Asrar Rashid and the Israeli Propaganda Machine.....

Discussion in 'Identity, Activism and Unity' started by Sleepers_of_the_cave, Mar 2, 2012.

1. Die for Allah

Die for Allah TIOCFAIDH AR LA

The guy has been issuing challenge after challenge on youtube, I'm sorry but these statements from markaz jamiat ahlu haidth uk are not good enough.He needs to be ripped so those that might be confused by his deviance will know him for the liar and mushrik that he is.
    Abu'Aaminah likes this.
  2. sword_of_islam

sword_of_islam New Member

By Allah i dont know who are the bigger clowns are asrar rashid or the talafis look at what they have written on the blog

During his rant he showed a lack of adaab and ill manners; however the brothers of Ahlus Sunnah didn’t give in to his desperate plea for fame and retained their good manners and etiquettes whilst addressing him. Unlike his ‘gang’ we as the lovers of the Messenger of Allaah (Sallalahu Alaiyhi Wasalaaam) would not harm another Muslim, so the brothers sat with him and allowed him to speak to Abu Usamah

You talafis dont harm muslims whose palace scholars give fatawas to hand over the best of muslims the mujaideen, whose ulema give fatawa to spy on muslims who wish to establish the rule of Allah, come on you guys do you think that you can refute this brelwi when your student of knowledge like imran nuath believe those who listen to music will burn in hell forever, when murtaza khan boasts that the kaffir saudi royal family can build a ladder of gold to heaven subanAllah, just like how hamman was requested by ramesus the second to build a ladder to the heavens to kill the god of Musa a.s.

You need some one like brother Harris Hammann may Allah preserve him to silent this idiot asrar, a hanafi on hanafi, a man who has exposed asrar for who he is a liar, asrar has lied against the messenger of Allah s.a.w so how can you refute an idiot who wishes to take his place in hell by lying on the messenger of Allah s.a.w
  3. Intoodeep

Intoodeep Banned

wow. pot kettle black.

looked through article, whats the heck has it got to do with the 'israeli propaganda machine'
  4. Wild Wild West

Wild Wild West لا تعتذر اليوم

Wow, what an honour!

I think it is a mercy that these two groups seem to be fixated on each other. At least they are therefore leaving the rest of us alone.
    Abu'l 'Eyse likes this.
  5. sword_of_islam

sword_of_islam New Member

So true

The caravan is moving the dogs keep barking

That quote from there blog made me laugh so much, everyone knows how ill mannered the green lane and wrong street crew are, yeah you guys are so good you speak nicely to deviants like asrar but speak ill of the father of Ahlus Sunnah Imam Abu Hanifa r.a
  6. Tuwaylib

Tuwaylib Anti-Defeatist

I often hear this du'a in my masjid.. not saying it applies hear but... awqi' adh-dhalimeen fidh-dhalimeen, wa akhrijna baynahum salimeen...
    Abu'l 'Eyse likes this.
  7. Tuwaylib

Tuwaylib Anti-Defeatist

Abu'l 'Eyse likes this.