallah Khair.
  2. Father J

Father J <A HREF="showthread.php?t=70991"></A>

May Allaah release them.

It depends on what type of scholars they are looking for.

Hanafi: HH is here and he can find many more.
    Suruuri: We got justabro around and he can get you AZ or Haytham Haddaad
    Hanbali: Mostly the same lot, plus some guys over there in Sa'udiyya
    Salafi: Some say artistic is carrying the banner.

Most people will tell you, though, if you want a real Mujtahid you have to ask AJ for his opinions. I don't know how true that is though.

Anyway...back to serious mode:

Minbar at-Tawhiid wal Jihaad has a nice question and answer forum, and there are specialized in these types of topics.
  3. umm hafsa

umm hafsa Anti-Free mixing

<TABLE id=Table_01 border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=781><TBODY><TR><TD class=main bgColor=#ffffff vAlign=top colSpan=6>
    </TD><TD>[​IMG]</TD></TR><TR><TD class=main bgColor=#ffffff vAlign=top colSpan=6>

[FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]You can contact Dr Khalid: [/FONT]
    [FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]via email at,[/FONT]
    [FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]via telephone on 07956383138[/FONT]
    via post to the following address:
    Dr Khalid, Lambeth Islamic Cultural Centre, 30 Bellefields Road, London, SW9 9UQ
    [FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Calls will be taken between 8am and 9am (times are according to British Time)[/FONT]. Please note that Dr Khalid will not answer your call if you call from a number which appears as a private number.