Question Are these statements of disbelief???

Discussion in 'Islam in General' started by Nusaybah, Aug 29, 2012.

1. Nusaybah

Nusaybah نسيبة بنت كعب

As Salaamu`alaykum,

I received an email few days ago from people i usually ignore, but i wanted to know more about this one cause they are claiming that Yusuf Estes is spreading statements of disbelief. I wanna know what people here thinks. This is the email:

[h=2]Serious Errors of Yusuf Estes in Basic Muslim Creed[/h]August 26, 2012 Edit Leave a comment
    Beware of the dangerous beliefs of Yusuf Estes! He has been spreading statements of disbelief about the Quran over the past 10 years or so – unchecked! He has openly propagated on Huda TV and other mediums:

• What is in the mus-haf is not considered Quran.
    • The Quran is only Quran when it is recited.
    • The Mus-haf Represents the Real Quran in al-Lowh al-Mahfooth, like how paper money represents stored wealth.
    • The written Quran is similar to sheet music for Christian hymns.
    • We can not see or touch the Quran, we can only hear it.
    • Allah has not preserved the Quran written in the mus-hafs.
    And other statements of disbelief and innovation, resembling the Jahmiyyah of old.
    In this e-book prepared for free and unlimited distribution you can:

• Read the actual statements of Yusuf Estes, word-for-word.
    • Compare between his corrupt teachings and the pure understanding of Islam from the Book, the Sunnah, and the imaams of the Salaf.
    • Find out what one of today’s scholars has said about him.
    • Discover the shocking source of his knowledge, someone he considers one of the ”true scholars of Islam”! (You won’t believe it!)
    Download the e-book now, and equip yourself with knowledge of Islam, so you don’t fall for one of the many calls to innovation:

wa salamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuhu
    AbdurRahman Meda :: Aqeedah & Manhaj of the Salaf-us-Saalih :: Ahlul-Hadith :: Islam Knowledge : Salafi Creed (AbdurRahmanOrg) on Twitter - Subscribe to get all my website and blogs activity in email
  2. Firebrand Mullah

Firebrand Mullah Hanfist Salfist Humblist

the people who are spreading these accusations against Yusuf Estes and accusing him of making statements of disbelief, should first apply the same criteria upon the King of Saudi. Because the Saudi king has made quite horrific statements which one could use as an argument to claim he is an apostate. Yet you'd never see these people warning against him. But rather they pick up mistakes and errors of common people or Du3aat and they magnify it to discredit people.
    wurood likes this.
  3. abul hafsa

abul hafsa formerly 'dragon'

Madkhalis doing what they do best.

Take a statement of the da'ee. Exaggerate and sensationalise to create a "warning" against da'ee. Cast doubts on sincerity of anyone that does not agree.

Repeat with next target, until none are left standing, except a small band of "approved" scholars.
  4. Ahmed Ibn Amr

Ahmed Ibn Amr New Member

Madkhalis this Madkhalis that, bla bla dont you get bored of saying the same crap all the time. It doesnt matter if its true and they are protecting the sound aqueedah ,if a madkhali said it then we have to defend the one being accused. Its because you have no love for the aqueedah rather you just care about jihad and those who are fighting kuffar. Walek what do you say about the statements of yusuf estes supporting Bush sending troops into afganistan! Wa A'uthibiAllah

wach from 5.56 and prove to everyone you follow you foolish desires my brother in islam.
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2012
  5. abumuwahid

abumuwahid <A HREF="showthread.php?t=70991"></A>

Since when did this texan become a mufti...

The fitna in that ayat he quoted means shirk but the texan cowboy says it means terrorism.
    Ibn al-Iskandar and Abu Sayyid like this.
  6. Umm DJ-N

Umm DJ-N Patience

...walk away and don't look back
  7. Ibn Jubayr

Ibn Jubayr Active Member

Yusuf Estes has lost it.
    Ibn al-Iskandar likes this.
  8. Abu Sayyid

Abu Sayyid Qutbist

SubhanAllah, Bush was following the command of Allah when he sent troops to Afghanistan? The old man has no shame!
    Ibn al-Iskandar and abumuwahid like this.
  9. Abu Tourab

Abu Tourab Formerly MilkSheikh

نور الله قبرك
  10. ibnil islam

ibnil islam <A HREF="showthread.php?t=70991"></A>

He is only following the ulema sultan of Bin Baz & co. They, like him discounted what's in this video of Iraq.

The sequence of events were:

1. Red Cross estimates one million iraqi kiddies dead from sanctions
    2. U.N. issues report saying 570,000 iraqi children dead from sanctions.
    3. Mujahideen strike Khobar Towers in the U.S. Air force base in Saudi Arabia
    4. Ulema sultan declare the blood of the mujahideen halal for killing the honoured guests (mustamineen) of the saudi king.
    5. 911
  11. ahmad10

ahmad10 حسبي الله ونعم الوكيل

Al-Salamu `Alaykum Wa Rahmatu 'Llahi Wa BarakaTuhu,

Just attended one of his Khutbas yesterday. Like so many others, he also called these brothers protesting at the embassies (the Innocence movie) as 'maniacs', 'extremists', putting a bad name on Islam, etc.

Nothing out of the ordinary though for Muslim Daees; go ahead and listen to all these Daees when it comes to everything pertaining to your lives (and Sh. Yusuf is one of the best in my opinion for this) - but when it comes to anything political or relating to the Muslims overseas, etc. - then run away from all these Daees because either they are openly hypocritical or passively defeatist.
  12. Firebrand Mullah

If I hear a speaker talking trash about current affairs and problems of the muslims around the world, I am no longer interested in whatever he has to say.
    abubakr007, ish and ibnil islam like this.
  13. Nusaybah

Nusaybah نسيبة بنت كعب

Subhanallah Jzk for the vid.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
  14. Firebrand Mullah

I still don't understand why Madkhalis have a problem with Yusuf Estes' tafseer.

Isn't it so that the Mufti of Bilaad al Tawheed has issued similar fatawa along with senior Madkhali clerics condoning government crack-down on political opposition to the rulers in Gulf states?

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
  15. Ahmed Ibn Amr

Ahmed Ibn Amr New Member

Prove it! Prove this is what shaykh Bin Baaz supported! Fear Allah this is a slander. If you are talking about allowing the american troops to come into Saudi then you have confused yourself or maybe you are ill informed. The fatwa was given to fight against Saadam Husseins regime (as he was seen as an apostate at the time) as he was attacking other lands. Now if you say why did he let kuffar in? Then know some scholars see it permissble helping the kuffar against other kuffar.

However with the muslims in afganistan then the case in different. Were the leaders of Afganistan kuffar? No. They were muslims no matter if their tactics were wrong and so on, they were muslims. Then how can you aid kuffar against the muslims? Unless you follow Tahir Qadri (who is upon kufr and shirk) then I dont see how anyone can support this.